Author

Topic: CASPER API it is first system decentralized cloud-based data storage for DAPPS - page 210. (Read 44170 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Just received an update from Telegram they will release  a video from the last roadshow. CASPER API team are always giving us an update from their activities. Keep it up guys.

We have a strong team that constantly works to improve the project)

We are also in constant support of this project, and promoting it for awareness so that team's effort and hard work will be rewarded Smiley

Thanks for supporting

I'm ready to promote this project because I believe in  success of this project!

The team really doing their best to enhance more on their project. Even though we know that its  already better, they still keep on improving once they've seen to improve more. They want that your investment is worth it. That's the best on this ICO.

Thanks!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I'm ready to promote this project because I believe in  success of this project!

The team really doing their best to enhance more on their project. Even though we know that its  already better, they still keep on improving once they've seen to improve more. They want that your investment is worth it. That's the best on this ICO.
Activity: 252
Just received an update from Telegram they will release  a video from the last roadshow. CASPER API team are always giving us an update from their activities. Keep it up guys.

We are also in constant support of this project, and promoting it for awareness so that team's effort and hard work will be rewarded Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

We have a strong team and we are constantly working to improve the project.
We are confident of our success

We are also confident in promoting this project because we are seeing and appreciating all efforts exerted by the team to further improve the system so good luck to us guys!

We have a strong team and we are constantly working to improve the project.
We are confident of our success
This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.

Thank you for your opinion and your assessment! We need feedback from subscribers)
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
This is a unique project I mean i haven't seen any project that is offering the same services as CASPER did. This will really give convenient in terms of storing data such as images, video, audio and many more.
You still have time to participate and invest here in Casper Api, there's a lot of project like this but Casper is the most active and most reliable in this time. The author in this thread is always ready to answer your question and provide the best response as soon as possible. Better to join on their official telegram too, for more info about this project. https://t.me/CasperProjectENG
Activity: 196
Activity: 84
Hi guys! Casper Project seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Casper SWOT results  https://swot.digrate.com/report/e891bced-5ca0-4dd0-9032-14271c4788f1
Tell me please, how can I participate in bounty?

You can ask a question about the bounty program here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-casper-api-2869607
Casper issues its own monetary unit Casper token or CST, which is used for payment settlements within the service on all blockchain platforms and to purchase franchise
by service providers.  After being issued at ICO the tokens will be freely traded at exchange.

Yes right
QCT
Activity: 59
Tell me please, how can I participate in bounty?

Some businesses to dont trust their Partners and a vice versa and we wanted To resolve this issue,  people invented middlemen  notary officers, escrow, etc. But in Casper Api you won't have such kind of problems with decentralized cloud storage everything is transparent.
That's right dude, as you may know, everyone here are waiting for this such a good services. For protecting a file using decentralized platform.
and the name of this project is amazing I like it.
CASPER API is reliable and secured data storage. That's what the edge of this platform. Hope this can be  seen by the  companies if they really care on their data. Good Job to the team.
Did you know Projects like Filecoin, Storj, Sia, Minecoin , which use their own solutions for data storage. Their problem actually, from our point of view, is difficulty to implement and popularize own blockchain, or dependency on a single blockchain platform, and desire to compete with classic giants. Which i believe Casper has the best cloud data storage.

yes right! Thanks a lot!
Who is a potential user of Casper API repositories and how does it work?

We want to see the rapid development of decentralized applications (DApp) on all existing and developing blockchain platforms. Thus, in our case, the target user will be DApp.

Casper API — a secure and reliable infrastructure for DApp and the fastest way to store information: video, photo, audio, text and other data.

A user of P2P storage can upload a file to it, download a file, edit or delete a file, grant the right of access to the file to other users according to various rules.

Regulates the operation of the storage network, monitors compliance with the conditions of storage service providers-smart contract.

http://casperproject.io/

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
WoW ! Can't wait to see the result of their roadshow. Hope they have a good news for that.
Please updates us about the news of the projects.
Guys, I saw this in youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BXnYE7LYX0 ) I think this is what you are telling about Casper api road show last march.

- The "Generation B" team at the TOKENSKY 2018 blocking conference in Seoul.
- Stas Capulkin about why the Casper API conducts ICO?
- Artem Koltsov interviews David Kang, CEO of Lexington Investment Group Inc. (CA, U.S.A.) about the future of ICO in Korea, Asian investors and mining in Russia.
- SMM-Jedi Nurlan Tlegenov tells about what "Roadshow" is and how to prepare a presentation for the Asian audience.

Hoping that they have at least English subtitle for those who can't understand Russian language.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
WoW ! Can't wait to see the result of their roadshow. Hope they have a good news for that.
Please updates us about the news of the projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Merit: 17
Some businesses to dont trust their Partners and a vice versa and we wanted To resolve this issue,  people invented middlemen  notary officers, escrow, etc. But in Casper Api you won't have such kind of problems with decentralized cloud storage everything is transparent.

Yes and speaking of transparency, it should be mandatory nowadays to eliminate doubt. The world will become a much happier place if that happens
I agree some people needs to more cautious in their investment we provide a good quality cloud storage with Casper API with it's new release catalyst MVP we can now use their site. The smart contract charges service users a fee, and pays service providers whenever file storage and access is perform.
Jump to: