Author

Topic: [Cast XMR] high speed XMR/CryptoNight miner for RX Vega GPUs (2 KHash/s) - page 153. (Read 206388 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Good job, better performance than Dagger, profit is better with one Vega 64.
I got 1877H/s with the followed setting with my MSI Vega 64.

Core Frequency: -10.5%
    Memory Clock: 1025 MHz
    Power Limit: -23%

Don't know if i must adjust this, or just close all, or anything else.

Sometime i got 1900, but never 2000. The power consumption is not my first priority, just get the best hashrate.

About consumption, i check without miner, 285W (for the total of PC) during mining, 460W. So 175W at full ??

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
so this is working only with 1 gpu?

1 GPU per instance, yes.

But you can run as many instances as you like.

So start a new terminal and run "cast_xmr -S [server] -u [wallet address] -G 1" to start a second instance mining on your second GPU and so on for 3rd GPU....

and the hashrates are same? Can anyone tell the hashrate on card with not enabled HBCC?
Activity: 91
Merit: 29

1 GPU per instance, yes.

But you can run as many instances as you like.

So start a new terminal and run "cast_xmr -S [server] -u [wallet address] -G 1" to start a second instance mining on your second GPU and so on for 3rd GPU....

"-G  x" dont working

-G select the GPU

with

"--opencl x" one selects the openCL plattform, default x=0 which in your case seems to be the Intel OpenCL driver.

Please try:

"--opencl 1 -G 0"
Activity: 32
Only supporting single GPU per instance is a huge issue.  Also, do you plan on adding an api, or at least remote webpage?

Ok, planning to support multiple GPU per instance. Personally found that running on instance per GPU very stable and more flexible, but there seem some reports that it does influence the other GPUs. Should be no big deal to implement.

Which kind of API would you suggest? Is there an standard?
Activity: 36
Merit: 5
Yes, it is faster than xmr-stak-amd by 50-70 H/s for a single card (1925-1950 H/s) but I start a second copy, the performance of the first one drops by 200 H/s to 1750 H/s. Do you see this?

hm, is "AMD CrossFire" turned off?

I am testing with a Vega 56 and 64 in parallel, sorry, can't reproduce. Both keep there hash rates and don't mind if its neighbour is started or stopped.

same issue here, crossfire off, running 1 vega 64 and 1 vega 56 and hashrate drops as soon as second gpu starts.
Yes, it is faster than xmr-stak-amd by 50-70 H/s for a single card (1925-1950 H/s) but I start a second copy, the performance of the first one drops by 200 H/s to 1750 H/s. Do you see this?

hm, is "AMD CrossFire" turned off?

I am testing with a Vega 56 and 64 in parallel, sorry, can't reproduce. Both keep there hash rates and don't mind if its neighbour is started or stopped.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
legendary
Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000
Any idea to support Nvidia too?
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Only supporting single GPU per instance is a huge issue.  Also, do you plan on adding an api, or at least remote webpage?
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Thanks, looks good!

its
Activity: 5
Activity: 403
Merit: 101
Has anyone tried ??

I'm curious to see if we can finally find some big advantages to Vega Smiley
Activity: 14
-G 1 not support... Sad
has anyone tried this yet? How's the wattage from the wall?

2050 H/s on the screenshot looks nice, but what are teh settings of the card? AS its not that much higher than what can be done with xmr-stak.

Also, whats the hashrate without hbcc?

And 1.5% fee is a bit too much.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
do you plan release miner for polaris gpus too? some fresh blood for old cards would be nice Cheesy
Update to version 0.4

Cast XMR Version 0.4 (2017/10/13)

- performance optimizations result in 1 - 2% higher hash rates
  - reduced dev fee to 1.5%

Jump to: