Pages:
Author

Topic: Cardano vs. Ethereum - page 3. (Read 810 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 02:10:06 PM
Cardano (ADA) is a good platform and a very promising project.
I highly with Ethereum, it is the most trusted smart contract platform. As it pioneered that protocol.
It is also the second currency on CMC, in terms of market capitalization.
Activity: 31
September 10, 2018, 02:07:07 PM
Cardano is more similar with scientific philosophy rather than Ethereum. But if you want to invest in any one, i will suggest you Ethereum.
Activity: 43
September 10, 2018, 07:11:51 AM
Both of them are become promising world wide and etherreum now called as the altcoin king and some used to compare with bitcoin and cardano also not bad it's a distributed currency. Both of them are standing on good possition in crypto world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 10:05:34 AM
I choose Ethereum. Blockchain Cardano more perfect but now most important reputation. Cardano will invest next year. Now all investments in Ethereum.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
September 09, 2018, 10:02:27 AM
of course cardano is a great altcoin and will mooning soon, but I don't think that cardano will replace ethereum because ethereum is a great altcoin also and the 2nd popular of cryptocurrency.
Nowadays cardano was not performing well in crypto so many peoples are avoiding this platform but Ethereum is recently affected in market. So It is a big impact of crypto market and this year we will not predict anything in market. So we should invest Ethereum and cardano this will raise gradually in market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 09:47:55 AM
of course cardano is a great altcoin and will mooning soon, but I don't think that cardano will replace ethereum because ethereum is a great altcoin also and the 2nd popular of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 09, 2018, 09:28:07 AM
Cardano has become a prominent coin in the crypto-sphere and is the largest threat to Ethereum. Its platform use case bears a lot of potential, which became particularly apparent after the introduction of the Marlowe application.
In order to execute financial contracts, the Marlowe application targets the financial sector, which is akin to Peyton Jones. Currently, Ethereum dominates in escrow services but Marlowe provides a better value proposition compared to it.
How do you think? Will Cardano be great?
I think the closest competitor of Ethereum is EOS, which is developing really fast. Cardano is a great project, which I believe will be successfull in the long-term perspective, but for now they don't have a working product.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
September 09, 2018, 09:23:10 AM
Cardano is good and it is also promising day by day. But etherum is the best still now. It is also called the best alternative currency after bitcoin. Actually both are good in their own way, but there is still some differences stays.
Agree, no matter how much they shill about Cardano, if still far behind ETH. Maybe Cardano should at least, improve its standing in altcoin before talking about ETH.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
Yes, I think Cardano is better and better at serving the cryptocurrency community
along with the increasing popularity of the ADA and the decline in the prestige of the ETH, I prefer to keep the ADA in the short term, for the next 3 months

I will still use eth, and now eth prices are also starting to stabilize because, from the beginning I was happy to use ethereum and I feel comfortable using this crypto and from here I can make big profits, if I have never used cardano, it's rich also good in service problems,
but if the price problem I don't know for sure.
Activity: 41
September 09, 2018, 09:01:01 AM
Cardano has potentiality to compete with the ethereum but it will need to work very hard and an advanced technology. Ethereum is already established and it is not so easy to beat this coin. A very high quality greater than ethereum, can make cardano better over the ethereum.
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 03:58:52 AM
Cardano is now becoming a popular crypto coin in the crypto market. The price of Cardano is so less and the fluctuation in the rate also a little bit less than Ethereum. So, more time is needed for Cardano if it wants to overtake Ethereum.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
🇵🇭
September 09, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular cryptocurrency in the crypto market. The price of Cardano is not so high. But the main thing is popularity. Ethereum is more popular than Cardano so it will be not so easy for Cardano to beat Ethereum.

It's not all about the low or high price it's also about the improvement of their platforms with blockchain technology. Cardano and ethereum are both in the top coin in coinmarketcap, you don't need to choose only, it's better to support both.
Activity: 26
September 09, 2018, 03:36:07 AM
They have similar places, but are not sure if they can catch up with Ethereum. I think the smart contract bubble has now burst.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
September 09, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
Ethereum is the second popular cryptocurrency in the crypto market. To become popular the price of the crypto-coin should not fluctuate or down that much. So, I think if the price of Cardano will not fluctuate so much then there is a possibility of getting popularity like Ethereum.
You can try to create a comparison between cardano and ether from its adoption through use a lot of the things just like the blockchain condition between both of projects. In fact whole of crypto is being dumped and bitcoin too. we are being so far away to the mass adoption. Ether is much better on its infrastructure.

I agree with that but what do you think about the highest risk if I choose one of them ?
yes I agree if etherum is better but now I see there is quite risky
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 09, 2018, 03:12:49 AM
Although I don't know much about Cardano, I don't think Ethereum can be replaced in a short time, because Ethereum still has a huge user base!
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 03:10:47 AM
I prefer to choose Ethereum than cardano although both coins are profitable but i believe ETH is the supreme among two coins and with higher possibility of earning big profit in a very short span of time.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2018, 03:10:31 AM
It is sad to say that both Ethereum and the ADA have fallen sharply. If you can buy to hold, wait for the market to pick up ADA will be much better than Ethereum

never fall into one crypto
Activity: 75
September 09, 2018, 03:00:53 AM
It is sad to say that both Ethereum and the ADA have fallen sharply. If you can buy to hold, wait for the market to pick up ADA will be much better than Ethereum
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 02:50:38 AM
Ethereum is the second popular cryptocurrency in the crypto market. To become popular the price of the crypto-coin should not fluctuate or down that much. So, I think if the price of Cardano will not fluctuate so much then there is a possibility of getting popularity like Ethereum.
You can try to create a comparison between cardano and ether from its adoption through use a lot of the things just like the blockchain condition between both of projects. In fact whole of crypto is being dumped and bitcoin too. we are being so far away to the mass adoption. Ether is much better on its infrastructure.
Activity: 95
September 09, 2018, 02:48:20 AM
Obviously, Cardano is a good coIn to choose. But I don't think Cardano can pass the Ethereum. Because Ethereum already reaches the 2nd coin in the coinmarketcap and most ICO project based in Ethereum. it says how much people trust in ETH. And also most exchanges have Ethereum trading pairs. Ethereum is really good at this moment. Cardano is really good but not as much as ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: