Pages:
Author

Topic: Care4Me Avatar & Signature Campaign [Earn BTC & CareCoin] [CLOSED] - page 10. (Read 14720 times)

Activity: 639
Merit: 500
Bitcointalk Name: MRBONG411
Forum Rank: Hero Member
Current Post Count: 616
Bitcoin Address: 3EDakB44vkPMH7G3EEFhkx5SyFKwxzdU9S
Ethereum Address: 0xd6bd573c5385906633220da2d50ea3fbd676c0f9
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Bitcointalk Name:HatakeKakashi
Forum Rank:  sr. member
Current Post Count: 1448
Bitcoin Address: 3NGityzUMdjiu4EqQ3XkYrVvGdUD1KSVGa
Etherium Address: 0x7196827A0e449ce300fc16d05be4d39b6EC8a7c3
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
I Think Full Member Spot is full but in case i'm wrong here is my application,

Bitcointalk Name: MrBitter
Forum Rank: Full Member
Current Post Count: 159
Bitcoin Address: 1HKeCBWj7zKz3VcKFiYCPA9ire14VHPsGn
Ethereum Address: 0xcF881C4B33b01ae92A2Cd8759BA41323b6b817F6

Hope to hear from you if i'm gonna join the campaign anytime soon

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Bitcointalk Name: Considered
Forum Rank: Jr Member
Current Post Count: 32
Bitcoin Address:
Ethereum Address: 0xe6F5d722D3db8d0c41b63E740a2E11920534571E

I will add my bitcoin address when i get home.

Thanks.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely
I would like to be promoted from jr. member to member please Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

Hi i would like to ask what the actually use of ethereum address when register i check the spreadsheet and check the ethereum address 1 by 1 but there are no transaction receive when checking in ethereum blockchain explorer.
I would like to join but i only have bitcoin address. Do i still have a chance to join to this campaign?

It will be used for CareCoin payment distribution. The distribution will taked place soon after campaign ends.

Yes you can joined but you are wasting some possible nice profits if you will disregard CareCoin payment. Creating an ETH address is simple and will not take too much time. Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com and that's it. If you have questioned about creating an address there, drop me a PM and I will guide you.

Thanks to let me know where i can make ethereum wallet i have both private key and the key store and i think its enough to save and receive my bonus in ethereum after end of the campaign...

My Application:

Bitcointalk Name: Bitcoinsummoner
Forum Rank: Hero Member
Current Post Count: 2206
Bitcoin Address:    16SFbK2siozg1MFsFgUWGMHH9uGhS5f2qo
Ethereum Address: 0x8317E3c88979c739e55c3C5686D60DA8E8A0615c

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Enrollments prior to this post is all accepted. Wear proper signature and avatar and follow the rules.

NOTE: FOR THOSE WHO STILL DOESN'T GIVE THEIR ETHERIUM ADDRESS, PLEASE UPDATE IT NOW. THANKS!

Hi i would like to ask what the actually use of ethereum address when register i check the spreadsheet and check the ethereum address 1 by 1 but there are no transaction receive when checking in ethereum blockchain explorer.
I would like to join but i only have bitcoin address. Do i still have a chance to join to this campaign?

It will be used for CareCoin payment distribution. The distribution will taked place soon after campaign ends.

Yes you can joined but you are wasting some possible nice profits if you will disregard CareCoin payment. Creating an ETH address is simple and will not take too much time. Go to https://www.myetherwallet.com and that's it. If you have questioned about creating an address there, drop me a PM and I will guide you.

Hi i have ranked up from Member to full Member.  Kindly change my rank on signature campaign.   Thank you

Actually Full Member slot is full but I see some room for "payment" so I will allowed it this time. Note that your Full Member rates will be applied next period and not with the current.

Hello goinmerry, as I've seen from the spreadsheet I am not included there. I wear the appropriate signature, I hope if you update the spreadsheet next time I am included there as per agreement. Thank you.

You already listed there yesterday but with the tagged of "pending". Smiley I removed it now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Good day sir. I am leaving to the campaign i hope you understand and i just want to ask if i will still get my first week payment. Thank you

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Sir Admin,

Sorry for this inconvenience, I would like to cancel my signature campaign application as per im listed in docs spreadsheet. Its my bad, i'll be carefull next time (be it a warning in me). But hope sooner i still gonna work with you. (Please erase my name in spreadsheet) I'm now in yahoo's campaign. Sorry again.
                                                      Sincerely -Bubblebit
Activity: 98
Hello goinmerry, as I've seen from the spreadsheet I am not included there. I wear the appropriate signature, I hope if you update the spreadsheet next time I am included there as per agreement. Thank you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
User: morenomunozdelanava
Postion to Apply: Jr member
Posts Start: 45
Btc address: 1oK2RQVMaBTbRKvJvDqBHHFWSXWPMhKBe

I'd like to apply for a jr. member position
Activity: 308
Is there still a slot for jr member? I would like to apply.
there are some slots for jr member. Just post an enrollment and wear proper signature
Activity: 504
Merit: 100