Pages:
Author

Topic: Care4Me Avatar & Signature Campaign [Earn BTC & CareCoin] [CLOSED] - page 14. (Read 14720 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Make Your Passion Your Addiction.
Hi OP! Due to the unavailablity of buying and selling ethereum in my country, it would seem like I would have no use of it. As a result, I would like to inform you that I would like to pullout from this signature campaign and discontinue my signature.

Apologies, and thank you for accepting me here. I wish you luck on your future endeavors!
Activity: 93
Bitcointalk Name: Rifat989
Forum Rank:  Jr Member
Current Post Count: 52
Bitcoin Address: 1SzdMgX8YncEZrpyeVNNX7UPuaf5noVcy
Etherium Address:  0xC077615018133500763228317da8D7C31fD992E5
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Can I join this signature campaign please?

Bitcointalk name: moviebuff777
Forum rank: Full Member
Bitcoin address:141aWYyT5iKSTC3hXCTZ3tpbufthjRZ4kd

Thanks!

Please update my info with the following:

Etherium address: 0x4abf8DE5EFFb7A42957629B27801320d541176Bf
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
As this campaign is not paying weekly, i doubt care4me may rebel at the end of theur presale.
There was a similar campaign managed by jamalezaz who refused to pay their campaign participants at the end.
Participants should ask the campaign manager to hold their funds at escrow so it will protect his rank too

Yes Im fully aware of that and there are talks already about that prior to the start of the campaign. I will received funds this week. I'll keep you updated.

Oh  I see, its not weekly payment instead they are both distribute after the ico which is 3weeks period of time. By the way sir goinmery how much each carecoin in bitcoin value? thanks Smiley

There's a related question on the first page. Smiley
Activity: 430
Due to high demand to participate in the campaign we are currently calculating to see if we can budget room for some more slots. This is not gauranteed but if you like the project and its initiative I motivate everyone to Join Our Slack for more bounty announcements.

We will need more beta-testers in the future who will be rewarded for their contributions.

Thank you everyone for your support, it is greatly appreciated!

Hi, any plan to open twitter campaign ?

Thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Do we need to include an Etherium address if we have already included a Bitcoin address? I can obtain one if needed. Can you explain what that will be used for?  Thanks.

Hi,

Yes for CareCoin distribution.

Do we need to include an Etherium address if we have already included a Bitcoin address? I can obtain one if needed. Can you explain what that will be used for?  Thanks.
In my understanding about it, yes! ethereum address must be include when applying this campaign as you can see if you apply in Full member according to this rank you will get paid per post amounting 0.0002BTC plus 30 carecoins weekly, but carecoins will be distribute only after the end of the ico only on bitcoin campaign weekly can be paid.

Hi,

That's right. Anyways, BTCitcoin payment will be distributed after the campaign period.
Oh  I see, its not weekly payment instead they are both distribute after the ico which is 3weeks period of time. By the way sir goinmery how much each carecoin in bitcoin value? thanks Smiley
Activity: 114
As this campaign is not paying weekly, i doubt care4me may rebel at the end of theur presale.
There was a similar campaign managed by jamalezaz who refused to pay their campaign participants at the end.
Participants should ask the campaign manager to hold their funds at escrow so it will protect his rank too
legendary

Hi,

Yes for CareCoin distribution.

In my understanding about it, yes! ethereum address must be include when applying this campaign as you can see if you apply in Full member according to this rank you will get paid per post amounting 0.0002BTC plus 30 carecoins weekly, but carecoins will be distribute only after the end of the ico only on bitcoin campaign weekly can be paid.

Hi,

That's right. Anyways, BTCitcoin payment will be distributed after the campaign period.
Merit: 289
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
Bitcointalk Name: Shinpako09
Forum Rank: Hero
Current Post Count: 2941
Bitcoin Address: 1JQ9n96VyeHJHMumkGTaeDGrqHqBEyTN9j

I'll change my signature asap when i'm accepted.
Update
ETH Address: 0x20e0a183fe139b7abe50feaaaa9bd772f0285b56
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Bitcointalk Name: mharz
Forum Rank: Member
Current Post Count: 199
Bitcoin Address: 16iPw4gXiT2eSvXgu7ZPdPUVKhhFP5GtNy

Etherium Address: will be followed
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Due to high demand to participate in the campaign we are currently calculating to see if we can budget room for some more slots. This is not gauranteed but if you like the project and its initiative I motivate everyone to Join Our Slack for more bounty announcements.

We will need more beta-testers in the future who will be rewarded for their contributions.

Thank you everyone for your support, it is greatly appreciated!
Merit: 266
I humbly apply for a spot in your campaign. Below are my details

Bitcointalk Name: yoseph
Forum Rank: Full Member
Current Post Count: 225
Bitcoin Address: 1NU9Jr3xX7ApAdbpDGXQvzRTgNFzFsZV2r
Etherium Address: 0xf54df2cfDf982459117FF4E27cDbDCa68A3ac541
Activity: 574
Merit: 503

Hi.you saif all are enrolled prior to your this post but I didn't find my name in spreadsheet.I have changed the avatar too.Kindly add me to spreadsheet

Hello,

The post is clear. Wait for updates if there will be a slot.

Thank you.

Apology for some users who didn't able to get a slot.

Hero and Senior Member slots are now full.

Hello sir, does that mean I was rejected?
If there is an agreement I received, I will immediately change my avatar and my signature
legendary

Hi.you saif all are enrolled prior to your this post but I didn't find my name in spreadsheet.I have changed the avatar too.Kindly add me to spreadsheet

Hello,

The post is clear. Wait for updates if there will be a slot.

Thank you.

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk Name: |Bitkoin|
Forum Rank: Junior Member
Current Post Count: 31+1
Bitcoin Address: 13U6GmkwDgDNbZdtzkEEQtxUecUEuPX5VC
Ethereum Address: 0x5bd2581fdE1fe879B0BC32BB8D97Ba1Ae08d2e92
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
-SPREADSHEET UPDATED-

All enrollments prior to this post are accepted. Kindly wear the avatar and signature as stated.

I will repeat, take note that please changed your posting behaviour as some of you failed to passed the standard of being a good poster. Devs are kind. I will DENIED payments for those who will not changed their posting habits. Take this as a chance. Your registration goes smoothly, we want something in return.

Will changed signature code after thursday because I'm in a sig camp waiting for payment until thursday. If it's okay?

Sorry no, it's on half period of the first round. Try to join after your payment there.
Hi.you said all are enrolled prior to your this post but I didn't find my name in spreadsheet.I have changed the avatar too.Kindly add me to spreadsheet
Activity: 320
Bitcointalk Name: Autto
Forum Rank: Full Member
Current Post Count: 225
Bitcoin Address: 17V8bqBzJKDg4FaRfD4dySneFnoYbRjrz1
Ethereum Address: 0x9c6A686259E076316D7BFa061e74Ad8183953D01

Thanks. Wink
Can I join this signature campaign please?

Bitcointalk name: moviebuff777
Forum rank: Full Member
Bitcoin address:141aWYyT5iKSTC3hXCTZ3tpbufthjRZ4kd

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: