Pages:
Author

Topic: [CBT] CommerceBlock Decentralised Financial Infrastructure - page 18. (Read 18535 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 10
why were you creating another new ANN thread for this CBT?
i bookmarked that page but i tried clicking that page in my firefox and prompts me error. you guys are quick in adding links in your website which led me to this new thread again. there is nothing wrong with your  previous ANN thread, why create another?  how much funds had been collected so far?

Original ANN thread was removed by forum admins.

We have sold 35.3% of the tokens.

So will you burn 64.7% of tokens? How does the burn work is it to a fake address or something?

Take it you can't say exchanges yet?

It's a burn address, this is the tx link https://etherscan.io/tx/0x57ed51782ed27588b2c110285ca981f9a7e19f6b3afc02bc106b69b0d1ee05e2
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
This looks very worth watching.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
I've been looking at projects similar to CommerceBlock, scouting out the competition, and I think that this project has that one ingredient the other's are missing - a realistic game plan with an organically organized community. The other's are either privatizing there platforms into collusively organized networks or making grandiose claims about their capabilities. The way CommerceBlock tokenizes it's platform will intrinsically galvanize its network while the competitors are going to have problems securing theirs.

Merry Christmas all!
Guess you busy and everyone on holiday but is there anything cool coming up with the partners? Any news on that?

Seems people don't know about our existing partnerships Smiley

Lol I know about global advisors and others just wanted some juicy info on what's coming up with them. Especially because they own the company that made XBT and it is huge right now. So excited for 2018 too. Going to be a great year for crypto

Remember CGBlockchain & Hip.property?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Guess you busy and everyone on holiday but is there anything cool coming up with the partners? Any news on that?

Lol I know about global advisors and others just wanted some juicy info on what's coming up with them. Especially because they own the company that made XBT and it is huge right now. So excited for 2018 too. Going to be a great year for crypto

Activity: 185
Patience... big things happening in 2018 for cryptoworld. Wink
Congrats on the ICO Smiley

Pleased I found this little gem.
Looking forward to see the project progress.  Smiley

Good Luck!

Your Welcome
Activity: 72
Congrats on the ICO Smiley

Pleased I found this little gem.
Looking forward to see the project progress.  Smiley

Good Luck!
copper member
Activity: 29
CommerceBlock, is the signature campaign over?

Hey yes the signature bounty is complete - thanks for your support throughout the campaign!

We have dm'd to confirm your receiving address Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CommerceBlock, is the signature campaign over?
copper member
Has the ED DNS hack been resolved?

EtherDelta announced it had been resolved and safe to use again but Socal_crypto said his wallet has been compromised and cleared Sad https://twitter.com/Socal_crypto/status/944411391775166464

In that case we strongly advise to proceed with extreme caution when using ED. Hardware wallets aren't affected, but as always try not to keep tokens or coins on an exchange to reduce third party risk. Also we advise using metamask and EAL to help identify scams

So if someone logged in with a hardware wallet like trezor they wouldn't have been hacked? I thought hardware wallets could be intercepted as well. Ordering one now. So bad to be robbed right now. Or any time

Yes using a hardware wallet to log into ED is much safer and always recommended

EtherDelta announced it had been resolved and safe to use again but Socal_crypto said his wallet has been compromised and cleared Sad https://twitter.com/Socal_crypto/status/944411391775166464

In that case we strongly advise to proceed with extreme caution when using ED. Hardware wallets aren't affected, but as always try not to keep tokens or coins on an exchange to reduce third party risk. Also we advise using metamask and EAL to help identify scams

So if someone logged in with a hardware wallet like trezor they wouldn't have been hacked? I thought hardware wallets could be intercepted as well. Ordering one now. So bad to be robbed right now. Or any time
copper member

copper member
Hey the bounty tokens will be distributed on 19th January when the token sale expenses allocation is unlocked
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
When do bounty participants get their token?
Pages:
Jump to: