Pages:
Author

Topic: [CBT] CommerceBlock Decentralised Financial Infrastructure - page 19. (Read 18535 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Has the ED DNS hack been resolved?
Activity: 368
Merit: 266

Is there any reason given as to why the admin deleted the original ANN thread?
I have some post in the thread for which I wanna be updated with the project and wit h that post means I have subscribed that this thread will be up for me to see what is going on every time there is a reply to that thread. I'm glad I have found this new one again.

Sure.  The reason we were given was the bounty program was incentivising people to post on the  ANN thread.  Our goal was to have ambassadors.

Hmmm. Just found the new thread; mprep is really over extending the interpretation of "No Give Aways" in this situation. Did he charge a fine to reopen the thread? The bounty program ended days ago so there really was no reason to flag the old thread and there wasn't the level of "shilling" that we normally see in other threads. I only recognized genuine project supporters. Anyway, moving forward, I guess the rules are meant to clean the forum of the chaos so we should appreciate the overwhelming diligence of our moderators, as long as they're not using the rules to extort "payments."

Well I am not one to judge.  The sad thing is I think the thread had lots of useful content on architecture and design of blockchain solutions which is now lost due something that really wasn't within our control.  

Going forward we will focus more on content our our blog and twitter feed.

Honestly, many insghtful comment and techinical explanation of commerceblock project were discussed! Not to talk of different questions and answer couple with opinions that shed light on some area you may not have thought of! Deleting thread without warning is not the best!

Well, I actually think that our conversation was intimidating some inside investors of other technologies. That's how this place works. Serious projects get censored, or fudded, while projects like "Jesuscoin" get free passes. They tried to kill darkcoin and litecoin and ethereum and monero, remember? This space is not what it appears to be; it's dog eat dog!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

I have some post in the thread for which I wanna be updated with the project and wit h that post means I have subscribed that this thread will be up for me to see what is going on every time there is a reply to that thread. I'm glad I have found this new one again.

Sure.  The reason we were given was the bounty program was incentivising people to post on the  ANN thread.  Our goal was to have ambassadors.

Hmmm. Just found the new thread; mprep is really over extending the interpretation of "No Give Aways" in this situation. Did he charge a fine to reopen the thread? The bounty program ended days ago so there really was no reason to flag the old thread and there wasn't the level of "shilling" that we normally see in other threads. I only recognized genuine project supporters. Anyway, moving forward, I guess the rules are meant to clean the forum of the chaos so we should appreciate the overwhelming diligence of our moderators, as long as they're not using the rules to extort "payments."

Well I am not one to judge.  The sad thing is I think the thread had lots of useful content on architecture and design of blockchain solutions which is now lost due something that really wasn't within our control.  

Honestly, many insghtful comment and techinical explanation of commerceblock project were discussed! Not to talk of different questions and answer couple with opinions that shed light on some area you may not have thought of! Deleting thread without warning is not the best!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Trading started on etherdelta then  Cool
Activity: 347
Merit: 109

Sure.  The reason we were given was the bounty program was incentivising people to post on the  ANN thread.  Our goal was to have ambassadors.

Well I am not one to judge.  The sad thing is I think the thread had lots of useful content on architecture and design of blockchain solutions which is now lost due something that really wasn't within our control. 

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

Sure.  The reason we were given was the bounty program was incentivising people to post on the  ANN thread.  Our goal was to have ambassadors.

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

copper member
Activity: 29
Is there any bounty spreadsheet? I worry that I am forgotten Smiley

Hi there's definitely a bounty sheet and it's backed up on Google Docs so you won't be forgotten.

Bounties will be distributed around 22nd January (10% of company tokens are unlocked then to pay for token sale fees etc)
Activity: 672
Is there any bounty spreadsheet? I worry that I am forgotten Smiley
why were you creating another new ANN thread for this CBT?
i bookmarked that page but i tried clicking that page in my firefox and prompts me error. you guys are quick in adding links in your website which led me to this new thread again. there is nothing wrong with your  previous ANN thread, why create another?  how much funds had been collected so far?

Original ANN thread was removed by forum admins.

We have sold 35.3% of the tokens.

So will you burn 64.7% of tokens? How does the burn work is it to a fake address or something?

Take it you can't say exchanges yet?
i bookmarked that page but i tried clicking that page in my firefox and prompts me error. you guys are quick in adding links in your website which led me to this new thread again. there is nothing wrong with your  previous ANN thread, why create another?  how much funds had been collected so far?

Original ANN thread was removed by forum admins.

We have sold 35.3% of the tokens.
copper member
What happened to the original thread?

Also admin if your going to switch to a new thread at least update your signature to the new thread.  I really like the tech on this project.  But the marketing and community management has been amateurish.

Thanks for pointing out Neil - have updated now.

Yes we have a small and dedicated team and were mainly focused on the token sale platform and making sure it was absolutely airtight - we wouldn't have wanted any problems that would jeopardise the token sale going live!

Points definitely taken on board - appreciate your feedback
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What happened to the original thread?

Also admin if your going to switch to a new thread at least update your signature to the new thread.  I really like the tech on this project.  But the marketing and community management has been amateurish.
Confused but found this the thread.

Token sale done now congratulations! Now for the hard bit right?  Tongue

141m tokens sold so 259m tokens to burn right?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi there the bounties are over - the bounties thread has been closed now but thanks anyway Smiley

When do bounty participants get their token?

Hi it will be one month from minted due to the token sale lockup conditions, so around 22nd January
Got it!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
copper member
Hi there the bounties are over - the bounties thread has been closed now but thanks anyway Smiley

When do bounty participants get their token?

Hi it will be one month from minted due to the token sale lockup conditions, so around 22nd January
Pages:
Jump to: