Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano to reach 1$ before end of year? - page 3. (Read 542 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
August 04, 2020, 11:44:29 AM
Thanks all for your answers Smiley

Multiple and increase by 8.

I think that's possible and realistic to be seen. For bitcoin that's very possible to have times 8-10 gains and we're waiting for that. That's where I'm basing, if it's possible for btc so that could be too for alts like Cardano but necessarily for all of them.

it can be expected, and it is possible, but i would not call it realistic, especially till the end of the year, it would be great, but IMO the probability of that to happen is not that high, would call it on 10% or less, not impossible, but hardly to happen, do your own analysis before investment, but be careful with expectations

Stop-limit orders or at least, price alarms is a must, isn't it? Wink
You're welcome. Good that you have asked, no problem with that. The forum is open for suggestions and opinions.

It can be hard to happen but it can also easy to happen. We don't know as this market includes cardano with the volatility that it brings to us. It can come by a surprise or it can disappoint us with our expectations. Invest wisely everyone.
Activity: 447
Merit: 100
August 04, 2020, 10:10:04 AM
Not necessarly asking if it WILL happen but do you think it can realistically happen?
After being in the market for more than a year, what we need is real, if ADA goes back to $ 1, it means going back to ATH and about 10 times the current price. This is very unlikely when everyone sees the Bitcoin bubble burst. And if that happens, it can take years.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 04, 2020, 10:09:17 AM
In theory, if Bitcoin passes $ 20k then I believe ADA can go up to $ 1, but it is too difficult for it to happen. Bitcoin's price has begun to stabilize and cannot rise as strongly as before. Maybe $ 0.25-0.3 is my goal for ADA this year
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
August 04, 2020, 10:04:55 AM
Not necessarly asking if it WILL happen but do you think it can realistically happen?

I think it will achieve the 1 dollar per coin eventually but i dont think it will be by the end of this year. Tho it is rising up, maybe a 10% possibility of reaching a dollar before 2021.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 04, 2020, 09:54:23 AM
I think it is realistically possible because we have seen many coins rally from cheap prices to even more than 100x in last 2 to 3 months so ada is one of the top tech coins and with great updates coming this year i think reaching $1 will not be a problem for ada, so just stick to your ada and hodl and do not sell cheap.

I will actually sell ADA almost every time there is a correction, just because i want to have more of it  Grin
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
August 04, 2020, 09:52:19 AM
@yurim37 no one can give you a clear answer for this as each one will have their own views about Cardano reaching $1 by the year end, but in my personal opinion this coin has shown some good momentum so it may just reach $1 by the year end. Furthermore Coinswitch too has predicted that Cardano will reach $1 by 2020 end, and according them in the long run it’ll reach $3, but I would yet advise you to purchase with caution as not all predictions are right when it comes to crypto’s.
I know that in the future Cardano will look more attractive because of what many have said about Cardano in the future, but when they make predictions, there is no one right, even though doing an analysis by an expert, I think this year will not be achieved remembering prices from now, so have to wait longer to achieve what is desired $1.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
August 04, 2020, 09:36:34 AM
I think it is realistically possible because we have seen many coins rally from cheap prices to even more than 100x in last 2 to 3 months so ada is one of the top tech coins and with great updates coming this year i think reaching $1 will not be a problem for ada, so just stick to your ada and hodl and do not sell cheap.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
August 04, 2020, 09:14:49 AM
it can happen but no ETA about when that time will come again

Did you see the all time chart of ADA and if you have been watching this before and you may have seen ADA has already touched more than $1 in the past

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/

We need another 10x times for ADA to surpass $1
August 04, 2020, 09:10:17 AM
Thanks all for your answers Smiley

I think that's possible and realistic to be seen. For bitcoin that's very possible to have times 8-10 gains and we're waiting for that. That's where I'm basing, if it's possible for btc so that could be too for alts like Cardano but necessarily for all of them.

it can be expected, and it is possible, but i would not call it realistic, especially till the end of the year, it would be great, but IMO the probability of that to happen is not that high, would call it on 10% or less, not impossible, but hardly to happen, do your own analysis before investment, but be careful with expectations

Stop-limit orders or at least, price alarms is a must, isn't it? Wink
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 04, 2020, 09:06:11 AM

@yurim37 no one can give you a clear answer for this as each one will have their own views about Cardano reaching $1 by the year end, but in my personal opinion this coin has shown some good momentum so it may just reach $1 by the year end. Furthermore Coinswitch too has predicted that Cardano will reach $1 by 2020 end, and according them in the long run it’ll reach $3, but I would yet advise you to purchase with caution as not all predictions are right when it comes to crypto’s.

Coinswitch modestly predicts that by 2023 ADA coins will reach the $2 dollar mark. By the end of 2020, Coinswitch forecasted ADA to reach $1 per token, and in five years, the firm expects Cardano to reach over $3.

Source:

https://blockchain.news/insight/cardano-price-bullish-momentum-ada-sixth-largest-marketcap
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
August 04, 2020, 09:05:46 AM
I would say there is around a ten percent chance of it happening.

To reach $1, this would means it market capitalization would need to be around $25 billion. This is a value it managed to hold down for a brief period between December 2018 and January 2019. It then began one of the most catastrophic bear runs of any cryptocurrency—and has only recent began recovering.

The Shelley mainnet has now been launched, and ADA got a big boost off that. But it's still nowhere its all-time high, and is definitely not out of the danger zone yet.

I think another 2x from its current price is a realistic prediction for 2020... I wouldn't hold out for 10x, there are plenty of other coins that have more potential to do that (Like Litecoin and Zcash).
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
August 04, 2020, 09:02:38 AM

Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
August 04, 2020, 09:01:52 AM
I'm not sure, but I think there is a small chance that there could be a return to $1 because I saw some news that ADA will expand to the DeFi sector, this might make ADA attract more attention, but I don't know if this is successful or not considering that DeFi Sector is currently being honored by ETH.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
August 04, 2020, 08:56:37 AM

Activity: 770
Merit: 284
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2020, 08:46:51 AM
I sold 2000 for $0.09 each and after that it start rising even higher.

Let's hope it still a good time to buy some back.
August 04, 2020, 08:42:04 AM
Pages:
Jump to: