Pages:
Author

Topic: [CBT] CommerceBlock Decentralised Financial Infrastructure - page 9. (Read 18535 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Haven't been here in a while!

Danny Masters from GABI now on CommerceBlock board. Nice work. Keep it rolling

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

Hey! Dat project is brilliant! Developers are so good.

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
This looks very worth watching. Smiley

Hello,can anybody drop to me info about Bitcore?

The javascript library?
oh what happen sir,hope the team will gonna fix it,hope still working well of this project,good luck team

Sorry, fix what?
Check "its" post history. Weirdly worded 1-2 liners.

Just spam then Smiley
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
oh what happen sir,hope the team will gonna fix it,hope still working well of this project,good luck team

Sorry, fix what?
Check "its" post history. Weirdly worded 1-2 liners.

Sorry, fix what?
Activity: 112
Awaiting the continuation of Tradeblock as this project reduces thir party risk and secures transactions using public blockchain in combination with cryptographic tecnology.

Wrong thread?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Awaiting the continuation of Tradeblock as this project reduces thir party risk and secures transactions using public blockchain in combination with cryptographic tecnology.
I don't understand why coinmarketcap still hasn't added this awesome project? I saw a lot of requests previously, all vainly.

We would love to be on CoinMarketCap.  Please ask them...

Don't you think you should initiate all these as you are the ones going to provide the information to them, all they are going to do is update the coinmarketcap. I think they'd listed you in matter of days because there is much volume of this coin in OKex.  The listing in CMC will give you more exposure to people willing to invest on projects like this one.

We have.  They don't want to list CommerceBlock.

Just to be clear we would like nothing more than to be listed on CoinMarketCap.  However CoinMarketCap have repeated said we don't meet their requirements without any explanation.  We are however all other listing sites such as CryptoCompare / Blockfolio / WorldCoinIndex
I don't understand why coinmarketcap still hasn't added this awesome project? I saw a lot of requests previously, all vainly.

Don't you think you should initiate all these as you are the ones going to provide the information to them, all they are going to do is update the coinmarketcap. I think they'd listed you in matter of days because there is much volume of this coin in OKex.  The listing in CMC will give you more exposure to people willing to invest on projects like this one.

We have.  They don't want to list CommerceBlock.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Activity: 164
Pages:
Jump to: