Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 208. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
We are happy to share with you great news! We passed the KYC procedure on the website of one of the most reputable rating agencies in the field of blockchain.

Wow , a perfect 5.0, is this legit news?
When I visit the icobench official site on this link ( https://icobench.com/ico/casper ), the rate is 4.9 and not a perfect 5.0. But it's okay, at least its near to 5. Anyway, please post a legit updates about the Casper to avoid some issues in the future. Please don't hurt, it's not my intention to offend others, I just want to make it right and clear folks.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Been studying this project and it looks good, it has good ratings and reviews, Though we already have existing cloud storage companies nowadays, Casper's cloud storage with blockchain technology will be very useful too, hoping that they will have a great security.
Thanks buddy for appreciating the Casper API platform it can surpass the other cloudbase storage in the future I think. With the nice name that can think is it amazing and the services they can offer also.
Now, data security and rapidity are very high, especially for technology and finance companies. The emergence of cloud storage is a way to solve it. CASPER must work hard.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
Been studying this project and it looks good, it has good ratings and reviews, Though we already have existing cloud storage companies nowadays, Casper's cloud storage with blockchain technology will be very useful too, hoping that they will have a great security.
Thanks buddy for appreciating the Casper API platform it can surpass the other cloudbase storage in the future I think. With the nice name that can think is it amazing and the services they can offer also.
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
Lot of buzz about Marinecoin lately you might consider MTC.  Designed for IoT applications with zero fees and fast transaction speeds, machine to machine automation is possible.  They are building a strong dedicated community which is vital to the long term success of MTC.  The IoT platform provides value which every coin must have.  See what you think here.     marineco.in.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
I think someone ban about this illegal posting in our thread a lot of them is spamming our thread that can harm our reputation.

Someone can report about this? Admin or devs? Can you do that. You have a strong bind in moderator of alternate coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
This is a very good project, I actively participate in it, and I think it is very promising.

If you are actively participating to this casper project. You supposed to know the details update of it about the latest news in Casper on twitter social media. And you are right that it is really promising.
Live broadcast with Casper API developers
Hello Casper API friends! April 5 at 4 p.m. Moscow time we will have live stream with Team

Activity: 476
Merit: 22
This is a very good project, I actively participate in it, and I think it is very promising.
Merit: 101
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Features of "Support of different blockchains" and "working with DApp" make the Casper api project distinct. These features are really great.

the casper is really different. their purpose for traiding is different. so we continue to support it.
This project has been actively seeking new investors and room for improvements. That's why it's not hard for us to follow this project. We need more of this kind
Indeed you're right mate. That's why the flow of their project campaign was in good progress actually. If you are going to follow their updates on twitter the team of Casper was very active actually.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In my opinion, Casper won't ever disappoint us because as clearly shown, they have a strong base of supporters, investors and team behind them. We wish all the luck and the best for this project!
We are happy to share with you great news! We passed the KYC procedure on the website of one of the most reputable rating agencies in the field of blockchain.

Activity: 252
This project has been actively seeking new investors and room for improvements. That's why it's not hard for us to follow this project. We need more of this kind
can you please update us about the ICO, what's the end of this ico? and how many tokens can you sell out?

The ICO will run up to May 2018 as far as I know. So it is still running in progress, where every investors who will going to have an interest to invest it in here are free to join to be part of Casper Api success project.
A user of P2P storage can upload a file to it, download a file, edit or delete a file, grant the right of access to the file to other users according to various rules. Who is a potential user of Casper API repositories and how does it work?

can you please update us about the ICO, what's the end of this ico? and how many tokens can you sell out?
Now there are 16 stickers in pack and attentive users can even recognize the team members of CasperAPI.

You can download it a set of stickers. Smiley
Marinecoin is one of the new ICOs in 2018. I think it is flying because it is slowly trying to build a community of 20,000 supporters. There will be many promising updates in the future, including the Jarvis Project ICO, guardianship plans and future marketing plans. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot. You can read more about these plans here: steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@burstingquads/ico-update-marinecoin-ico-follow-up-review

we appreciate your time mate for visiting this ann thread but It would be nice if you promote marinecoin in its own thread you can found such feature of casper in this thread and how good its technology.

so you have nothing to say about the developers of this project. because they are very supportive of their ann thread. very good casper.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Casper will be attracting more investors and fans day by day, due to privileges on rating sites.

Especially now that they gain a 5 star rating! Product awareness will be expanded because of this and hoping it would bring more good news to Casper too.

We are glad that our project was so highly appreciated and got this rating!
True! But just wondering, if  when will be their plan to update in ICOMARKS.com. Just checked the site, apparently status is ICO ended.  Sad
Activity: 252
casper api is perfect storage for our files like photos videos and some documents so we can never lose it again unlike usb flash drives which can be lost and broken casper api can be available anywhere with an affordable payment of its token we can experience a hassle free storage for our needs.

That is so true. Gone are the days now that lost files were unretrievable and Casper gives us that opportunity.
Jump to: