Pages:
Author

Topic: CCminer M7 (XCN) by djm34, fixed + optimized for cuda 8 and new cards by PALLAS - page 3. (Read 52608 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Now it is official:

Poloniex is dropping XCN.
On January 4th 2017, the following markets will be delisted: MMNXT, BITCNY, NBT, DIEM, LTBC, RDD, XST, XCN, XDN, SYNC, CGA, GEO, BLOCK, 1CR
Posted by MobyDick at 2016-12-19 04:33:10

I think it's a mistake, they assured me they weren't going to delist it, as it's doing good volume.

Well look the wallet is closed for how long..? so no new capital is coming in..it just the XCN that was stored there before since no new XCN added or been send meanwhile..it lost.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Now it is official:

On January 4th 2017, the following markets will be delisted: MMNXT, BITCNY, NBT, DIEM, LTBC, RDD, XST, XCN, XDN, SYNC, CGA, GEO, BLOCK, 1CR

I think it's a mistake, they assured me they weren't going to delist it, as it's doing good volume.
Now it is official:

The most recent upload is XCNBlockchain20161216231300.7z

I forgot to extend my uploaded account thus..the last blockchain XCNBlockchain2016121811300.7z wasn't uploaded. I will fix tomorrow.
To bad it all costs money and time and work ... and still seeing just few share most just leeching. This isn't what i wanted.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Hello,

would be new to me that uploaded spread malware. I use this service since 4-5 years and never had any issue with them.
The thing is..I do the blockchain upload automatically and uploaded offers ftp so its the modest way of choice for me

Ah no - I don't mean you are uploading malware - I mean the site is a pop-up site which takes control of your explorer so you have to shut down everything to get out of it.  I apologize if that came across that way.  Your files once downloaded are fine.

I didn't realize you couldn't share on dropbox any longer.  I use it for larger files and send the links to my clients.  I guess there is a limit I wasn't aware of.  

Fyi - edit on original post.  The actual file name is XCNBlockchain20161128153500.zip
Hello,

would be new to me that uploaded spread malware. I use this service since 4-5 years and never had any issue with them.
The thing is..I do the blockchain upload automatically and uploaded offers ftp so its the modest way of choice for me
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Dropbox doesn't allow public shares any longer.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
recent blockchain snapshot just check my signature ;-)

i can't reach it, not working?

Link to blockchain fixed..stupid tool.
I'm on uploading newest snapshot as of the minute :-D

BTW still many just leeching and not sharing the connection and the blockchain.
3-seeding and 25 leeching nodes that don't have the ports opened..going to ban those.

@ioglnx - thank you for providing the updated blocks.  That hosting site sucks in terms of pop-ups and malware.  Maybe try Drop-Box or Mega Upload?  Also, will you be providing a newer block update as the one dated from XCNBlockchain20161128153500.zip is corrupt.  Thanks - pokeytex

Link to blockchain fixed..stupid tool.
I'm on uploading newest snapshot as of the minute :-D

BTW still many just leeching and not sharing the connection and the blockchain.
3-seeding and 25 leeching nodes that don't have the ports opened..going to ban those.
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
so again btw where is that pallas miner compiled available for windows,

1.2 or so. thanks guys good work, keep it up..no sleep, coffee a lot.

like me..  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
your damned if you do, your damned if you dont lol
i was download  wallet from http://cryptonite.info/?page=download#windows
but it not sycn - 0 active connection to cryptonit network

The XCN wallet for windows from that link has implemented coinStealer in it...
Check Virustotal...

i have had no issues with a virus and i got my xcn wallet from that same site for windows not that long ago . Unless u can show a bit of evidence and prove it as fact , i believe this to be pure propaganda . To me , most the negative stuff said here , is potentially an effort by people mining it currently , to turn new onlookers off it . Current miners really dont want the world hashrate to increase , that simple , I personally am over it dont care anymore . I couldnt get a private miner and I got less to loose than most (10mh of mining gear wow) i have not invested anything but 140 watts for some time , but it has been awesome Smiley was times not even that long ago when i was doing 1% of the world hashrate with my 10mh and i was always in top 15 contributors on suprnova pool with that speed hah , look at it now Tongue

Dont forget about bter and btc38 who are currently trading the coins at 190 satoshi each and there is a tonne of trades happening daily .

ps - there is a fairly recently synced blockchain on the xcn launch thread if you need one (the wallet does not sync from scratch it is a known issue) . spose i could upload one ....... synced to right now if anyone requests it .
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
I looks like so , yeah...
Looks like the last pool is suprnova.
But i assume also this one will close soon since Poloniex is lost hope for reenabling the wallet.

So say good bye to XCN.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
i was download  wallet from http://cryptonite.info/?page=download#windows

The XCN wallet for windows from that link has implemented coinStealer in it...
Check Virustotal...
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
i was download  wallet from http://cryptonite.info/?page=download#windows
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
How I can tune rig for solo mining? Can you help me?

you need to download and sync the wallet first, then just add a config file with the name of the coin(cryptonite.conf) and inside it write this

rpcallowip=192.168.1.* (this is needed if you want to mine from another pc that point at this one)
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=what you want
rpcpassword=what you want
rpcport=4439
server=1

then with a command line point to -o 127.0.0.1:4439 -u rpcuser -p rpcpassword

what is best pool for mining xcn?

there is only one pool actually, and that is suprnova, but you can try to solo mine with this even with a single rig, since the net hash is not very big

there is (was?) xcn.1gh.com too.

yeah but it's empty, everyone is on suprnova dunno why...
legendary
Black Belt Developer
what is best pool for mining xcn?

there is only one pool actually, and that is suprnova, but you can try to solo mine with this even with a single rig, since the net hash is not very big

there is (was?) xcn.1gh.com too.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
How I can tune rig for solo mining? Can you help me?
Pages:
Jump to: