Pages:
Author

Topic: Case of Sexually Transmitted Zika Virus Reported in Texas - page 3. (Read 1637 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Abortion is the only solution for such a babies..simply they can never live like normal people and need a lot of medical treatment and can not live alone. What will happen to them once their parents are dead? Because of that abortion is soultion
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
Surge of Zika Virus Has Brazilians Re-examining Strict Abortion Laws

RECIFE, Brazil — The surging medical reports of babies being born with unusually small heads during the Zika epidemic in Brazil are igniting a fierce debate over the country’s abortion laws, which make the procedure illegal under most circumstances.

Legal scholars in Brasília, the capital, are preparing a case to go before Brazil’s highest court, saying pregnant women should be permitted to have abortions when their fetuses are found to have abnormally small heads, a condition known as microcephaly that Brazilian researchers say is linked to the virus.

A judge in central Brazil has taken the rare step of publicly proclaiming that he will allow women to have legal abortions in cases of microcephaly, preparing the way for a fight over the issue in parts of the country’s labyrinthine legal system.

And here in Recife, the Brazilian city hit hardest by the increase in microcephaly and the brain damage that often comes with it, abortion rights activists are seizing on the crisis to counter conservative lawmakers who have long wanted to make Brazil’s abortion laws — already among the most stringent in Latin America — more restrictive.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/04/world/americas/zika-virus-brazil-abortion-laws.html?ref=world
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I saw that Zika first time was mentioned about 1947 in Uganda..in rainforests..and that very soon few cases were in Latin America..so this is not a new virus..what is interesting is what will actually happen? Ok it will be in all USA states, but are there other effects of that virus beside what makes to unborn children?You have virus, and now you are healed..ok will be some effects on your future kids, like you have 2 years ago zika, everything passed ok now want to have baby and because you had zika now your baby is with mycrocephalia or something other|?
Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Yup.

As of today there have been 50 confirmed cases now in the US.  Florida has issued a medical emergency alert.   Interesting.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yes I saw in newspaper that Zika is known from 1947 and that was first in south east Asia and there were not epidemy. Ok it's known at least for now that there are no consequences for people and that attacks babies
Activity: 168
The sexually transmitted story is fake.
Those Babies are the result of Bill Gates vaccination program with his goal of global population reduction.

No the story is not fake.  It isnt the first time this has been seen.  The virus stays in the seamen longer then the blood.

You can look it up and read about it on WHO and CDC websites.  It has been documented that this has happened in the past.  Zika isn't deadly to adults or already born children but it is to babies that are developing.

Zika has been know for a long time.  But it is never really spoken of.  Just with this small outbreak it seems the WHO should mention it.  Which they have.

I sweat bugs are gonna be the ones who kill all of us.

Think of the Plague.  It started from the fleas on rats.  Not really the rats themselves.  Seem bugs are turning out to be pretty deadly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
The sexually transmitted story is fake.
Those Babies are the result of Bill Gates vaccination program with his goal of global population reduction.
Activity: 84
cryptoqueen
It's upsetting. I'm not sure exactly what the long-term effects are. It seems like sources are saying that you could carry it without even knowing. The deformities look pretty intense. I'm wondering how deadly it is to human life?

In any case, watch out if you're traveling in the Central and South Americas.
Activity: 112
I don't have any doubt of this being a man-made, or at least influenced, epidemic. I base this on absolutely no evidence whatsoever, and am speaking out of the paranoia in my heart. These episodes become more disastrous with every blow, but humanity seems to strive. I don't know, part of me doesn't care anymore, like this happens so often it's old news. But damn, those babies look weird.
This could ruin an entire generation.
Activity: 84
cryptoqueen
Officials in Texas have reported the first case of Zika virus contracted in the United States, saying it was sexually transmitted. If confirmed, it marks only the second known case of Zika transmission through sexual contact. Zika has continued to spread rapidly across Latin America, with Chile reporting its first three cases. The mosquito-borne illness, while generally not life-threatening, has been linked to the birth defect microcephaly, which causes babies to be born with abnormally small heads. The link has raised debates over restrictive abortion laws in countries like Brazil, which has seen nearly 3,700 suspected cases of microcephaly. The World Health Organization’s Anthony Costello announced the latest steps against Zika.

Dr. Anthony Costello: "This morning we’ve now set up a global response unit, which brings together all people across WHO in headquarters in the regions to deal with a formal response, using all the lessons we’ve learned from the Ebola crisis."

Scientists have linked rising temperatures from global warming to the increased incidence of mosquito-borne infections such as Zika.

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/2/3/headlines/case_of_sexually_transmitted_zika_virus_reported_in_texas
Pages:
Jump to: