Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 150. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Well, safeing up to more than 3 times of the costs for a centralized storage is really a very good definition of casper. data storage costs are exploding nowadays, since everyone wants to get into the cloud Smiley

This project is really one of its kind. Keep up!

Yes this Casper API project is a money saving project because of the affordability of this data storage system. Also it always rely to the needs of all the clients rather than to the providers because they are so flexible. As of this moment I can say that it has its success now.
High security at low cost this is really good to use and invest. A lot of user on online data storage will subscribe go to Casper api.
Yes that is really true in just an affordable rate you can now have a secured and safe data storage system. This is really a user-friendly project and many people can be able to use it and invest on it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Well, safeing up to more than 3 times of the costs for a centralized storage is really a very good definition of casper. data storage costs are exploding nowadays, since everyone wants to get into the cloud Smiley

Yes this Casper API project is a money saving project because of the affordability of this data storage system. Also it always rely to the needs of all the clients rather than to the providers because they are so flexible. As of this moment I can say that it has its success now.
casper wants to give a comfortable way to gain more investor. Giving a highly security mean is safe than other cloud storage. Cheepear are good because everyone can use it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Warren Buffett-you're wrong!

After Warren Buffett once again criticized bitcoin and the cryptocurrency industry the Icelandic company Genesis Mining, which provides services in the field of cloud mining, decided to remind the famous investor that not all his judgments in the past were correct.
A co-founder of Genesis Mining Marco Krohn said on Twitter that his company has installed billboards in front of Buffett's office, with which they tried to show that in this situation not everything is so clear.

"Warren, you said you were wrong about Google and Amazon. Maybe you are wrong about bitcoin?"

At the beginning of May Buffett and his partner from Berkshire Hathaway Charles Munger did not mince words, criticized bitcoin, called bitcoin "rat poison in the box" and reminded investors that they would be in a deplorable situation, as soon as "the euphoria will evaporate".
A week before, Buffett said that buying bitcoin had nothing to do with investing, but rather is a speculative game each participant of which hopes that he will be able to resell the cryptocurrency at a higher price.

In response to these statements venture capitalist Fred Wilson wrote that bitcoin is a full-fledged investment, because"it feeds the decentralized infrastructure that exists on the basis of fundamental Internet protocols."

http://casperproject.io

Activity: 236
I see a lot of people sharing this project in various social media because that's why I'm interested in searching for more complete information through this thread, I have also visited the website of this project and it turns out the appearance of the website is quite simple and very informative.
You can also check their white paper to fully understand what is Casper API all about and join in their telegram channel so that if ever you have questions about the project someone from the team will immediately answer your queries. But over all, Casper API is reall an interesting project with a good team because they are doing their best to deliver a good service to all people who believes in them.

Thanks a lot! In the near future information will be generated by people as well as billions of IoT and AR/VR devices, drones, self-driving vehicles and robots. All that will require vast storage volumes, forming a substantial demand for this
service from both traditional applications and DApps.
We want to create a convenient system. Our project will benefit suppliers, users and investors!
Wow! This is great. More convenient and very useful to all of us. For sure, with this news from the team people are going so excited about the launch of Casper API.
That will be awesome! It will helps many users and investors to have a convenient data storage system and also because of this project many data will now be safely secure. It will be a very big help for all of us users! I can't wait for the success of this project.
I just have few question can we participate lets say where from U,S or Asia? how well token be used in the future?how can l make payment? How long does the payment take?

High security at low cost this is really good to use and invest. A lot of user on online data storage will subscribe go to Casper api.

Exactly! This is why Casper Api is a great project. Because of its decentralized system, its much more cheaper 3 times compared to other storage solutions like cloud storage.
Yah right i agree to that this project is reallu owesome nice idea of of casper API a data storage thats is very useful to every one
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
I see a lot of people sharing this project in various social media because that's why I'm interested in searching for more complete information through this thread, I have also visited the website of this project and it turns out the appearance of the website is quite simple and very informative.
You can also check their white paper to fully understand what is Casper API all about and join in their telegram channel so that if ever you have questions about the project someone from the team will immediately answer your queries. But over all, Casper API is reall an interesting project with a good team because they are doing their best to deliver a good service to all people who believes in them.

Thanks a lot! In the near future information will be generated by people as well as billions of IoT and AR/VR devices, drones, self-driving vehicles and robots. All that will require vast storage volumes, forming a substantial demand for this
We want to create a convenient system. Our project will benefit suppliers, users and investors!
Wow! This is great. More convenient and very useful to all of us. For sure, with this news from the team people are going so excited about the launch of Casper API.
That will be awesome! It will helps many users and investors to have a convenient data storage system and also because of this project many data will now be safely secure. It will be a very big help for all of us users! I can't wait for the success of this project.
I just have few question can we participate lets say where from U,S or Asia? how well token be used in the future?how can l make payment? How long does the payment take?
I think U.S and China can't participate in ICO and China as well. Price per token is 1 CST = 0,16 $
You can visit our website: https://casperproject.io/
If you want to ask a FAQ's regarding our product development this is our telegram group
Admin there is very friendly and they will accommodate you: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@CasperProjectENG
Just let me know if you going to invest i will assist you to our telegram group thank you Smiley
Activity: 308

Exactly! This is why Casper Api is a great project. Because of its decentralized system, its much more cheaper 3 times compared to other storage solutions like cloud storage.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Tried to sign up for the whitelist, nothing happens.

No error or anything like this. Only a blank screen without any output. Is this a know issue? Tried with multiple browsers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!

But how stable is this kind of a network really? can there be attacks on the network of clients providing the storage space? if yes, how can it be secured or what actions are going to set in motion to prevent such an attack?
The Casper network is decentralized and therefore it is not subject to attacks such as ddos. This is the main advantage DApp and CasperAPI generally
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
Yes! Hes has been interviewed. A lot of people believes in this project. We are just waiting for July 30 to get an update and result about this project. They really doing well in the market.
I think the team will justify its title of professionals!
news around Casper is only positive, very few competitors. Neither of them has such a functional
Since there are lots of news and positive feedback about Casper API, let's just hope that the results of the ICO is good also. We know that Casper API really has a good platform that will definitely love by people and very useful to all.
Yes and that's one of the big reason why Casper API gonna be successful in the near future. Their team are really good, a lot of good ideas are here and also all of their projects are really amazing and really attracted to people because it has a real use in the future, which give more easy life for the all of us. Casper API is the best.
Activity: 322
I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
Yes! Hes has been interviewed. A lot of people believes in this project. We are just waiting for July 30 to get an update and result about this project. They really doing well in the market.
I think the team will justify its title of professionals!
news around Casper is only positive, very few competitors. Neither of them has such a functional
Yes you are right with that all of the member of Team Casper are professionals with something amazing about them that's why Casper projects are really amazing how they really predict what will be the best technology or applications for the people in this world, which the thing will be so much useful in near future and that is Casper API decentralized cloud storage will be the best in the whole wide world.
Activity: 392
There's a campaign on this project  and Each one of us have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide our hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

Have you tried this campaign

Conditions:
- apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform) ;
- connect to the system (requires linux or Mac OS to connect);
- provide an external IP address;
- install our software to your computer;
- be online >95% of the time per week;
- point your ethereum wallet;
- leave free space on your hard drive (enough for up to 25.6 Gb!);
Unfortunately i don't have pc to online and earn some cst in that method ..but it was legit that you will earn that. Congrats those who got cst in this campaign hoping to see the success of the project Smiley

i guess it should be enough to build up a raspberry pi on linux debian with an external drive and running the software of casper api on it to get a good stash of the bounty later. has anyone did this already and does it work with an raspberry?
I wonder if having an SSD would make my award from providing space get big or is it the same just having an HDD as free space I would love to see a test running both SSD and HDD in this project I'm really excited in this project.

i dont think it will make a difference. an ssd is faster yes, but it all depends on the free space you provide for the capser api to let their algorithym run there. i think that the internet connection might be a more important matter.
Ofcourse it still depends on network connection the more stabilize connection the faster the transaction it's not about the hardware because we are talking about cloud storage even if the hardware are faster but the connection are not stabilize the transaction will be slower.
yap its depend of the internet connection you have the size of the files or data, more importantly, is the safeties of the file, commonly for the business or company have a faster connection.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
There's a campaign on this project  and Each one of us have a chance to stand at the origins of decentralized storage CasperAPI. It is enough to provide our hard drives and be 95% of the time online.

Have you tried this campaign

Conditions:
- apply.(https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHXxVzJULh-40pMbN4ybG_4dcQjovZbnXvX1jru-dFT-nPdQ/viewform) ;
- connect to the system (requires linux or Mac OS to connect);
- provide an external IP address;
- install our software to your computer;
- be online >95% of the time per week;
- point your ethereum wallet;
- leave free space on your hard drive (enough for up to 25.6 Gb!);
Unfortunately i don't have pc to online and earn some cst in that method ..but it was legit that you will earn that. Congrats those who got cst in this campaign hoping to see the success of the project Smiley

i guess it should be enough to build up a raspberry pi on linux debian with an external drive and running the software of casper api on it to get a good stash of the bounty later. has anyone did this already and does it work with an raspberry?
I wonder if having an SSD would make my award from providing space get big or is it the same just having an HDD as free space I would love to see a test running both SSD and HDD in this project I'm really excited in this project.

i dont think it will make a difference. an ssd is faster yes, but it all depends on the free space you provide for the capser api to let their algorithym run there. i think that the internet connection might be a more important matter.
Ofcourse it still depend on network connection the more stabilize connection the faster the transaction it's not about the hardware because we are talking about cloud storage even if the hardware are faster but the connection are not stabilize the transaction will be slower.
Activity: 322

Well-known information stores do not meet modern security requirements

Casper API team, having assessed the scale of the problem, started to create an ecosystem for distributed data storage, which will complement the blockchain with smart contracts.

The platform reliability will be ensured by p2p architecture — its participants will communicate without servers and this will protect the system from DDoS attacks. Platform users are not limited geographically, this allows them to choose the nearest provider by downloading and uploading files at high speed. By the way, copies of the files are stored by several participants, making them available even if one of them leaves the network.

Confidentiality of transaction is achieved by transferring encrypted smart-contracts. Smart- contracts are encrypted by method of the zk-SNARK, which is also used in ZCash. This approach allows to use Casper API in order to work with DApp at the corporate level.

In fact, Casper API is not only a cloud storage service, but also an entire infrastructure for decentralized applications and for their interaction creators provide a set of SDK developer.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/well-known-information-stores-do-not-meet-modern-security-requirements-a4314433c71f
Because if the kind security Casper API has in their decentralized data storage for sure once already show this to big corporations in this world, I am really sure that they gonna support Casper API projects just to make sure all of their important information are gonna store data storage which more secured than any others around this world.
Activity: 252

But how stable is this kind of a network really? can there be attacks on the network of clients providing the storage space? if yes, how can it be secured or what actions are going to set in motion to prevent such an attack?
Activity: 420

First Quarter of 2018 Sees ICOs Raise $3.3 Billion

According to ICORating over the first quarter of 2018 ICO projects from various countries have raised over $3 billion.

Reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/first-quarter-of-2018-sees-icos-raise-3-3-billion-dd48a0479b32
Great News to everyone! They even couldn’t wait the ICO to meet the timeline, because during the first quarter they already reach the hard cap. Super excited to hear this from the team.
As long as 2018 remains difficult in terms of market growth, such rapid and rapid growth is not and probably will not happen. But surely there will be systematic development, I'm sure
Don't be so pessimistic. As far as I know Casper API have a lot of investors willing to fund this ICO. Their CEO has a lot of meetings and he present Casper on numerous roadshows. Well, as for the whole ICO market, I saw statistic according to that this market grow every year with a crazy pace. If ETH and BTC price will rebounce to previous higher levels, Casper will  achieve 32 mln target.
Awesome, this is realy good they attrack investor in short time. This kind of project is realy need nowadays and addition on it casper API is secured.

Jump to: