Pages:
Author

Topic: CCminer M7 (XCN) by djm34, fixed + optimized for cuda 8 and new cards by PALLAS - page 27. (Read 52608 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Activity: 506
Merit: 252
Another 0.02 although I don't use the miner yet ...  Grin

It's just a way to show appreciation of your work.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Someone donated 0.05 btc: thanks to whoever you are :-)

Thanks, pallas! I will tip you when btc drops to 503€  Cool

-edit- 587a5105eb774acdccc56a17b2735f8d8c3c9462783e9b3697f4c5a4a0dd1453

Wink
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Someone donated 0.05 btc: thanks to whoever you are :-)
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I've posted another update that fixes hashrate calculation, now it's much more stable.
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
don't think, I'll be able to get my coins out.... the wallet shows zero as well as all the transaction it doesn't count...

did you have coins on a "long lost" wallet? I'm sure you did not leave many, didn't you? :-)
had 56k, never had the occasion to dump that crap
(nvm they seems to show up in the wallet now... the most recent version is that old exe from end of 2014)

then... crash... this wallet has always been a piece of crap...

I can't believe my eyes, it is sync'ed... lets dump Grin

hahah.. right  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
don't think, I'll be able to get my coins out.... the wallet shows zero as well as all the transaction it doesn't count...

did you have coins on a "long lost" wallet? I'm sure you did not leave many, didn't you? :-)
had 56k, never had the occasion to dump that crap
(nvm they seems to show up in the wallet now... the most recent version is that old exe from end of 2014)

then... crash... this wallet has always been a piece of crap...

I can't believe my eyes, it is sync'ed... lets dump Grin
legendary
Black Belt Developer

legendary
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Price is steady, I didn't expect that! :-D

BTW, pushed a bunch of optimisations.
Now the 1070 does 15.5 Mh/s from 15 which it did on the first version.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
My wallet sync in 15 minutes... addnode xcn.suprnova.cc
legendary
Let's look at the result and gathering to pay 0,1BTC, I am ready to pay 0,01.

You want to collectively pay $56 for someone to compile binaries to a miner that will only mine a coin that pumped & dumped so fast that bagholders from 2014 didn't have time to sync up their wallets.

hmm actually, I don't even have finished to sync my wallet...
legendary
Nah kinda doubt SP has +50% available right now, just gloating about what he's already done.

Most of the kernals in this algorithm have already been optimized in the sp-mod private all nicehashalgos optimized. I just need to do some copy and pasting, and then I have an optimized M7 kernal. Yesterday I worked on the spreadcoin miner. M7 is not my priority right now..

Kernal ? Isn't it Kernel ? Smiley
nope kernal is bether Grin
legendary
I could make the windows bin for a 0.1BTC donation. :-)
Someone will do it for free.

But if I do it, my version will have optimized kernals.
such a tool...
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

You want to collectively pay $56 for someone to compile binaries to a miner that will only mine a coin that pumped & dumped so fast that bagholders from 2014 didn't have time to sync up their wallets.

Activity: 954
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Nah kinda doubt SP has +50% available right now, just gloating about what he's already done.

Most of the kernals in this algorithm have already been optimized in the sp-mod private all nicehashalgos optimized. I just need to do some copy and pasting, and then I have an optimized M7 kernal. Yesterday I worked on the spreadcoin miner. M7 is not my priority right now..

Yeah, already have them done... They aren't implemented in anyway for M7 though.

Not sure why Spread would be a priority as there is very little volume available for Spread. It ends up saturated quite fast.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

look at what algos... they are all fast (except whirlpool and tiger, which I improved but lead to very little hashrate increase).
the speed is limited by the muls: if you can optimize those, then you have some chance.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Kernal ? Isn't it Kernel ? Smiley
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer

Pages:
Jump to: