Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 153. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 1
Hi to all team new here I just read your info this is a very interesting project by using dapps decentralized files transfer storage with a cheap and affordable price that's very nice power security and on time process fast etc... I keep my eye on this..
Try also to search by your self to know more about how good this project of casper API is this project is very promising and reliable to everyone
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
We would like to introduce you a new advisor of our project Ian Scarffe

Ian is an investor and consultant with experience in various international companies and projects, a leading expert in the field of blockchain and crypto industry.

As an entrepreneur, Ian considers it his personal mission to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, he founded "Binkplus", an incubator for startups in Europe. He helps young projects to realize their potential.

We asked Ian Scarffe to become a Casper API consultant not only because of his outstanding business development experience, but also because he is a leading expert in the blockchain and crypto industry, Ian is currently advising a number of multimillion-dollar companies around the world.

We are confident that Ian Scarffe's experience in these areas, as well as his exceptional entrepreneurial skills and ability to work on a strategic level, will help to further improve our project.

http://casperproject.io

Good news, new team advisors will bring new concepts, which will further help the team improve the project.
Activity: 266
We would like to introduce you a new advisor of our project Ian Scarffe

Ian is an investor and consultant with experience in various international companies and projects, a leading expert in the field of blockchain and crypto industry.

As an entrepreneur, Ian considers it his personal mission to develop a culture of entrepreneurship, he founded "Binkplus", an incubator for startups in Europe. He helps young projects to realize their potential.

We asked Ian Scarffe to become a Casper API consultant not only because of his outstanding business development experience, but also because he is a leading expert in the blockchain and crypto industry, Ian is currently advising a number of multimillion-dollar companies around the world.

We are confident that Ian Scarffe's experience in these areas, as well as his exceptional entrepreneurial skills and ability to work on a strategic level, will help to further improve our project.

Hi to all team new here I just read your info this is a very interesting project by using dapps decentralized files transfer storage with a cheap and affordable price that's very nice power security and on time process fast etc... I keep my eye on this..

Thanks for your opinion!
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
where can i see reseach plan?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
amazing project! I would even say unique in its way. I participate and will actively invest because I already see how reliable and safe it is to place my investments and of course very, very profitable.

So far, the project has not yet been completed but there a lot of comments sayings beautiful things. So i think many of us expecting more quality and goods update for the team. and then nice move if you are really to invest to it.

If this project will establish in the market it will give a major breakthrough to the data storage system that people are using. It will help lots of people that is really in need of data storage. In a cheaper and affordable value many people can access it. It is totally a good project for us.
Yes that's why it gonna be huge in the near future once already complete because it was cheap than others data storages out there but much more secured, faster and more efficient to use. A lot of data storage right now are so much expensive and really not worth for our money to use it.
Yes I totally agree to that! Because of this project many people now can store whatever they wanted because of its safe and secured app. Casper API is the best project that will make all the investors and clients say safely that it is worth of they investment and money but life other DApps.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
amazing project! I would even say unique in its way. I participate and will actively invest because I already see how reliable and safe it is to place my investments and of course very, very profitable.

So far, the project has not yet been completed but there a lot of comments sayings beautiful things. So i think many of us expecting more quality and goods update for the team. and then nice move if you are really to invest to it.

If this project will establish in the market it will give a major breakthrough to the data storage system that people are using. It will help lots of people that is really in need of data storage. In a cheaper and affordable value many people can access it. It is totally a good project for us.
Yes that's why it gonna be huge in the near future once already complete because it was cheap than others data storages out there but much more secured, faster and more efficient to use. A lot of data storage right now are so much expensive and really not worth for our money to use it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
I like this project, I participate in their company, and I believe that this project will be very successful in the near future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I, like many people interested in the crypto industry, understand the significance of the annual conference of the consensus of 2018, after which we are expected to increase the capitalization of the crypto currency market...
Yes you are right with that and Casper API will be a big part of crypto industry especially this year because year of 2018 will be the year of the ICO a lot of ICOs out there will be huge this year and for sure Casper API are one of it. All of the visions, plans and goals are really that's why they had a big community that really wants to support them.
yap that's right this year is for crypto year more ico   comes as you can see there's a lot of events held from the different country and I'm sure Casper API one of them who give big distribution in the crypto world.
Really agree on that, Casper API will be a very big impact in the world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Casper API will contribute a lot of things which will give a more good image for cryptocurrency and will give more a much greater technology and applications that are really useful in our daily lives.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
It is a right decision to invest with this kind of project because this will really help a lot of people in terms of storing their files and data in a secure and safe system. This will not fail any investors who invested.
Yes you are very right with that one because this kind of ICO are really amazing all of their ideas and projects are really great and has a real use in this world. Also Casper Team are really amazing giving all their best efforts for their project to be success and also always thinks first in their supporters, investors and token holders how all of us will be benefited in their project for support team them. Thank you so much Casper API for this kind of opportunity you gave to us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
yap that's correct sir 24/7 on time process of any kind of files with high-speed transfer and safe very easy to use back up files from different country node, the team Casper is working hard to be the number trusted in cloud storage you can see more details here
Casperproject.io
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Another promotion of Casper API in Transformator business blog on youtube, that is awesome! I see you guys are really good in marketing and hope this king of collaboration will attract new investors.
What about pre-sale dates? You postponed it but didn't clarify exact dates for pre-sale, I know only about main sale starting dates
you are right the project is really worth paying attention to it!
as for the date of the beginning of the pre-sale, the team says that it will be announced later, during this month
Yes that's right this kind of idea or kind of project for sure all of our effort will not go to waste because the project is really good and really useful in this world. That's why I am rooting for this project of Casper API gonna be huge once already complete this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Activity: 236

New solutions to familiar problems have appeared with the development of blockchain technologies

Casper API team took up the creation of a decentralized infrastructure for storing information. After starting the system, users will be able to access the following services:

Distributed file storage-means any operations with files (upload, download, edit, etc.) 24/7.

Creation and storage of backups on favorable terms (including in partner data centers).

Thanks to its architecture Casper API will provide quick downloading of files, will increase the loading speed of the sites and make them more resilient when traffic is high.

In addition, since Casper API is independent from one blockchain, its participants will be able to collect information from different platforms. That is, Casper API can be used for DApp on different platforms.

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/new-solutions-to-familiar-problems-have-appeared-with-the-development-of-blockchain-technologies-83fd2c4d99bb

Great design. This is the solution to the increasing demand of such storage platform needed to keep important files,data,dapps,videos or music. Its beneficial for both clients and providers.
Service Providers are incentivized and get paid in CST. (Casper token). With smart contracts.
Resolving network traffic, cyber theft even losing files. (Files are copied/duplicated).
Using blockchain technology, Amazing project indeed.

Yes, that's right!
Thank you for your opinion. We are pleased to hear kind words from you.
This Casper API project has the best design that will help all the users and is intended for the users to maximize their data storage. And because of this project the provisers and also the clients that are using this app will have a lot of benefits and incentives. This is a very well organized project and will look forward for the success of this groundbreaking data storage system.

New solutions to familiar problems have appeared with the development of blockchain technologies

Casper API team took up the creation of a decentralized infrastructure for storing information. After starting the system, users will be able to access the following services:

Distributed file storage-means any operations with files (upload, download, edit, etc.) 24/7.

Creation and storage of backups on favorable terms (including in partner data centers).

Thanks to its architecture Casper API will provide quick downloading of files, will increase the loading speed of the sites and make them more resilient when traffic is high.

In addition, since Casper API is independent from one blockchain, its participants will be able to collect information from different platforms. That is, Casper API can be used for DApp on different platforms.

reference: https://medium.com/casperapi/new-solutions-to-familiar-problems-have-appeared-with-the-development-of-blockchain-technologies-83fd2c4d99bb

Great design. This is the solution to the increasing demand of such storage platform needed to keep important files,data,dapps,videos or music. Its beneficial for both clients and providers.
Service Providers are incentivized and get paid in CST. (Casper token). With smart contracts.
Resolving network traffic, cyber theft even losing files. (Files are copied/duplicated).

Yes, that's right!
Thanks to this project of casper API its really a great idea of this project a data storage where you can save your file and very convenient to use
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
That is a clue, man. I've also seen Casper API on this channel even twice and I would like to say that this kind of promotion is beneficial in terms of brend awareness as well as productive method of attraction of investors. As for me, I became even more confidenct in Casper Api project after these 2 movies. I also recommend you to watch their own blog explaining project in details- Generation B
Its part of their marketing and strategic plan to promote the project. CASPER API team is very hard working and on hand on this. I would attest on this since March, because from time to time, I am updated in every move they made.
Homer Simpson mines bitcoins

It took quite a bit of time and the words "bitcoin" and "blockchain" have become a commonplace, today we hear them every day. And it would seem, where else could you hear about bitcoin and blockchain? The latest version of the popular mobile game The Simpsons: Tapped Out has a new mention of bitcoin and blockchain technology.

In general, the game has not changed anything except new terms. In a new quest called Crypto Cool, Homer traditionally dodges his job of looking after the nuclear station, playing instead on a tablet in a variety of games.

But, another hero of the game and the cartoon – Martin during a conversation with Homer repeatedly says the word "blockchain" without explaining what it is.

However, he mentions that he has mined on his computer a few bitcoins, then the price skyrocketed. From the dialogues it becomes clear that until last week Martin had never heard of blockchain, but now considers himself a real expert in this field.

And the most interesting thing is that after the quest the user is also offered to stimulate three teenagers and start mining bitcoins on their computers.

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Yes, that's right!
This Casper API project has the best design that will help all the users and is intended for the users to maximize their data storage. And because of this project the provisers and also the clients that are using this app will have a lot of benefits and incentives. This is a very well organized project and will look forward for the success of this groundbreaking data storage system.

Yes, that's right!
I watched Russian Youtube when Dmitry Portnyagin was advertised by a very good blogger, and I will say that he does not advertise a bad product because his reputation is strong!
Yes! Hes has been interviewed. A lot of people believes in this project. We are just waiting for July 30 to get an update and result about this project. They really doing well in the market.
I think the team will justify its title of professionals!
news around Casper is only positive, very few competitors. Neither of them has such a functional
Since there are lots of news and positive feedback about Casper API, let's just hope that the results of the ICO is good also. We know that Casper API really has a good platform that will definitely love by people and very useful to all.

Wait for June and you will see everything yourself)
We are confident of the success of our project!
I see a lot of people sharing this project in various social media because that's why I'm interested in searching for more complete information through this thread, I have also visited the website of this project and it turns out the appearance of the website is quite simple and very informative.
You can also check their white paper to fully understand what is Casper API all about and join in their telegram channel so that if ever you have questions about the project someone from the team will immediately answer your queries. But over all, Casper API is reall an interesting project with a good team because they are doing their best to deliver a good service to all people who believes in them.

Thanks a lot! In the near future information will be generated by people as well as billions of IoT and AR/VR devices, drones, self-driving vehicles and robots. All that will require vast storage volumes, forming a substantial demand for this
service from both traditional applications and DApps.
We want to create a convenient system. Our project will benefit suppliers, users and investors!
Jump to: