Pages:
Author

Topic: CatholicCoin - Catholic Coin - Religion Coin - page 4. (Read 4657 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Hell, why not just call them Hail Mary's

Well.  I have StMaryCoin locked in.  Didn't think about Hail Mary. Some may think its a sport coin or something.  I'll stick to CatholicCoin.  But thanks.

catholics=seed of satan

Come on man.  Can nobody who is not catholic look at all the good the church has done.  I'm not catholic and I'm happy to give them 25% of this coin if it ever launches cause I know a lot of good will come from it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
j-coin//just 4 cpu's

Well.  I have StMaryCoin locked in.  Didn't think about Hail Mary. Some may think its a sport coin or something.  I'll stick to CatholicCoin.  But thanks.

catholics=seed of satan
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Christ died for our sins, so let's not disappoint him.  Wink
How do you disappoint a corpse?
Im just interested to know.... from non religious people here, or people who dont believe in God...

What do YOU think happens to you after you die ?      Im just curious to hear all your thoughts.......
Usually, your family has a burial, a cremation, or your body is donated to science/organ transplants to help the living. I suppose there's other options.
So you are saying that you, yourself just go blank, when you die, thats it, nothingness ... right?
You're asking me if the dead are dead? Yes, the dead are dead. Hence the word dead.
Activity: 98
"Ignorance never settles a question."
Im just interested to know.... from non religious people here, or people who dont believe in God...

What do YOU think happens to you after you die ?      Im just curious to hear all your thoughts.......
Usually, your family has a burial, a cremation, or your body is donated to science/organ transplants to help the living. I suppose there's other options.
So you are saying that you, yourself just go blank, when you die, thats it, nothingness ... right?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Who are you referring to?  I mean, me or some of the comments on here.

If its me, this is another tech which can bring about good change, streamlining, efficiencies and of course money.

There's nothing immoral about this anymore than the Catholic Church making some money off a catholic TV station or a catholic website which brings in some ad revenues.

And especially since they're not starting it - it's a good way for them to get a big piece of the pie while not looking to chase profits. 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Christ died for our sins, so let's not disappoint him.  Wink

Most believe you go into nothing.  Some believe in some energy thing.

2 Things you should never argue about

1. Religion
2. Politics

Because the arguing will never stop and no one will win.

Religious peoples believe what they believe in and they know why, non believers dont believe in anything and they just do what they do i guess... so, whatever.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

... you have to admit that the church does help a lot of poor needy people religious or not they don't turn anyone away.

Has bitcoin done anything for your or your neighbor lately?  

Umm, yeah, because nobody has ever killed in the name of religion.. Or abused their position of power within a religious organisation to abuse kids or anything..

Don't see too many people killing in the name of Bitcoin.

Seriously?   Ever hear of Liberty Reserve? Laundered $6 billion.  How many people died in that process?  

And Nobody died in the name of money or the dollar?  Lol, come on man.  Sure religion isn't 100% good. It's made up 100% of people and people are 99.9% rotten.  
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
As you just admitted , no one has hardly heard of bitcoin , so why call your idea "Catholiccoin" , I mean it's just retarded , why not call them Rosemarys or some such thing .
Plus  you will have to get the Vatican bank in board.

Because everyone has heard of Catholic.  And when you attach the word coin to Catholic then 1.4 billion Catholics are likely to ask:  what's that.  Where with bitcoin nobody knows about it and nobody trusts it yet its worth $1 billion.

Can nobody see the potential here?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

1) can i buy choir boys with it?

2) is it blessed so i can pay off criminal catholic priests?

3) can i buy my way into heaven with it?

1) Yes, you can buy an entire choir if you have enough CatholicCoins.

2) Yes, for 25% I'm sure it's gonna be blessed and like 1) above, you can buy whatever you want (hint: Silk Road)

3) no.  One thing no money will buy you is a ticket to heaven.  That price has been paid for and so everyone gets in for free.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

... you have to admit that the church does help a lot of poor needy people religious or not they don't turn anyone away.

Has bitcoin done anything for your or your neighbor lately? 

Umm, yeah, because nobody has ever killed in the name of religion.. Or abused their position of power within a religious organisation to abuse kids or anything..

Don't see too many people killing in the name of Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Spiral,

You seriously think it's a bad idea to launch a coin cause it only has 1.4 billion members and leaves out the rest?  Are you kidding?  Ever hear of billion dollar niche markets?  I'm ok with 1 million members and I'm awfully happy with 1.4 billion Catholics.

And what, Apple and Amaon have to appease their shareholders you say, but the NFL, or the Catholic Church have no need for money or better supply, logistics and marketing?  That's just absurd.
.... Maybe I should be clearer since common sense is lost here.
The "Catholic Church" isn't a corporation. You can't give money to it. You can give money to specific sub-sect, i.e. churches. Who gets to decide which it goes to? Which causes? Which churches?

1.4 Billion what? Miners? You're assuming every single Catholic is or will be a miner. By that stretch of the imagination, there are 7 Billion miners, counting non-catholics, limiting your numbers by 80% and dwindling the value of your 'righteous coin'.

Charity is a good cause, giving people garbage is littering. You want to help your faith, by all means, do so, give them something that actually has some value. Some coins have value and are non-discriminating in who they can be mined by. If you want to help out, you can convert those coins to cash through charity donations and give to said churches. Creating a coined that is failed from the start will help nobody.

Even easier: Make a pool with a 25% fee that gives all proceeds to charity. Same effect, less failure.

Anyone can donate to the Vatican directly.  People have donated billions.

There's 7 billion potential bitcoin miners but nobody has ever heard of bitcoin and many less have heard of litecoin yet it's $3 per coin.  1.4 billon people have heard of catholic and are faithful to it.  That's a huge head start.  That's all I'm saying.  Why not start a coin people have actually heard of, what a novel idea.

And the Catholic Church is a corporation.  It sells products and services and collects revenues.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

There ya go  AlphaOmega, Catholic Symbol

That was fast bro.  I want Golgotha on one side.  Can you do that.  The alpha and omega can be worked in on the other side.  Thanks.  Can you make it gold with maybe an IC chip on the background? They have good looking IC chips that look like gold cities up close.  Thanks.
Spiral,

You seriously think it's a bad idea to launch a coin cause it only has 1.4 billion members and leaves out the rest?  Are you kidding?  Ever hear of billion dollar niche markets?  I'm ok with 1 million members and I'm awfully happy with 1.4 billion Catholics.

And what, Apple and Amaon have to appease their shareholders you say, but the NFL, or the Catholic Church have no need for money or better supply, logistics and marketing?  That's just absurd.
.... Maybe I should be clearer since common sense is lost here.
The "Catholic Church" isn't a corporation. You can't give money to it. You can give money to specific sub-sect, i.e. churches. Who gets to decide which it goes to? Which causes? Which churches?

1.4 Billion what? Miners? You're assuming every single Catholic is or will be a miner. By that stretch of the imagination, there are 7 Billion miners, counting non-catholics, limiting your numbers by 80% and dwindling the value of your 'righteous coin'.

Charity is a good cause, giving people garbage is littering. You want to help your faith, by all means, do so, give them something that actually has some value. Some coins have value and are non-discriminating in who they can be mined by. If you want to help out, you can convert those coins to cash through charity donations and give to said churches. Creating a coined that is failed from the start will help nobody.

Even easier: Make a pool with a 25% fee that gives all proceeds to charity. Same effect, less failure.
Pages:
Jump to: