Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 113. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

I found this project very impressive because of the good and safe project.

I was able to speak to the members all the members they helped. to better manage the project
im so proud of project.

All members give an idea to improve the project because we know what to do to further improve the project.
There are many members who are always active if you want to know.
Just ask if they can answer your question that they will respond well and have value.
so you just have to go through this project so much more you know
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
It can change our future.You have given me a chance to do good business, I think joining you will make me a good and bright future.I am very hopeful from this project
That is for sure this project will change our future in terms of providing a very awesome and great data storage which is now a very big demand in the internet world. And I swear I will continue supporting it and I will look forward for the greatest success of this project.
yes it can change how they handle there important doc or files etc by using this casper API. thats right casper will give you high security to protect your storage. hopefully this project will known around the world and have a full support from them.
Yes that is really for sure! it will definitely change the way how they will handle documents and files because they will really provide a secured data storage because they have the best security and safety cloud storage. And I will be greatful to be part of this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Yes marketing is the most important part of the sucess of an ico, team need a good marketing and communication level to reach as many investors as possible. Projects need visbility now to raise money, and I think that Casper api has some good arguments to communicate.

I agree with you because we know that marketing is one of the things needed to improve the project and work well,
but how do we do it?
so we just have to help us to fix the project. we need to speak and orderly statements to make people more confident that the project is more beautiful,
Yes that's the best thing that we can do for this ICO find what are more ideas gonna be useful for their project and once the projects are complete help them to find a bug to resolve it and also the help their team to spread here in our world how amazing all of their ideas that will contribute a lot to improve technology here in our world. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I am just amazed at learning that CASPER API has these data centers. This is really a great project and knowing that they have all these setups will simply assure us that they are really serious and prepared for everything.

1. Green Mountain
2. Microsoft Project Natick
3. Bahnhof — Pionen

Here's the link for details:

https://twitter.com/CasperAPI/status/1005406389257342982
https://medium.com/casperapi/today-we-want-to-tell-you-about-three-amazing-data-centers-6ca18919468

Today we want to tell you about three amazing data centers

And Casper API data storage is gonna be part of it for sure. Casper Team will make sure their services want to provide to all of us will satisfy our needs no matter what happens and right now I know Casper Team are gonna be ready for everything just to make sure all of the data of their users will be surely protected and that's what Casper API the best.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I like that the team is constantly working on the project and making it better, I think it will be an ideal platform for data storage.

The projects itself have been always better with a great potential project to offer in the market is such a good investment for the investor. And for sure the team make their best and put a lot of effort to add more improvement for this project.
The team are just doing their best to deliver and provide a good service to their users and investors. I think they are just doing their job because they believe that the project itself will be very useful to all people.
Each day the team gets improvement on their app. They were not stopping in improving the app to make it more unique than other. They knew whats gonna make the project better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
need you guys' opinion – do I invest right now, or do I wait? have some money to spare, have some back-up funds, it's not I'm gonna give CASPER my last $5 or anything like that, so there you have it – what do you think?
as long as you can buy go for it, because right now have a big discount if you wait little longer you miss a big chance.. But its all up to you..

I found this project very impressive because of the good and safe project.

I was able to speak to the members all the members they helped. to better manage the project
im so proud of project.

We always welcome feedback and are glad to hear feedback and comments about our project
It can change our future.You have given me a chance to do good business, I think joining you will make me a good and bright future.I am very hopeful from this project
That is for sure this project will change our future in terms of providing a very awesome and great data storage which is now a very big demand in the internet world. And I swear I will continue supporting it and I will look forward for the greatest success of this project.
yes it can change how they handle there important doc or files etc by using this casper API. thats right casper will give you high security to protect your storage. hopefully this project will known around the world and have a full support from them.
Yes me to I wish that Casper API could known by other people and not only on us so they can see how amazing Casper API data storage even if not yet complete because I know once it complete they will be amazed on it and for sure they will avail and use Casper API data storage and that is one of the big reason why Casper API gonna be really huge in the future.

Thanks a lot!
I like that the team is constantly working on the project and making it better, I think it will be an ideal platform for data storage.

Yes, Casper API is active and aware what they were doing. this project in no time will make a lot of progress because of the hard work and effort of the team.
Casper Team is one of the best team in ICO I've seen so far. All of their ideas, efforts, goals are really amazing. They've prioritized how all of their supporters and token holders will benefited on their projects and that's what make Casper API is the best. I hope other people too will see how will be amazing Casper API services are.

Thanks for your opinion!
Normally, data storage will cost a lot of tools and cost money. But the Casper API is completely different. This is an infrastructure project for storing large data on blockchain. So effective and meaningful in the real world. I trust the project.

Yea you're correct. Casper api is so unique.
Casper API will be able to provide us a secure and protected storage and at the same time the cheapest and affordable cloud storage that make this project a unique and very interesting ICO.

Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage expenses three-fold
compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction
transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
the casper api project is promising and has unique characteristics that distinguish it from others but this is not enough to succeed, they(team) must do a hammering marketing, keep in touch with the users on all channels and maybe make prestigious partnerships, nowadays unfortunately the visibility is more important than the contents... go on and make more videos and paid reviews of your project on like cointelegraph and so on!
That is right thats why Im very thankful for the team no regrets joining a bounty like this they are very active in answering ques and at the same time improving their projectby delivering results and updating the people maybe soon we can see them in the popular crypto related channels.
It will help the project to be recognized by a lot of people if their marketing team are good and doing their jobs because it is very important that every ICO has a good marketing team that will able to promote the project very well to the people and investors.

We have a strong team. Our team are professionals
The good company with excellent vision. more success project soon good luck because of the team behind the project is so active in promoting different things that will deliver the ico to greater heights.
I think the team are doing their job very well, inn terms of promoting and updating always their supporters and followers on what is happening about the project is a good sign that they are very professional and serious about what they are doing.

Thanks for your opinion
just being curious: will there be an airdrop somewhere in the future to attract more people into this project?

this could get a little bit more media awareness and get also big investors into this project pretty easily.

Pls ask here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2869607.new#new

This is the topic of campaign bounty
Hello, friends!

We are happy to inform you that our smart contract for the Pre-sale and the ICO campaign is being done by CoinFabrik, a tremendously experienced team with over 20 years in creating/auditing applications in the field of security and cryptocurrency protocol development. Their clients have never lost their supporters’ investments pledged in an ICO!

Here are some of the projects they have helped:

JAXX - https://jaxx.io/
DREAM TEAM - https://dreamteam.gg/
ETHER PARTY - https://etherparty.com/
RIPIO - https://ripiocredit.network/

To learn more about them head over to the website at https://www.coinfabrik.com/

As soon as we receive the audit results and implement the necessary edits we will be ready to launch the Pre-Sale

Stay updated,

Your Casper API team

Wow this is a great! So after the crowdsale are they going to keep us on their portfolio? i mean are they going to list Casper Api as one of their Cryptocurrency provider?
I'm sure investors will keep an eye on it! Kudos to the team! great job!

CoinFabrik conducts audit of our smart contract
Merit: 17
Hello, friends!

We are happy to inform you that our smart contract for the Pre-sale and the ICO campaign is being done by CoinFabrik, a tremendously experienced team with over 20 years in creating/auditing applications in the field of security and cryptocurrency protocol development. Their clients have never lost their supporters’ investments pledged in an ICO!

Here are some of the projects they have helped:

JAXX - https://jaxx.io/
DREAM TEAM - https://dreamteam.gg/
ETHER PARTY - https://etherparty.com/
RIPIO - https://ripiocredit.network/

To learn more about them head over to the website at https://www.coinfabrik.com/

As soon as we receive the audit results and implement the necessary edits we will be ready to launch the Pre-Sale

Stay updated,

Your Casper API team

Wow this is a great! So after the crowdsale are they going to keep us on their portfolio? i mean are they going to list Casper Api as one of their Cryptocurrency provider?
I'm sure investors will keep an eye on it! Kudos to the team! great job!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
just being curious: will there be an airdrop somewhere in the future to attract more people into this project?

this could get a little bit more media awareness and get also big investors into this project pretty easily.
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
The good company with excellent vision. more success project soon good luck because of the team behind the project is so active in promoting different things that will deliver the ico to greater heights.
I think the team are doing their job very well, inn terms of promoting and updating always their supporters and followers on what is happening about the project is a good sign that they are very professional and serious about what they are doing.
Activity: 378
the casper api project is promising and has unique characteristics that distinguish it from others but this is not enough to succeed, they(team) must do a hammering marketing, keep in touch with the users on all channels and maybe make prestigious partnerships, nowadays unfortunately the visibility is more important than the contents... go on and make more videos and paid reviews of your project on like cointelegraph and so on!
That is right thats why Im very thankful for the team no regrets joining a bounty like this they are very active in answering ques and at the same time improving their projectby delivering results and updating the people maybe soon we can see them in the popular crypto related channels.
It will help the project to be recognized by a lot of people if their marketing team are good and doing their jobs because it is very important that every ICO has a good marketing team that will able to promote the project very well to the people and investors.
Activity: 420
Normally, data storage will cost a lot of tools and cost money. But the Casper API is completely different. This is an infrastructure project for storing large data on blockchain. So effective and meaningful in the real world. I trust the project.

Yea you're correct. Casper api is so unique.
Casper API will be able to provide us a secure and protected storage and at the same time the cheapest and affordable cloud storage that make this project a unique and very interesting ICO.
Activity: 294

Yes, Casper API is active and aware what they were doing. this project in no time will make a lot of progress because of the hard work and effort of the team.
Casper Team is one of the best team in ICO I've seen so far. All of their ideas, efforts, goals are really amazing. They've prioritized how all of their supporters and token holders will benefited on their projects and that's what make Casper API is the best. I hope other people too will see how will be amazing Casper API services are.
Jump to: