Pages:
Author

Topic: CCminer M7 (XCN) by djm34, fixed + optimized for cuda 8 and new cards by PALLAS - page 29. (Read 52608 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
can you tell already if it is possible to push the hashrate for a 1070 to 30MH?

Unlikely, but I still have to look deeply into the algo.
I have some ideas for optimizations but lacking the time to try them.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
1070 doing 15.8mh/s (Aug.18)
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Nice work, thanks.

What was the error which lead to the buffer overflow ? github  commit history doesn't really help Smiley

I know it's a mess because my editor fixed a ton of weird spacing ;-)
There was a throughput coefficient initialised to -1 which broke the gpu threads which in turn had random hashrate which in turn didn't fit into a string buffer LOL!
lol Cheesy
so what the price of m7 and its name, actually I don't even remember the name of the coin Grin

lol it's cryptonite the one with mini blockchain, not sure if there are other hidden coin using it but i doubt
can't even sync my wallet, I don't find any peer
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Nice work, thanks.

What was the error which lead to the buffer overflow ? github  commit history doesn't really help Smiley

There was a throughput coefficient initialised to -1 which broke the gpu threads which in turn had random hashrate which in turn didn't fit into a string buffer LOL!
lol Cheesy
so what the price of m7 and its name, actually I don't even remember the name of the coin Grin

lol it's cryptonite the one with mini blockchain, not sure if there are other hidden coin using it but i doubt
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Nice work, thanks.

What was the error which lead to the buffer overflow ? github  commit history doesn't really help Smiley

lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
can you tell already if it is possible to push the hashrate for a 1070 to 30MH?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Thanks, pallas! I will tip you when btc drops to 503€  Cool

-edit- 587a5105eb774acdccc56a17b2735f8d8c3c9462783e9b3697f4c5a4a0dd1453
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Nice work, thanks.

What was the error which lead to the buffer overflow ? github  commit history doesn't really help Smiley

lol nice .. I searched for a few hours but I gave up at some point
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
would you be so kind to host binaries for win ?

thanks
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Nice work, thanks.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Nice work, thanks.

Activity: 445
Merit: 255
will test later and let you know, thanks pallas

Nice job
legendary
Black Belt Developer
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Here is my forked ccminer for M7 algo (Cryptonite coin), fixed to compile and mine on cuda 8 (required) and newer cards.
It includes optimisations, and more I will add.
Tested on Linux (no visual studio support, sorry) and 970, 980Ti, 1070, 1080 and 1080Ti.

Here is the github repo:

https://github.com/pallas1/ccminer-m7-branch

Have fun and donate BTC to: 1H7qC5uHuGX2d5s9Kuw3k7Wm7xMQzL16SN
Pages:
Jump to: