Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAS]Cashaa: The Next Generation Banking Platform for the Next Billion [AIRDROP] - page 16. (Read 32438 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This project seems quite interesting, the idea and the concept I like now I'm going to take a look at the whitebook and the roadmap to see what plans you have, for now I'm going to stay here to see how it develops and give my support to the token .

a very attractive banking platform, also owned a nice prospect, to pre-sale will be starting soon. few more days and less Division of bounty, hopefully after the Division of the bounty rate can go up, but
Sometimes when the Division of the bounty price is still high.
cassha project is exciting and promising results, this project should be running a reliable team and will definitely work hard in order for this project and many of investors who invest, we wish the project successful and hopefully ico running smoothly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This project seems quite interesting, the idea and the concept I like now I'm going to take a look at the whitebook and the roadmap to see what plans you have, for now I'm going to stay here to see how it develops and give my support to the token .

a very attractive banking platform, also owned a nice prospect, to pre-sale will be starting soon. few more days and less Division of bounty, hopefully after the Division of the bounty rate can go up, but
Sometimes when the Division of the bounty price is still high.
Activity: 364
I get a 40% bonus for being early sign up but when I check the website I don’t see those bonus being factored in.  I only see my KyC and thanksgiving bonus which will be delivered March
Activity: 392
Activity: 364
is airdrop stage 2 still live?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello, Anyone knows on which exchange Cashaa will be listed?
Activity: 476
Cashaa is a remarkable platform and will become a banking solution in the future. hopefully this platform provides a good future lighting to see many of the banking problems experienced by the customers hopefully this platform really become a banking solution in the future, we can not wait to try the beta tester of this service ....
hopefully useful
you were right. Casha indeed has a platform that is very unusual. I believe that this project will develop rapidly in the future. good luck.

I am also unsure if this project will be successful in the future. We can also buy coins and search the coins at a cheap price and then hold for the long term and hopefully the price could soar. So in future, I think this project will be able to achieve the target in the ICO.
cassha true project very interesting and very helpful at all now the banking problems experienced by customers hopefully this platform actually became the banking solutions in the future. success for this project.

Indeed this is a very nice project, this project has a very attractive banking platform, and its beta version will be launching in the country of India, United Kingdom, Nigeria, and Indonesia. good prospects, pre-sale will be finished soon. smoothly for this project.
I also look forward hopefully to the fore later Casha will evolve going forward in the future. because I believe casha is going to be a bright future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Cashaa is a remarkable platform and will become a banking solution in the future. hopefully this platform provides a good future lighting to see many of the banking problems experienced by the customers hopefully this platform really become a banking solution in the future, we can not wait to try the beta tester of this service ....
hopefully useful
you were right. Casha indeed has a platform that is very unusual. I believe that this project will develop rapidly in the future. good luck.

I am also unsure if this project will be successful in the future. We can also buy coins and search the coins at a cheap price and then hold for the long term and hopefully the price could soar. So in future, I think this project will be able to achieve the target in the ICO.
cassha true project very interesting and very helpful at all now the banking problems experienced by customers hopefully this platform actually became the banking solutions in the future. success for this project.

Indeed this is a very nice project, this project has a very attractive banking platform, and its beta version will be launching in the country of India, United Kingdom, Nigeria, and Indonesia. good prospects, pre-sale will be finished soon. smoothly for this project.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
hopefully useful

Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
hopefully useful

an amazing project. definitely going to be a bright future.
I hope the project goes smoothly and will be successful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 106
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
After completing the Ico transaction, I will get more coins and wait a long time. I think price will increase continuously.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
hopefully useful

Activity: 490
hopefully useful
Cashaa project that really wonderful with a reliable team of professional support will surely be successful with satisfactory results. good luck.
Activity: 140
hopefully useful
Activity: 672
hopefully useful
Activity: 112
ICO is already complete. And it was quite successful, which we all expected and believed! Well done! Smiley
Yes I also support this project because a system wallet casha integrated with Exchange of P2P with the full spectrum of digital financial services allows the community to save, spend, borrow, and get insurance with experience the users in the appropriate way simplify the law. hopefully this project a success.
Yes I agree with you. it would be slightly better equipped and faster than its competitors because I can see that. we hope this our hope is not in vain. I support I have.  Wink Wink
project casha project very interesting and a brilliant idea of the sales success of his tem ico developer cashaa also experienced people in their jobs. will surely be many investors who are interested in this project.
I see the project has excellent prospects, hopefully this project will develop rapidly in the future. I hope the project is running smoothly until reaching success.
not only that, I see this project also promises, will be many investors who are interested to join. Hopefully the project will advance forward later. This is a very good job dev.
I am glad to hear this news, that the ICO is complete. I think this project will be successful in the future, hopefully all goes smoothly.

very good news, I believe that this project will develop rapidly in the future. with the ICO already completed will inevitably facilitate the project running smoothly. good luck.
Activity: 308
The banking platform is very attractive and always targeted by investors, Prospects of the project is very good, precalenya also have got very good results, surely this project can be a big success and I am confident with the price of exchange entry time will also be profitable for investors. before it is too late for those who have capital soon to join to become an investor.

Did you start using its platform already ? looks like a good project int he long run
will definitely be a success with the support of a professional team of puladan will definitely get satisfactory results.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
The banking platform is very attractive and always targeted by investors, Prospects of the project is very good, precalenya also have got very good results, surely this project can be a big success and I am confident with the price of exchange entry time will also be profitable for investors. before it is too late for those who have capital soon to join to become an investor.

Did you start using its platform already ? looks like a good project int he long run
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Say what are not charged stakes on Facebook Twitter??? Please count it  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: