Pages:
Author

Topic: [CBT] CommerceBlock Decentralised Financial Infrastructure - page 4. (Read 18535 times)

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Thanks for keeping us updated.
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
Hey CommerceBlock!

Hows it all going? Cant wait for your service to launch. Gonna be amazing.

Thanks for the support.  We are doing great!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hey CommerceBlock!

Hows it all going? Cant wait for your service to launch. Gonna be amazing.
CommerceBlock has features that reduce legal, administrative and transaction costs, reduce third-party risks and secure transactions ... and the project also shows how to implement them. I am very interesting. With the amount of tokens sold, it can be said that the project has received high attention from the community.

Thanks for your support.
Will have some papers out and more code every couple of weeks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
CommerceBlock has features that reduce legal, administrative and transaction costs, reduce third-party risks and secure transactions ... and the project also shows how to implement them. I am very interesting. With the amount of tokens sold, it can be said that the project has received high attention from the community.
Activity: 257
Merit: 12

CommerceBlock testnet live!

To see it in action, you can visit  https://cbtexplorer.com/  which hosts a prototype of  new block explorer, which has been designed to display asset backed tokens transacting natively on top of the CBT base token.
Activity: 299
I have read your project and read the comments of the people who care about the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on the project it is very interesting. But when the project is suitable and specific plan to promote the project ... Need to have a detailed plan in the project so that people do not have to think much thinking,  believe in the project. I find it quite interesting!

Understood.  Should have more details in the next few weeks, stayed tuned.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I have read your project and read the comments of the people who care about the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on the project it is very interesting. But when the project is suitable and specific plan to promote the project ... Need to have a detailed plan in the project so that people do not have to think much thinking,  believe in the project. I find it quite interesting!
been holding since token sale. Now on Bitfinex & Ethfinex, team is doing their thing, strong technology, great team.

Looking forward to a bright future ahead!

As always appreciate your support.
Activity: 76
Merit: 7
been holding since token sale. Now on Bitfinex & Ethfinex, team is doing their thing, strong technology, great team.

Looking forward to a bright future ahead!
Not long now until first sidechain, CBT block explorer and new whitepaper. PUMPED!  Cool

When is this out?

Late June I think.

CommerceBlock CBT going won 4th place in the Ethfinex vote! Listing soon Cheesy

beat me to it!
Activity: 299
Not long now until first sidechain, CBT block explorer and new whitepaper. PUMPED!  Cool

When is this out?

Late June I think.

CommerceBlock CBT going won 4th place in the Ethfinex vote! Listing soon Cheesy

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

When is this out?
Pages:
Jump to: