Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano vs. Ethereum - page 2. (Read 810 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 07:48:54 AM
ofcourse cardano...but need to be patient.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 07:47:21 AM
Cardano has a promising future and is able to compete with ethereum. I think cardano needs a process to pursue ethereum. Maybe the next 5 years cardano will exceed ethereum.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:43:58 AM
Many people said Cardano, EOS... is better than Ethereum. I think they know nothing!
Ethereum is a stable platform, working great for many year.
Cardano has nothing now. What Cardano is being used now?
Remember that thousands of DApps based on Ethereum are still running now!
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 07:42:30 AM
ADA is a blockchain platform that provides blockchain & smart contracts programming capabilities for dApp. But, this array has a great hold on Ethereum. The Cardano Foundation supports the platform by promoting Blockchain and Cardano technology to the community and regulatory agencies. Cardano divides the protocol into two layers. One class focuses on transactions and accounts, while the other focuses on intelligent contracts. This makes Cardano easy to upgrade and more flexible.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 07:37:46 AM
I heard about cardano as well,but let me know, where is ready product? I have never tried cardano and few of people have ever used ada except speculation.
Useless coin can't replace ethereum
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 07:34:24 AM
Cardano has become a prominent coin in the crypto-sphere and is the largest threat to Ethereum. Its platform use case bears a lot of potential, which became particularly apparent after the introduction of the Marlowe application.

In order to execute financial contracts, the Marlowe application targets the financial sector, which is akin to Peyton Jones. Currently, Ethereum dominates in escrow services but Marlowe provides a better value proposition compared to it.

How do you think? Will Cardano be great?

Yet both of this coins is really good, i would still prefer ethereum because of its liquidity. My point is that, ethereum is widely traded compared to cardano, and in the Philippines, a lot of local exchangers when it comes to this coin, its widely accepted and traded to be exact, when it comes to investing a coins, a liquidity requirement should always be a top priority.
Activity: 32
September 16, 2018, 07:27:59 AM
No one can predict this, but I think ETH is still good coin after bitcoin. Cardano is still being chosen by investors for long-term investment because of low Cardano prices. But I believe that BTC and ETH are the two coin leaders in the crypto market.
Activity: 70
September 16, 2018, 07:21:53 AM
Cardano is good but i think there are no competition between ADA and ETH because ethereum is more popular compare to cardano.
Activity: 269
September 16, 2018, 07:16:24 AM
Ethereum has claimed its position as the second leading crypto in the market. Already ethereum is being accepted as payment in many parts of the world and cardano is nowhere to be seen. Cardano will never take over ethereum no matter how great it becomes. Because ethereum is greater than cardano and bitcoin is the greatest.
Activity: 52
September 15, 2018, 11:54:04 AM
Cardano has been creating some buzz in the market again and a small amount of people are claiming that cardano will take over ethereum in a year or two. I won't deny that cardano is a great coin but it’s not close to ethereum yet. Even if it takes over ethereum, it will take a long time.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 12:20:18 PM
Cardamom is a good altcoin no doubts but ethereal is better. I will pick ethereum over cardano.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
September 10, 2018, 03:36:13 PM
Cardano is a good project and also same goes with Ethereum.
They have both promising and a mass adoption is a better thing to do.
as of now i would like to hold more ETH or buy as it is really low.
ADA is good to hold but i will put more budget with ETH as of this time.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 03:28:51 PM
Yes, Cardano did experience quite significant development, and this could be a threat to ethereum, but not for now, because to be able to surpass ethereum I think it takes a long time for months or even years, because until now altcoint remains the best altcoint type
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 10, 2018, 03:20:13 PM
Cardano has become a prominent coin in the crypto-sphere and is the largest threat to Ethereum. Its platform use case bears a lot of potential, which became particularly apparent after the introduction of the Marlowe application.

In order to execute financial contracts, the Marlowe application targets the financial sector, which is akin to Peyton Jones. Currently, Ethereum dominates in escrow services but Marlowe provides a better value proposition compared to it.

cardano is a great altcoin, there is no wonder that it will catch up to ethereum, but not this time, in terms of value, use and anything ethereum is still has the upperhand. but in the right time I guess, cardano might catch up to ethereum.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 10, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

Both are good but still I would rather go for ethereum though its on stage of undervalued so much dumped. But I still believed everything will be

fine and it goes up again or more at the right for sure, just stick unto it and more patience to keep on waiting.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2018, 02:37:55 PM
Cardano is a smart contract platform, similar to Ethereum, with a focus on security through a layered architecture.On the other hand Ethereum also same. Analyzing market value and its popularity, i prefer Ethereum.

Cardano, XLM, NEO are the project which is doing smart contract works in crypto community.

So far these projects doesn't boom bigger or being used like how ethereum based smart contract has been used in marketplace.
Please go with the coins which you looking better for investment.
Activity: 33
September 10, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
Cardano is a smart contract platform, similar to Ethereum, with a focus on security through a layered architecture.On the other hand Ethereum also same. Analyzing market value and its popularity, i prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 02:19:38 PM
Eth has log been in crypto space and holds the second place next to bitcoin. cardano too started well and look all set to topple many alts but apart from its initial days it never look threatening eth's place. maybe in few years time it can challenge eth but now in short term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 10, 2018, 02:17:35 PM
I think for now ethereum is more dominant in all aspects. but we will not know in the coming year.
maybe cardano can also be better than ether. for now we can only predict without knowing what is certain for the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 02:12:58 PM
I believe that both coins are good and worth investing. Both of them are of great importance in the crypto currency. I think after the restoration they will be both in the top.
Pages:
Jump to: