Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAS]Cashaa: The Next Generation Banking Platform for the Next Billion [AIRDROP] - page 12. (Read 32403 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Why marketcap isnt show on coinmarketcap?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
And listing on better exchanges like binance
Bittrex  and kucoin
to get into bittrex it's been very difficult, but if it's kucoin there's still hope for listing there, for cashaa it's pretty good to get into hitbtc and that's been the target from the start
Activity: 82
Merit: 15
And listing on better exchanges like binance
Bittrex  and kucoin
Activity: 82
Merit: 15
Cashaa now listed on coinmarketcap.com
Congrats to the Cashaa Team. Baby steps and now
we go forward. Looking forward to the exchange this
summer like kucoin. It's just taking time because of
the market shake out we are at .11 and most are in
at .10 so no damage to eth supply.  We now need
development updates and as we get them we should
see a rise in price
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 193
Merit: 2
CASHAA is a Fucking SCAM.  You idiots shut up about the great stuff CASHAA is doing, please!

They don't communicate
All the exchanges they are listed on are complete BULLSHIT
the KYC 2 verification process has taken longer on this coin than any other coin in the history of cryptocurrency
The value of the coin is going down the toilet before 90% of the coins even get distributed
The entire team is going MIA, KUMAR PAJEET doesn't even talk about CASHAA on his twitter

This coin is a total scam, how come no one is writing that here?
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
It was very good to list Etherdeltan even if it was Hitbtc when it was a problem.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Hi quick question: if I sell my tokens now will I still get the bonus tokens ? The ones distributed later this year?
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
is it true that this token is a problem because I see developments in all these token markets are not working very well maybe we should know what the problem is facing
Dear managers,you would be perhaps the best informed.  I cannot seem to find the information online.  Can you confirm or refute that the BitExpo exchange is for Indian residents only?   
Thank you
Merit: 10
Guys one thing i can feel from all this cashaa is going rock and we all should be thankful to kumar gaurav who is taking all load in making us all rich. Hats of to mr Kumar. This guys definately got balls :+1
Guys i request we should help him and help ourself . As this journey just begin spread the world about cashaa. Nice concept of arbitrage. We should spread this to world by facebook twitter by all means whatever we can.... i started here i am working in a big firm and people are waiting for cashaa.... they started taking it from ether wallet etc
Some are waiting to get it launch on exchange.
Activity: 350
Is the token distribution in March going to effect the bonus Cas token distribution date? Bonus tokens are “locked” till March 5th according to the website. Should be expect this to be delayed now too?
Activity: 364
As promised by Cashaa team! They will distribute unsold tokens to the current Cashaa account holders. They did! To be honest, I have already 3x before it will officially hit exchanges. As per the Kumar message they are partnering with one of the biggest wallets in India which will be huge bonus for Cashaa
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So I just got verified for the KYC. How do I receive my CAS tokens? On my account I have an ETH address but no CAS has been sent there yet.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Yeah, the volumes are absolutely none! The people are holding. Bitcoin in the dump. China is brutal. Waiting for normalization of the situation, I hope not for long.

Even bounty hunter now in this project are holding their Cashaa Token that's why the volume is not that high unlike others Project like I remember Centra, that ICO is not yet finished but it is already tradable or listed to an exchange.
Activity: 93
Yeah, the volumes are absolutely none! The people are holding. Bitcoin in the dump. China is brutal. Waiting for normalization of the situation, I hope not for long.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
When cas will listen other exchange,  in etherdelta volume is small and price go down..

Cashaa is already listed in Idex: idex.market/eth/cas and sHitBTC: https://hitbtc.com/CAS-to-BTC that both also a low volume. Cashaa still need more exposure to be recognized to have a big volume. It is a great opportunity to buy more Cashaa because it's currently in below ICO price.
What is the next deadline to receive tokens. Im tier1 completed but for now.i just received my test token?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Who have only cashaa from bountry or AirDrop program need KYC?
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When cas will listen other exchange,  in etherdelta volume is small and price go down..
Pages:
Jump to: