Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano the new NEO? - page 5. (Read 32364 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
December 08, 2020, 06:18:54 PM
ADA is very different from NEO, from the total supply of ADA which is very high,
and NEO only has a supply of no more than 100 million, of course ADA's price will be difficult to reach NEO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
https://blockmembers.io/
December 08, 2020, 05:45:01 PM
Hi,

I think Cardano will be a lot bigger.
What do you think?

The new NEO?
Edit: I mean NEO because the price will increase a lot Smiley
Both of them are unique projects and both are working on upgrades and new developments, Neo has been under the radar for a while now but I think it will be back soon with the hype and good growth in price similarly, cardano is a high potential project and we all have big expectations from this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
December 08, 2020, 05:26:23 PM
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
July 27, 2020, 04:50:15 PM
For now Cardano (ADA) has a greater market capitalization than NEO.  in crypto competition there are always innovations and ideas from every project.  If we compare CARDANO and NEO, surely the two projects have sufficient differences in terms of development or in the direction of their project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
July 27, 2020, 04:38:06 PM
Why do you mention Cardano as new NEO, because Cardano's performance is far better than NEO. so i don't agree mention
Cardano as new NEO. Just imagine if you see a ranking in coinmarketcap Cardano is in the top 10, while NEO is only on the
spot of 22. But Cardano and NEO are indeed potential coins which are highly recommended to be bought now.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 27, 2020, 04:24:02 PM
CARDANO now with Shelley mainnet launch is going to be huge. I am waiting though for the GOGUEN launch that will really be the tipping point for this awesome Blockchain. I do believe it will take some of Ethereum's market cap and will onboard some of the ETHEREUM projects. Also interoperability is coming to Crypto so maybe some projects will split to be on more than one blockchain. I have seen several projects like that which are on more than one blockchain. CARDANO will be the real decentralized blockchain we all have been waiting for.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 04:33:41 PM
The fact that Cardano better than NEO, that I believe, but it is unlikely Cardano can become one of the fastest growing of coins, as long as this coin is almost no implementation compared to its competitors.
Activity: 504
January 24, 2019, 04:07:17 PM
I think cardano is really a very interesting and promising project. But I do not think that he can become a competitor for NEO. I am generally against any comparison of the two projects.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
January 24, 2019, 03:44:13 PM
I had a dream that Cardano and NEO merged and new name became: CardENo (CEO)
If somebody is going to make fork with this name or project - don't forget about me and reward me with tokens
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 01:22:41 PM
thought it was gonna be ontology
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
January 22, 2019, 01:20:21 PM
Someone say Cardano will be like Ethereum, Every youtuber cryptocurrency influencer saying thats too. If you watch at Suppowman video about Cardano. The project was really a massive from cardano
Activity: 644
January 22, 2019, 01:14:44 PM
A lot of talk, a lot of any information, which in general may not be useful at all, because the ADA still has nothing today, as far as I know today. Of course, maybe they have already done something, but I do not know.
cardano and neo both have good potential in the future. a platform that is flourishing and many users I think are a good market. all depends on how the most useful for the market. because the market response will determine the purchasing power of the market. when market demand is high, their prices will rise.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
January 22, 2019, 01:11:04 PM
A lot of talk, a lot of any information, which in general may not be useful at all, because the ADA still has nothing today, as far as I know today. Of course, maybe they have already done something, but I do not know.
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
January 18, 2019, 01:38:02 PM
I think Cardano is may be new Ethereum?
Time will show, but what I like is that Cardano is included in S&P 500 Index
you can see it here
https://stocksneural.net/crypto/ADA/USD
Activity: 571
December 08, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
I think that Cardano more potential than NEO, the main thing that this coin was not the same sad competitor to Ethereum.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 08, 2018, 04:14:47 PM
i don't know if we can say that cardano is the new neo because it is not making the kind of progress that neo did, it is not that it is not a good coin, the fact is just that neo is one of those coins that is very hard to compare up to. With that being said, cardano will do well in its own time and I don't think that comparing it to a coin like neo helps it
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
December 01, 2018, 02:52:53 PM
Have not heard of this coin before.
Questions to ask.
1. What purpose does it serve. I mean what problem is it solving.?

2. Does it have its own blockchain.?

3. Who are the team behind it.?

4. Is it past ico for this project?

Will be glad if I can get answers to these questions

Q: What purpose does it serve. I mean what problem is it solving.?
A: Kindly read: https://whycardano.com/

Q: Does it have its own blockchain.?
A: ofcourse it has.

Q: Who are the team behind it.?
A: Cardano foundation, emurgo and IOHK, read: https://www.cardanohub.org/en/team/ - well, it's good to highlight that IOHK is the engineering team founded by Charles Hoskinson.

Q: Is it past ico for this project?
A: The token sale started way back Oct. 2015, read: https://www.cardanohub.org/en/genesis-block-distribution/

All of your questions can be answered with just a little research as the info are public.

may we have an update? what is most interesting here ?
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 05:00:20 AM
It seems to be so because Cardano has some similar features in increasing like NEO had at once. I think that they will be very similar in the futuure but NEO's value will be higher.
Yes, it can be like that but I think neo is at a level better than cardano, but what is clear is that both coints are good and worth considering
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 04:51:47 AM
It seems to be so because Cardano has some similar features in increasing like NEO had at once. I think that they will be very similar in the futuure but NEO's value will be higher.
Activity: 252
October 01, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
Cardano is not so sotrng to be the next NEO and from the other side they really have some similarities that are so obvious. I believe that it will be so.
Pages:
Jump to: