Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 178. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What are the advantages of Casper API over its competitors?

The first and most important is of course the focus on DApp. For DApp we offer:

✔storage of files and folders (video, audio, documents)

✔hosting (CDN)

At the same time, Casper API supports different blockchains and has a system of vendor evaluation for efficient operation.
Today, many companies and projects offer cloud storage, but just a few can provide all of the above, in most cases, the options especially important and necessary for DApp are not presented in full.

But, of course, that Casper API is not only beneficial for DApp. To own tokens CST is also beneficial, since the owner of the token receives the following economically profitable opportunities and can:

✔become a provider of resources (1CST = up to 25.6 Gb) to meet the storage needs of the service, receiving a reward for it.

✔lease the token to the supplier and receive a part of his remuneration from the use of the token.

✔freely sell the token on the exchange at market value.

Casper API aims to become a platform convenient for users, suppliers and token holders, who can use the acquired tokens at their discretion.

This is why I really love Casper API all in one! You don't need to look for any other cloud storage out there because Casper API is the best. They will ensure that their investors/token holders will be benefited on their project once they implement it. All in for Casper API!
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Dear subscribers!

We are happy to bring you important news about Casper API!

Our Pre-Sale begins soon, running through 11 May to 29 June.

The project’s Soft Cap is 6,700,000 USD, Hard cap — 32,800,000 USD.

Recently a new WHITELIST button has appeared on http://casperproject.io Register on our website and submit an application in your personal account.

We are sure of the project’s success because it is convenient, beneficial and reliable to providers, investors and users alike. The Casper API infrastructure allows storing large amounts of data (photo, video, audio, text files and 3D models) using any blockchain with smart contracts.

We would also like to remind you that 19 December 2017 Casper API successfully concluded its PRE-ICO, raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!

Wow that was nice. Hoping to be choose in whitelisted and gain some CST. I like this project it was amazing and many functionalities than the others.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Dear subscribers!

Our Pre-Sale begins soon, running through 11 May to 29 June.

Recently a new WHITELIST button has appeared on http://casperproject.io Register on our website and submit an application in your personal account.

We are sure of the project’s success because it is convenient, beneficial and reliable to providers, investors and users alike. The Casper API infrastructure allows storing large amounts of data (photo, video, audio, text files and 3D models) using any blockchain with smart contracts.

We would also like to remind you that 19 December 2017 Casper API successfully concluded its PRE-ICO, raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
You are right! With Casper API you can "mine" CST with your hard drive! Also it fully secure at least four times by others "miners"
Agrees with pal, it was secure because they have separated your files at the same time and you can access it easly. For some reason CASPER API has a lot of potential too and services in the Dapps. Were going to use to it your platform.
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
Dear subscribers!

Our Pre-Sale begins soon, running through 11 May to 29 June. The price for the Pre-Sale stage is 0.12 USD per 1 CST token. You can purchase the project’s tokens with either of the two coins more convenient to you, ETH or BTC.

The final stage of our ICO — the crowdsale, begins 30 June and runs through 30 July. Hurry up before the token price is raised for the crowdsale stage — 0.16 USD.

You can learn more about the further development plan of the project in the roadmap on our website. Every day we strive to improve Casper API and make it even more effective in completing your daily tasks! We have Pre-Sale ahead of us, so this is a tremendous opportunity for everyone to become part of our ambitious project!

Wow! Raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!?! This is unbelievable. This is such a good start, knowing that Casper API has a lot of investors and there really a lot of people of believes in this ICO.
yeah! this is the good start PRE-ICO of Casper  many investors believe to the great platform and still improving there product is good and it needs in companys,schools,businesses and for personal use.
majority needs for all people nowaday because of the technology they searching for trusted and secured apps which can monitoring wherever you are for an easy step and procedure that casper have it,its to early to celebrate but i would like to congratulate casper we support even after the ico..
Nowadays technology is the most powerful it gives a high convenience to the users and the Casper API ensure the financial system is stable. it will help a company to provide a fully functioning services that some company's required.
I believe in this project that they will be sold all their tokens in the future hoping to release some good updates and news also but as of now everyweek they have already. Can't wait to participate in the whitelist sale and buy some CST tokens.
Merit: 101
Do you know that in September 2013 an unusual case was recorded in the bitcoin network?

So a user while making the transfer in BTC accidentally mixed up the fields for entering the amount transferred and the promotion per transaction. As a result, he sent 0.01 BTC paying for it 80.99 Bitcoins, which at that time was about 50,000 dollars…

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful - you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!

Very unfortunate incident for that person,  but this story reminds me to be aware,  careful and focus whenever i am doing a transaction.  We have to take responsibility of our actions in every aspect. 
Dear subscribers!

Our Pre-Sale begins soon, running through 11 May to 29 June. The price for the Pre-Sale stage is 0.12 USD per 1 CST token. You can purchase the project’s tokens with either of the two coins more convenient to you, ETH or BTC.

The final stage of our ICO — the crowdsale, begins 30 June and runs through 30 July. Hurry up before the token price is raised for the crowdsale stage — 0.16 USD.

You can learn more about the further development plan of the project in the roadmap on our website. Every day we strive to improve Casper API and make it even more effective in completing your daily tasks! We have Pre-Sale ahead of us, so this is a tremendous opportunity for everyone to become part of our ambitious project!

Good news for all investors thats waiting for this project to happen,  this is our time to join this amazing project.  Im just curious what is the difference of the PRE ICO last december 19, 2017 to the upcoming PRE SALE on may 11? Looking forward for more updates.  
Activity: 350
May the power be with you!
This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
You are right! With Casper API you can "mine" CST with your hard drive! Also it fully secure at least four times by others "miners"
Activity: 504
Dear subscribers!

Wow! Raising 1239 ETH (about $1,040,000) in just 60 minutes!?! This is unbelievable. This is such a good start, knowing that Casper API has a lot of investors and there really a lot of people of believes in this ICO.
yeah! this is the good start PRE-ICO of Casper  many investors believe to the great platform and still improving there product is good and it needs in companys,schools,businesses and for personal use.
majority needs for all people nowaday because of the technology they searching for trusted and secured apps which can monitoring wherever you are for an easy step and procedure that casper have it,its to early to celebrate but i would like to congratulate casper we support even after the ico..
Nowadays technology is the most powerful it gives a high convenience to the users and the Casper API ensure the financial system is stable. it will help a company to provide a fully functioning services that some company's required.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Dear subscribers!

Activity: 504
Dear subscribers!

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Great News Friends!
More and more people support our idea. Thanks to you, our Casper 👻 has grown and matured.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/hello-friends-72dbf789ec74

Now we have more than 340+ online providers from 24 countries. This is a great result

This is great news for CASPER API. Good start and soon it will make changes in Online data storage competition. especially on cryptocurrency exchange, please make it an easy way to process in exchange for many holders of cryptocurrency.
Too many NODES in every country, Casper API will spreading and the news about how great and amazing they offer! Waiting for the success of this project, I will rooting you to my other's friend in crypto. Also Philippines has been chosen to be providers of this wonderful project hoping to see soon the product Smiley

Yes you are right with that one. I hope others people out there will see how great and amazing Casper API is. I've already share Casper API with my friends and they are so glad and really giving thanks to me because I introduced Casper API with them. Hope all the projects of Casper API in the future will be more successful more than any other ICOs out there. Goodluck Casper Team.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
This is something new for me. Thanks for sharing this kind of info. Compatibility allows to be independent of any existing blockchain and means flexibility. Of course devs like to integrate multiple platforms and as a result profit is growing.
By the way, have you tested MVP?
You're always welcome sir. Sharing good information to people who really need it is very easy. There are lots of benefits that Casper API is offering, we just need to study the project and understand well. I haven't tried the MVP, but for sure it has a good feedback from others.
multiple platform in one apps this really amazing people having more idea and sharing just to keep more reading and updating thats most helpful for us and  for the team,collecting all idea is the most important to make a perfect and successful project we know all of this have a good feedback..

Yeah mostly in our age, where as information is in demand we need storage that we can access anytime and something we can trust that why casper is working hard for the people to have something amazing like this, time will come the use of hardware device such as flash disk will be outdated and will be replace by cloud storages.
Yes all of the physical storage device will be easily outdated and replace by cloud storage because it can be access anywhere and cannot be break easily like those physical storage that we are using today. In Casper API decentralized cloud storage that is more fast and secured that built to make our life more easier and can save more money because it more cheaper that any other cloud storage out there and also we don't have to worry about because we can access Casper API cloud storage any where we want because they providing as much security as they just to protect our files on their cloud storage.
they have already the data or files cap?if they reach the limit cap what we need todo?they should to pay again for another storage or what?their should probably explain all the details like this,their have a lot of time to show to all investor details by details  this will be more interested..
Activity: 294
Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
Well nothing is perfect anything has a flaws but one thing I really sure that Casper API are doing their best to check all the possibilities that can cause flaws on their project and they expecting for the worst comes to worst case scenario. I know they putting all of their effort just to make sure that their application will be secured as much as they can just to protect the data of their investors.
Activity: 322
This is something new for me. Thanks for sharing this kind of info. Compatibility allows to be independent of any existing blockchain and means flexibility. Of course devs like to integrate multiple platforms and as a result profit is growing.
By the way, have you tested MVP?
You're always welcome sir. Sharing good information to people who really need it is very easy. There are lots of benefits that Casper API is offering, we just need to study the project and understand well. I haven't tried the MVP, but for sure it has a good feedback from others.
multiple platform in one apps this really amazing people having more idea and sharing just to keep more reading and updating thats most helpful for us and  for the team,collecting all idea is the most important to make a perfect and successful project we know all of this have a good feedback..

Yeah mostly in our age, where as information is in demand we need storage that we can access anytime and something we can trust that why casper is working hard for the people to have something amazing like this, time will come the use of hardware device such as flash disk will be outdated and will be replace by cloud storages.
Yes all of the physical storage device will be easily outdated and replace by cloud storage because it can be access anywhere and cannot be break easily like those physical storage that we are using today. In Casper API decentralized cloud storage that is more fast and secured that built to make our life more easier and can save more money because it more cheaper that any other cloud storage out there and also we don't have to worry about because we can access Casper API cloud storage any where we want because they providing as much security as they just to protect our files on their cloud storage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
A chain of blocks or the world without intermediaries
Blockchain or, as it’s called, "Internet of Value" - is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/a-chain-of-blocks-or-the-world-without-intermediaries-19bdc1db901d

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.
Yes indeed, Soon, everything will be on virtual currencies. Blockchain is a game changer and im very positive on that one. All transactions, sanctions, rights and everything we have now are part of the blockchain I hope Casper is one of their candidate of keeping data.

Yes you are right with that and it will happen in the near future. Blockchain technology will be the main technology in this world and it will give mo easy and secured life on us. Casper API will be the very big part of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and I am so glad that I've participated here.
After few more years, blockchain technologies will the next generation's technology wherein it is more convenient, safe and give our lives an easy life. Casper API will help us store our important files and data that we need once it will happen.
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Do you know that in September 2013 an unusual case was recorded in the bitcoin network?
 https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/do-you-know-that-in-september-2013-an-unusual-case-was-recorded-in-the-bitcoin-network-115dd40f1a72

So a user while making the transfer in BTC accidentally mixed up the fields for entering the amount transferred and the promotion per transaction. As a result, he sent 0.01 BTC paying for it 80.99 Bitcoins, which at that time was about 50,000 dollars…

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful — you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!
This is only mean that even you have a good system or application you need to be careful in any of your action. You need to be more cautious and always double check all the filled that you are going to fill-out in any transactions you are going to do before clicking ok or submit or send.

It was definitely a human error, that means that not only system should run double check also for a human. He/she could be rich by now 80.99 BTC is equivalent to 766,456.15 dollars as now.
Yes, most of the time it's human error. Even you have a good application or system if people is not careful with their actions this will not work. So this is just a completely a reminder from Casper API.
Activity: 448
 https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/do-you-know-that-in-september-2013-an-unusual-case-was-recorded-in-the-bitcoin-network-115dd40f1a72

It is sad, but this situation once again shows that working with cryptocurrencies you need to be more careful — you can not track or cancel a transaction conducted in the blockchain system!
This is only mean that even you have a good system or application you need to be careful in any of your action. You need to be more cautious and always double check all the filled that you are going to fill-out in any transactions you are going to do before clicking ok or submit or send.

It was definitely a human error, that means that not only system should run double check also for a human. He/she could be rich by now 80.99 BTC is equivalent to 766,456.15 dollars as now.
Activity: 378
Dear subscribers!

Jump to: