Pages:
Author

Topic: Cashless society - page 37. (Read 36273 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
November 10, 2017, 02:33:00 AM
I believe that a cashless society is possible to happen in this world but it may not take now or in the near future. Rather, it may take long long years to happen. Cashless society has a big possibility cause technology nowadays is getting higher. Modern generation are easily adapting the high technology of the world but there are still others who wasn't able to adapt this modern world. Inventions are getting more and more. Even a young student has the capacity to make a thing in which out of the mind of others, but will benefit many people. In the future there's a chance that we will be living with robots, highest technologies will be discover, and paper moneys may not be seen by anyone due to the new way of paying which is cashless.

It could possibly happen but it will take time. Everyone is still in the process of knowing bitcoin and not everyone knows that there are other currency exist aside from fiat. We still need more merchants or stores who will accept bitcoin as mode of payment. But as of the moment, there are now people who's starting to use bitcoin as mode of payment. Just like paying bills using local wallet. I myself, started to pay my bills by bitcoin using my local wallet.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
November 10, 2017, 02:17:51 AM
I think we are now on the first stage of society. Because online payment system are now used most of the time. When purchasing in malls we use our credit card/debit card. When we want something, some people prefer to shop it online. Online vendors today are now escalating. And I find it hassle-free with a cashless society. I prefer that actually.
Activity: 406
November 10, 2017, 02:03:39 AM
Cashless society is a boon to the system, it abolishes black money and transparent way of doing transactions.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 01:08:02 AM
A cashless society describes an economic state whereby financial transactions are not conducted with money in the form of physical banknotes or coins, but rather through the transfer of digital information (usually an electronic representation of money) between the transacting parties.Cashless societies have existed, based on barter and other methods of exchange, and cashless transactions have also become possible using digital currencies such as bitcoin. However this article discusses and focuses on the term "cashless society" in the sense of a move towards, and implications of, a society where cash is replaced by its digital equivalent - in other words, legal tender (money) exists, is recorded, and is exchanged only in electronic digital form.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
November 10, 2017, 12:51:46 AM
I believe that a cashless society is possible to happen in this world but it may not take now or in the near future. Rather, it may take long long years to happen. Cashless society has a big possibility cause technology nowadays is getting higher. Modern generation are easily adapting the high technology of the world but there are still others who wasn't able to adapt this modern world. Inventions are getting more and more. Even a young student has the capacity to make a thing in which out of the mind of others, but will benefit many people. In the future there's a chance that we will be living with robots, highest technologies will be discover, and paper moneys may not be seen by anyone due to the new way of paying which is cashless.
Activity: 56
November 09, 2017, 11:54:49 PM
it may happen if in the future .. and aided by the local government .. the government must provide plathrom every transaction will be taxable and will benefit the state income
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 11:23:41 PM
what is your biggest rue about bitcoin? my greatest regret about bitcoin is that I don't know from the foremost and I just know now when bitcoin costs have increased and already bnyak peminatnya. although I simply know now I'll still slalu learning dengat nature. hold off will not split my spirits, that's my rue.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 09, 2017, 11:15:37 PM
That might happen if the governments are involved, but I'm sure it won't it might lessen the income possibility of business as goverments collecting taxes for each transaction in their bockchain being made and every businesses being involved with governments are what Chinese people hate, in the other hand its still pretty much impossible for now because there will be too much people to having a transaction every munite so basically there are so much things to work on for this being able to happen.

The government has to create their own platform like ETH so we can transact under the government chain. But who would trust the government?
Its not like you can do something whenever they will try to edit things which are suppose to be immutable.
good point mate,thats why more people are now enjoying crypto because of this privacy features,but if the government will interfere whats the point of having crypto when government is the operator,this is not happening for the next 10-30 years
Activity: 434
November 09, 2017, 11:10:27 PM
Humanity will always have the necessity to hold something physical for value.  Printed BTC wallets would suffice as money though.

There's already trezor and ledger wallet and you just like basically have a fiat if you do that.
Activity: 60
November 09, 2017, 11:02:51 PM
Nowadays, people can make their life become productive. They make their production from goods and raw materials. Most of the people now is smart and strategic person. They will find their ways to gain extra money and get a appropriate work for them.
Activity: 4
November 09, 2017, 10:06:15 PM
Humanity will always have the necessity to hold something physical for value.  Printed BTC wallets would suffice as money though.
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
November 09, 2017, 09:24:33 PM
Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this.  Wink

I don't want to be very negative on this, but it will really happen.  The world is changing at a rapid speed because of technology and we cannot avoid that.  What I am afraid of is what is written in the bible.  It is all coming into pieces just as what has been prophesied and yet I am one to the current user of this.  I am just being vigilant for in the last days, we must all be watchful.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 01:23:14 PM

A platform has to be developed first and my crystal balls tells be its usually the mobile apps that will help the adoption to make all these possible. almost 90% of the people world wide have phones and its going to be easy to reach out if phones are used for crypto products.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 09, 2017, 09:39:27 AM
Have you ever wondered how would the world's economy be like in the future as a cashless society?

Perhaps, with the increased traction of blockchain acceptance nowadays, could lead to the creation of digital fiat currencies powered by blockchains that are managed by governments themselves. With this in mind, there would be no need for physical cash, as digital fiat currencies would provide many advantages such as quick settlement, global payments, full transparency, implants use on citizens to make payments, and more.

If this becomes a reality, which I'm sure that it will, it would radically transform our lives for the better and reduce criminal activity as a result of the full transparency and auditability that a digital fiat currency would have thanks to the power of the blockchain technology.

Also, it makes me wonder if cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin would exist by that time, or will they co-exist with digital fiat currencies.

A cashless society sounds great because it will only make everything convenient for us. However, I still worry about old people. I believe that they will not easily adapt the whole idea of a cashless society. Still, it's bound to happen sooner or later.
We don't need to rush things because we can slowly get into being cashless society if almost all the people are educated enough about the possible upgrade in financial system. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might lead this move for being a currency for cashless society but just like i said, it will surely take time first before being a cashless society happen.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 09, 2017, 08:21:32 AM

A cashless society sounds great because it will only make everything convenient for us. However, I still worry about old people. I believe that they will not easily adapt the whole idea of a cashless society. Still, it's bound to happen sooner or later.
Activity: 81
November 09, 2017, 08:14:30 AM
Hey, have you heard about Jaque Fresco and The Venus Project?
That is actually what they want to create.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 07:40:23 AM
I think that fiat will never disappear. Like gold, they were always and there are more reliable than cryptocurrencies.
Cashless society it's like an utopia despite the fact that cryptocurrencies are very popular nowadays and will become more popular in the future.
Activity: 196
November 08, 2017, 09:42:44 PM
I think it is possible because our society now is become a bigger improvement, i think in the year 3000 no one can have a cash. there are many places now where you can get around each day just fine with a credit card there are likely chances of this thing to happen
Activity: 40
November 08, 2017, 01:41:27 PM
I even now feel cashless society is like an world wide web with no neutrality.The next ISP's are in a position to self control, they'll likely use their monopoly place to increase costs, boost expenses, throttle bandwidth and engage in other profiteering actions knowing total effectively they can get absent with it. ISP's obtaining full handle in excess of the telecom industry and its regulation is a negative factor.The second banking companies have their cashless society, they're likely to employ their monopoly to do extremely equivalent factors.
Activity: 7
November 07, 2017, 03:02:57 PM
There will need to be a lot more architecture and infrastructure in place before a complete transition can happen, but resistance to the concept of a cashless society might not be as difficult as it seems. While it varies between cultures, where some countries still very much require individuals to carry cash around with them at all times, there are many places now where you can get around each day just fine with a credit card. Though the implementation and back-end is quite different in this analogy, the actual daily use and experience of swiping a card (or even using your smartphone) will function identically for the most part given a fully cashless society.
Pages:
Jump to: