Pages:
Author

Topic: Careful! - page 3. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
May 12, 2022, 11:06:07 AM
Careful yous guys. In this deep bear market there will be new altcoins that will be spreading around claiming they are one of the coins that were hit by the dump and might be a good decision to invest with because of their cheap price.

Just a bit of advise from a long time crypto investor. It happened to me and became a victim of it so might as well share it with you before you make wrong decisions.

In a pre bear market, is never a good decision to buy anything. I say pre bear market because btc crashed below 29k 2 days ago which in a bull market was the bottom and soon 29k will be the top in months to come, btc likely will crash below 10k in few months before it goes up again.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
May 12, 2022, 11:00:19 AM
Careful yous guys. In this deep bear market there will be new altcoins that will be spreading around claiming they are one of the coins that were hit by the dump and might be a good decision to invest with because of their cheap price.

Just a bit of advise from a long time crypto investor. It happened to me and became a victim of it so might as well share it with you before you make wrong decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: