Pages:
Author

Topic: Cars That Can Be Purchased with Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
April 29, 2021, 04:50:35 AM
Auto company start adopt cryptocurrency as payment, while adoption just in America, we can wait for another company adopt cryptocurrency as payment.
The more adoption of cryptocurrency will make its prices to the moon. BTC $100k its not just a theory
If the adoption's current pace continues or further improves, I am sure that bitcoin can achieve that 100k USD milestone, so for all who are waiting to get in, this is probably the time that you should get in because we might reach a point of no return. I loved that car manufacturers have entertained the idea of bitcoin being used aa a currency to buy their products, I hope that we will reach the point where we can buy chips and other snacks with bitcoin.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
April 29, 2021, 04:47:36 AM
Auto company start adopt cryptocurrency as payment, while adoption just in America, we can wait for another company adopt cryptocurrency as payment.
The more adoption of cryptocurrency will make its prices to the moon. BTC $100k its not just a theory

When we do talk about reaching those new heights then of course we would really be needing some big news like these on where big companies would join up on the bandwagon.
How much more if Toyota,Mitsubishi,Honda,Hyundai and other car companies which arent solely big in America but in other big markets as well would make some move?
For sure  that would really be a good trigger out for the market to rise up even more higher.Its good to look at that there are already several
companies specially Tesla do made out its move.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 29, 2021, 04:12:54 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 28, 2021, 03:36:15 PM
In any case, it's great that more and more companies are creating the opportunity to conduct transactions in cryptocurrency. It is a pity that the news that this could have been done in Romania so long ago did not spread around the world as rapidly as it did with Tesla. In general, the trend for large companies to connect such an option is cool. The more we know of such examples, the more confident an investor who invests in bitcoin will feel. The market as a whole will benefit from this.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
April 28, 2021, 03:27:52 PM
This is not about Tesla. We already know that Tesla has started accepting bitcoin for their cars. My grandmother has heard the news. She doesn't know what bitcoin or Tesla is, but she knows they somehow made a pact. Pact is the actual word she used.

This thread was meant to highlight that Tesla was not the first company do to so, and that it was possible to purchase vehicles for cryptocurrencies 5-6 years ago.

Well, it was possible already 3 years ago to buy (new and used) cars in Romania with Bitcoin. At least one auto dealer, present in a couple of western cities was accepting Bitcoin.

But... (there's always a "but") there's a big difference and not for the average Joe, instead for you, me and the actual bitcoiners: while Tesla keeps those bitcoins, what you've seen before were only shops using payment processors and while the payment processor was accepting Bitcoin, the shop received at the end of the day fiat in the bank account.
(Of course, if Tesla starts playing pump and dump games, I don't even know which option is worse...)
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
April 28, 2021, 02:51:40 PM
Auto companies are now starting to accept crypto for payment, I think now is a good thing to be able to use bitcoin for a positive thing. So I think in the future it will not only be automotive companies that accept bitcoin but many companies will accept bitcoin as a payment option
undoubtedly, today there is a positive trend in the sense that Bitcoin is more and more used by society as a means of payment. But for me personally, spending Bitcoin for this period is unacceptable, especially considering its possible growth until the end of this year, and possibly next year.

I do not know what other automakers sell cars for Bitcoin besides Tesla, but in the secondary market Bitcoin as a payment is becoming quite popular.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
April 28, 2021, 12:06:02 PM
Auto companies are now starting to accept crypto for payment, I think now is a good thing to be able to use bitcoin for a positive thing. So I think in the future it will not only be automotive companies that accept bitcoin but many companies will accept bitcoin as a payment option
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
April 22, 2021, 02:32:54 AM
Apparently, Tesla is being crossed off this list.
This is not about Tesla. We already know that Tesla has started accepting bitcoin for their cars. My grandmother has heard the news. She doesn't know what bitcoin or Tesla is, but she knows they somehow made a pact. Pact is the actual word she used.

This thread was meant to highlight that Tesla was not the first company do to so, and that it was possible to purchase vehicles for cryptocurrencies 5-6 years ago.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
April 21, 2021, 01:37:49 PM
It is quite logical that the world's major car manufacturing and sales concerns, following Tesla, promptly considered the possibility of accepting bitcoins to buy their cars. That's right - who wants to lose profits and give a competitive advantage to an already strong company? Yes, we are expecting the "domino principle" in other industries, following the example of the automobile market. Finance, real estate, travel and so on.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
April 21, 2021, 01:22:05 PM
Oh my god is that even real? Holy moly that is nuts I didn't know it even exist but that kind of service saves sometime to withdraw all your money and not be suspicious especially if you're with a colored skin. Just like I saw on the news. That kind of effort they're making accepting Bitcoin as an up-front payment for your car is kind of mind blowing. Not only it can't raise malicious intent you can asure your money is safe even before you arrive at the place.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 21, 2021, 11:44:37 AM
most of the new available in the USA area when other countries want to innovate also accept payments using bitcoin for the purchase of cars and other goods
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
April 21, 2021, 11:04:44 AM
Seriously, I don't know there have been many manufacturers that have made the opportunity of buying cars with bitcoin. This really broadens my knowledge knowing that not only Tesla but up to like 9 this is whao. Good research you have done
Activity: 1442
Merit: 390
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2021, 10:56:58 AM
Glad to know that other than Tesla, there are also some companies who are accepting bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a mode of payment to buy cars or even luxury cars. Due to this I confidently say that the adaptation of bitcoin or cryptocurrency is really worldwide happening. Bitcoin was really the biggest cryptocurrency all over the market cap and I am pretty sure that this will help the companies who adopt it to increase their sales as it added to the transactions of their company.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
April 21, 2021, 10:36:53 AM
Okey, Good research. It’s can help somebody for finding car shop that accept BTC. Already BTC is the most popular cryptocurrency. And big companies start accepting BTC payment. I believe we will see more gorgeous news.
Activity: 89
Merit: 30
April 21, 2021, 10:11:15 AM
Apparently, Tesla is being crossed off this list.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
April 21, 2021, 08:14:44 AM
This post is really awesome. I have read the whole article and really was pleasantly surprised. I liked that Bob Moore Auto group partnered with Aliant Payments, and this enabled the payments not only with Bitcoin, but with Ethereum and Litecoin also. Of course I would not nowadays buy some car with Eth, even do not want to imagine what the gas will be for transaction. But it shows us that really lots of companies are accepting crypto and the less and less amount of people afraid to do this. It is really good steps!
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
April 21, 2021, 03:07:03 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this information. I was thinking that Tesla was the first car-dealer or company which has added the Bitcoin payment option.

But the reason people are talking about Tesla's doing such thing so much is of course their being one of the biggest companies in the world.
They also have the advertising that made it more ingrained that they are accepting bitcoin for a Tesla. I do love some of the option but I am pretty sure that they are expensive because they are made overseas and I know that cars made outside of my country is much expensive because of shipping. Hopefully we can see one in my country or a motorcycle shop do this too.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
April 21, 2021, 02:56:00 AM
@MinoRaiola
Good find. One more car dealership in Europe that accepts crypto. We can add Germany to the list together with England, Switzerland, and the company Lucius mentioned that sold a car in Croatia. If in fact that wasn't a one-time deal and they don't accept crypto on a regular basis.
After browsing the site, I can see they offer both new and used cars as well as an option to rent a vehicle. I wouldn't mind owning an Opel. Any car manufactured in Germany is good enough and more than that. 

But the reason people are talking about Tesla's doing such thing so much is of course their being one of the biggest companies in the world.
Tesla is always in the spotlight. They get a lot of media attention, so it's natural that when they make such an announcement, it creates a lot of drama and can have both positive or negative implications on the crypto market. 
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1630
April 20, 2021, 06:20:46 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this information. I was thinking that Tesla was the first car-dealer or company which has added the Bitcoin payment option.

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1566
April 20, 2021, 06:05:04 AM
Hi. Good overview. I have found a dealer in Germany. I wouldn't buy an opel...sure not.... but they offer it.

NAME: Autohaus Hasieber
OFFER: Opel

ABOUT: An Opel dealer with 2 stations in Germany. Here is the link to the homepage and the offer. Advertising slogan: You own Bitcoin, Ethereum & Co. and would like to buy a car with it? At Autohaus Hasieber, that's possible. We accept the cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Ethereum. You pay conveniently at the daily exchange rate. CONVENIENT AND SECURE PAYMENT WITH CRYPTOCURRENCIES LIKE BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM
Pages:
Jump to: