Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 115. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
CASPER API is really transparent on their team because it is their pride to present different experts on their field and being part of the team This is a great move to inform the public that CASPER API is getting stronger along the way. I am sure that CASPER API will have a powerful team as they continually develop the system.

I also believe in the success of this project Casper API is worthy to lead the industry of distributed storage of information. The team works very hard. But now it is difficult for many of the project from Russia, it causes distrust. Although the team does everything for the transparency of its work and the success of the project.

so we are now talking about the project because they have a way to make the project better, so let's not think of negative things in the mind of the advisor's mind.
let's just let us know that the CASPER API is one of the best projects.
 so people trust and invest Smiley

goodluck team thank you
Let's just look into all the capabilities of this project that will benefit  all of us. I believe that Casper API will give us a secure and protection for all the files that will store in their system.
Continue to support the ICO until it will launch in the market because for sure the hard work of the team will have a good result and make us all happy in the end.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
CASPER API is really transparent on their team because it is their pride to present different experts on their field and being part of the team This is a great move to inform the public that CASPER API is getting stronger along the way. I am sure that CASPER API will have a powerful team as they continually develop the system.

I also believe in the success of this project Casper API is worthy to lead the industry of distributed storage of information. The team works very hard. But now it is difficult for many of the project from Russia, it causes distrust. Although the team does everything for the transparency of its work and the success of the project.

so we are now talking about the project because they have a way to make the project better, so let's not think of negative things in the mind of the advisor's mind.

goodluck team thank you
Let's just look into all the capabilities of this project that will benefit  all of us. I believe that Casper API will give us a secure and protection for all the files that will store in their system.
Activity: 420
Casper API will definitely hit their target clients very soon. This project is really the next step towards a more secured and reliable storage platform.
I believe it too because of a secure storage that they are offering this is very useful and need by a lot of people today. Security and protection of files are the most important thing that people need to have.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Casper API will definitely hit their target clients very soon. This project is really the next step towards a more secured and reliable storage platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
I like that the team is constantly working on the project and making it better, I think it will be an ideal platform for data storage.

Yes, Casper API is active and aware what they were doing. this project in no time will make a lot of progress because of the hard work and effort of the team.
yes every time that they have to release a updates they always have a good news like new advisor added. the team behind are working hard to make it casper better and better.

We want users and subscribers to know about all the updates of the project!
That's why people support this project because of the transparency of the team and always gives a good news about the project. I'll keep on following this thread for more updates and useful information.
And they are pretty active compared to other ICO you know where your investment is heading to with a team like casper that prioritize its project and the people who want to be a part of it, I think the community will even grow once casper is operational and its been introduce to the people and to some businesses.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
an unusual project name) can you find out what this is related to? and in general at what stage is the project now? what news from the team?
Activity: 266
I like that the team is constantly working on the project and making it better, I think it will be an ideal platform for data storage.

Yes, Casper API is active and aware what they were doing. this project in no time will make a lot of progress because of the hard work and effort of the team.
yes every time that they have to release a updates they always have a good news like new advisor added. the team behind are working hard to make it casper better and better.

That's why people support this project because of the transparency of the team and always gives a good news about the project. I'll keep on following this thread for more updates and useful information.

Thank you for being with us and supporting our project!
Greeting Admins, can you please connect me with who is in charge of marketing in regards to an ICO Listing and Profile set up for our site, Thanks!

You can write in private messages if you have an offer for us)

Tnx a lot!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Greeting Admins, can you please connect me with who is in charge of marketing in regards to an ICO Listing and Profile set up for our site, Thanks!
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

goodluck team thank you

Thanks for your opinion!
Casper will solve the problem of high cost of data storage on the block-chain and provide developers DApps is a decentralized file storage with a competitive price and speed, which is controlled through smart contracts.

Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold
compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction
transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
This is the reason why Casper API will really become a successful ICO because of the service and the security that they can provide with our files in a cheaper price.

Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold
compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction
transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
All the network participants connect with each other with relying on large nodes such as servers allowing for an increased resistance to DDoS attacks.

The projects itself have been always better with a great potential project to offer in the market is such a good investment for the investor. And for sure the team make their best and put a lot of effort to add more improvement for this project.
The team are just doing their best to deliver and provide a good service to their users and investors. I think they are just doing their job because they believe that the project itself will be very useful to all people.

Casper API creates an infrastructure to store data on any Blockchain platform with smart contract capabilities.
You can store documents, photo, video, 3D model and audio files.
We are developing a universal solution that can work with any blockchain. Integration with multiple platforms mitigates the risk of error in choosing any single partner, making our economic model more stable, which in turn allows for storing data with providers from different sources.
Activity: 448
Looking good guys..  Keep up the good work!  Cool
not looking good. purely good as well if you just truck every time they will release new and updates i think brother you'll not only amaze but probably you have interest in this to participate.
Activity: 378
Casper will solve the problem of high cost of data storage on the block-chain and provide developers DApps is a decentralized file storage with a competitive price and speed, which is controlled through smart contracts.

This is the reason why Casper API will really become a successful ICO because of the service and the security that they can provide with our files in a cheaper price.

nothing to worry Casper have more country provided just believe to Russia can handle the data to this project russia is in demand more project successful handle.

We have a Russian team, but advisors from around the world. And suppliers are also from all over the world.

The team are doing their job perfectly and they want to share all the updates and progress of the project. Also, let's give credits to all the people behind this project for a job well done even though they are very busy in creating such a good project like this.

Thanks a lot!

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

The team are doing their job perfectly and they want to share all the updates and progress of the project. Also, let's give credits to all the people behind this project for a job well done even though they are very busy in creating such a good project like this.
Jump to: