Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 180. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST.
This is good to have quota because users will be able to choose of which capacity of storage is they'll gonna use. Not all people have the same capacity storage needed, some are just for personal use and some are for business purposes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

That is really essential for majority of tokenholders. Hitting right exchange will positively influence price and make other people know about casper API. But I would like to ask all followers of this project,
don't hurry up developers constantly asking "when exchanges", like in other projects. Their top priority is product development and I consider it as the first thing they have to do.

Launch of the alpha version of Casper API - mid-November 2018, launch of the beta version of Casper API - late February 2019. We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the ICO we will work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit, Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc. Our official resources will post updates on the partnerships concluded with the exchanges.
A chain of blocks or the world without intermediaries
Blockchain or, as it’s called, "Internet of Value" - is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/a-chain-of-blocks-or-the-world-without-intermediaries-19bdc1db901d

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.
That is true! I hope Casper API will be among those projects,which will change world to the better, to real blockchain paradise. Internet of value is an object for all business , it should be a priority to transform business according to this vision.

As the innovation of technology, technology grows faster as we expected. Casper API will be a big support for any business as it needs a large amount of data storage, for a business owner he can freely check the data anywhere he wanted. This will be a good use in Government election for the record that cannot be forge or change.

Casper will be one of the first to offer this kind of services,  I believe that they can be part of making the world a better place.  Theres so much more in this project that makes me feel more excited.

Thanks for your opinion! And Casper API is attractive to traditional businesses since it allows to reduce data storage
expenses three-fold compared to centralized solutions. Decentralized structure proves valuable to DApps as it provides full transaction transparency, simple integration via SDK and both secure and cost-efficient storage.
How much will you have your own space in the beginning? And will you increase it or just wait for users who will provide their space?

Sir, suppliers provide capacity for information storage. When a CST token holder decides to become a provider they have to purchase a certain storage volume quota which they must then register in the smart contract. The quota
is attributed according to the rate of 25.6 GB for 1 CST.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
If you truly read the official white paper of Casper Api, you gonna see this and understand how serious this project is, specially in the future because they will target the famous exchanges for good. Think about it folks, this is a good project and well planned.

Cryptocurrency exchanges
We know how important it is for token holders to be able to trade tokens on exchanges
as well as profit from its use inside the system. That is why right after the PRE-ICO we will
work on listing CST on the biggest exchanges such as: Poloniex, Kraken, Coinbase, Cex,
Bitstamp, Bitsquare, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Coinbase, Shapeshift, Bithumb, Bitso, BitBay, YoBit,
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

That is really essential for majority of tokenholders. Hitting right exchange will positively influence price and make other people know about casper API. But I would like to ask all followers of this project,
don't hurry up developers constantly asking "when exchanges", like in other projects. Their top priority is product development and I consider it as the first thing they have to do.
Once I saw on the channel Dmitry Portnyagin the founder of the project CASPER API. The guy is very ambitious. Let his plans be successfully realized.
Oh, man, me too! I consider this kind of promotion will bring new investors to the project as well as brand awareness. Looking back to this interview, I was amazed seeing CEO participating in numerous meet up, roadshow in Asia and also I didn't know about his government affairs. After watching this movie I strongly recommend to all of my crypto friends to pay attention to this project.

Thank you for your interest in the Casper API )
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Once I saw on the channel Dmitry Portnyagin the founder of the project CASPER API. The guy is very ambitious. Let his plans be successfully realized.
Oh, man, me too! I consider this kind of promotion will bring new investors to the project as well as brand awareness. Looking back to this interview, I was amazed seeing CEO participating in numerous meet up, roadshow in Asia and also I didn't know about his government affairs. After watching this movie I strongly recommend to all of my crypto friends to pay attention to this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 113
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
A chain of blocks or the world without intermediaries
Blockchain or, as it’s called, "Internet of Value" - is an innovative technology which combines transparency and high security.
https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/a-chain-of-blocks-or-the-world-without-intermediaries-19bdc1db901d

Optimists believe that in the closest future, blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.
That is true! I hope Casper API will be among those projects,which will change world to the better, to real blockchain paradise. Internet of value is an object for all business , it should be a priority to transform business according to this vision.

As the innovation of technology, technology grows faster as we expected. Casper API will be a big support for any business as it needs a large amount of data storage, for a business owner he can freely check the data anywhere he wanted. This will be a good use in Government election for the record that cannot be forge or change.

Casper will be one of the first to offer this kind of services,  I believe that they can be part of making the world a better place.  Theres so much more in this project that makes me feel more excited.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

Cryptocurrency exchanges
Exmo, HitBTC, GDAX etc.

Thanks for this information,  giving us a heads up of what are the exchanges. For sure the team will not fail us when it comes to this and I trust them for choosing the best exchanges to trade.  

What can we ask for in CASPER API they support holders and traders. Access to cryptocurrency exchanges together it offers online data storage is so cool you get two functions in one project.

You are very right with that and not all ICOs are like that and not all teams are like that. That's why I really love Casper API because all the supporters, investors and holders will be reward in the future because Casper API will go to the moon for sure.

Thanks for supporting

wow It will be a success if casper api been listed in the exchanges more people will catch its idea and explore further what really is casper api and its potential to help the public in managing their data online safe and convenient for their business and own use.
Activity: 434
What are the advantages of Casper API over its competitors?

The first and most important is of course the focus on DApp. For DApp we offer:

✔storage of files and folders (video, audio, documents)

✔hosting (CDN)

At the same time, Casper API supports different blockchains and has a system of vendor evaluation for efficient operation.
Today, many companies and projects offer cloud storage, but just a few can provide all of the above, in most cases, the options especially important and necessary for DApp are not presented in full.

But, of course, that Casper API is not only beneficial for DApp. To own tokens CST is also beneficial, since the owner of the token receives the following economically profitable opportunities and can:

✔become a provider of resources (1CST = up to 25.6 Gb) to meet the storage needs of the service, receiving a reward for it.

✔lease the token to the supplier and receive a part of his remuneration from the use of the token.

✔freely sell the token on the exchange at market value.

Casper API aims to become a platform convenient for users, suppliers and token holders, who can use the acquired tokens at their discretion.

Thank you for the information you shared with us. By this, we will know that Casper API have it all. Safety, security, protection and convenience to all their users is really important in choosing the right system to be used.
I'm so excited to launch this project. For sure, this type of offers will truly bottoms up in the IT industry. This project will rise in ASIA because of demand that will be needed. I don't if you heard that US company offering the same concept are slowly pulling out from Southeast Asia and Asia's countries.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

The first and most important is of course the focus on DApp.

https://medium.com/@CasperAPI/what-are-the-advantages-of-casper-api-over-its-competitors-f4052e8ea4a8

Activity: 378

✔hosting (CDN)

At the same time, Casper API supports different blockchains and has a system of vendor evaluation for efficient operation.
Today, many companies and projects offer cloud storage, but just a few can provide all of the above, in most cases, the options especially important and necessary for DApp are not presented in full.

But, of course, that Casper API is not only beneficial for DApp. To own tokens CST is also beneficial, since the owner of the token receives the following economically profitable opportunities and can:

✔become a provider of resources (1CST = up to 25.6 Gb) to meet the storage needs of the service, receiving a reward for it.

✔lease the token to the supplier and receive a part of his remuneration from the use of the token.

Casper API aims to become a platform convenient for users, suppliers and token holders, who can use the acquired tokens at their discretion.

Thank you for the information you shared with us. By this, we will know that Casper API have it all. Safety, security, protection and convenience to all their users is really important in choosing the right system to be used.
Activity: 434
Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.
For that it will not be limited only to the data users it will create a different perspective where investors and traders can benefit also such a flexible way to diversify its use cases this is what I want to the blockchain it is not limited only to one use cases it expands over time and makes the system more complex where it can benefit all.
But can I ask a question about it, I want to know the limitation of their system ( possible flaws ). I don't think that the Casper Api can handle all kind of cases and newly invented application from outside. What do you think?
i think they posting after beta test in that way they know what is need to improve what kind of system to upgrade nowaday all imposible way make posible because of the technology,their more like casper api project and as far i know there no problem..
yes your right the Casper api will know the bad issue cases to be improve and nowadays nothing impossible because of our technology invented by the human
Yes I agree on you both sir. After beta testing, they will know the feedback of the users and what are the things they need to improved (if possible). So for now, we just need to trust the team that they are going to do their best to proved good service to people.
For sure the team assigned to this improvement are currently doing the testing and coping all the comments and suggestion from the community. They will just give us update that it was done and improved already.

✔hosting (CDN)

Did you know that Casper API does not depend on any blockchain and allows receiving data from different blockchain platforms at the same time?. With this, Casper API is compatible with any application on any platform. That gives the providers the opportunity to increase their profits while the application developers enjoy easy integration with different platforms.
That was good for the traders and investor this is the unique platform I've ever seen it gives a high profit, and a 100 percent secured and protected and it will provide the transparency in transaction that all we want it.

Thanks a lot!
I like this project, I actively participate in it and hope for its future development.

Thank you for joining us! We have a team of professionals for the realization of our project!
Jump to: