Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano the new NEO? - page 9. (Read 32396 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 01:46:54 PM
Cryptocurrency ADA has all the chances to become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market, but time must come for this. At the moment, the palm tree will continue to be held by Ethereum, but eventually Cardano will be aimed at its place. Great value for the ADA cryptocurrency will win back in 2019, in which, according to the developers, they will be able to complete all their plans.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 01:42:50 PM
Hi,

I think Cardano will be a lot bigger.
What do you think?

The new NEO?
Edit: I mean NEO because the price will increase a lot Smiley
I've bn hearing alot about this cardona coin... it's a shame I missed the token sale... I'm going to put my money on it... I hope it trades 5 use before the end of the year
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 10, 2018, 01:34:01 PM
And I do not think that these coins are on the same level. It seems to me that NEO is much higher. This is already a well-known coin and it has many investors and support from China
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 01:30:07 PM
Cardano is a new branch of the blockchain. I don't see the shared parts with NEO. More precisely NEO technically inferior to Cardano.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
May 10, 2018, 01:29:45 PM
Neo differentiates by focusing on the ease of adoption for the developers. They do this by supporting Java and existing coding languages that developers have already learnt – removing the barrier to entry that they would face having to learn a new coding language if they chose to use Ethereum’s blockchain.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
I do not know about NEO and Cardano, but neo more successful judging by the charts. The people for some reason more like him. And the people still have not tried the cardano.
Activity: 366
May 10, 2018, 01:25:33 PM
Cardano Secures a Partnership with One of the Largest Payment Platforms in South Korea - https://toshitimes.com/cardano-secures-a-partnership-with-one-of-the-largest-payment-platforms-in-south-korea/
This adds more value to the cardano platform, another thing is the development of cardano, it has been made stronger than several other platforms, so when it gets complete surely it'll outlaw majority of the cryptocurrency that were under valued.
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
May 10, 2018, 01:21:30 PM
Cardano Secures a Partnership with One of the Largest Payment Platforms in South Korea - https://toshitimes.com/cardano-secures-a-partnership-with-one-of-the-largest-payment-platforms-in-south-korea/
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
May 05, 2018, 09:50:10 AM
I do not know about NEO and Cardano, but neo more successful judging by the charts. The people for some reason more like him. And the people still have not tried the cardano.

I don't think so, look at market capitalization on -> https://coinmarketcap.com/. Cardano right now have $9,515,364,523 market cap, and NEO have $5,542,400,500 market cap. If we judge by market capitalization, Cardano is better than NEO, but we shouldn't judge book by its cover.
Activity: 25
May 04, 2018, 10:58:20 AM
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
May 03, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
my life savings was 28kk$ and i put 20kk$ on cardano (3march/0.30$). now its 0.17$ im hodling but im dying inside i cant sleep/eat. Huh

never put money into over hyped projects

also when i see anything mostly spammed by noob accounts over and over the alarm bells start to ring.

agreed.
try functional systems, not pure promises.
they can be deceptive later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 03:18:06 PM
Tell me where can I see what ICO came out on the blockchain of Cardana? I only found one project
Activity: 256
April 16, 2018, 08:26:29 PM
Hi,

I think Cardano will be a lot bigger.
What do you think?

The new NEO?
Edit: I mean NEO because the price will increase a lot Smiley

cardano is one of the platforms that is advanced than NEO and also ETH, it is very good choose for 2018 i think if people know about ADA it can reach more than 10$. also we need to launch some ICOs on ADA to see this prices but i did not any ICO on ADA.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
April 16, 2018, 08:05:54 PM
The Cardano now is very oversell and from the last pump it go low already 80+ percent. So it's time to buy. Especially it has very good news in May.

Agreed. Now it's pumping.
Activity: 99
March 22, 2018, 10:49:15 PM
Cardano just like Neo is going to have big potential this year. This is according to the speculation of the experienced individuals. I think they are right about this. Cardano just like Neo before is taking its popularity day by day. I think the day will come that the price can compete to other known altcoins.

does cardano have the community like CoZ behind them?
Activity: 224
March 22, 2018, 05:24:16 AM
The Cardano now is very oversell and from the last pump it go low already 80+ percent. So it's time to buy. Especially it has very good news in May.
Activity: 266
March 22, 2018, 04:53:39 AM
Cardano just like Neo is going to have big potential this year. This is according to the speculation of the experienced individuals. I think they are right about this. Cardano just like Neo before is taking its popularity day by day. I think the day will come that the price can compete to other known altcoins.
Activity: 99
March 22, 2018, 04:47:09 AM
Cardano started in 2016 and are more familiar with Japanese investors in the Western hemisphere is much less impatient holders of the tokens require it to run. Many of its investors still keep large assets. ADA, the project's own token, reached its maximum in January, exceeding $ 1.20, now its price is just over $ 0.20. When the market turns , projects without a viable product fall more and Cardano felt the effect of the decline.

I don't agree with you because Cardano is an excellent product and it is going to be a viable product.
We all have to reason in the "long term mode" not only in short terms, don't you think?  Wink

when u mentioned excellence, it would be great if u can specify what make it so excellent and at par with those working product by its competitor. ive come here to learn but im afraid with all the praise but with not much sharing will hamper my interest towards the coin
Activity: 67
March 22, 2018, 03:49:38 AM
Cardano started in 2016 and are more familiar with Japanese investors in the Western hemisphere is much less impatient holders of the tokens require it to run. Many of its investors still keep large assets. ADA, the project's own token, reached its maximum in January, exceeding $ 1.20, now its price is just over $ 0.20. When the market turns , projects without a viable product fall more and Cardano felt the effect of the decline.

I don't agree with you because Cardano is an excellent product and it is going to be a viable product.
We all have to reason in the "long term mode" not only in short terms, don't you think?  Wink
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
March 22, 2018, 01:21:33 AM
why are you sure that Cardano will be more promising than NEO? I think NEO is a more interesting idea and a more secure coin than Cardano. + expensively
It is only his own opinion, like you think NEO is better than Cardano. I think of the price, Cardano investment can bring greater benefits, it's also only my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: