Pages:
Author

Topic: CCminer M7 (XCN) by djm34, fixed + optimized for cuda 8 and new cards by PALLAS - page 7. (Read 52608 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
NEW COMMIT

Solo mining fix: the bits field is a decimal number representing the diff, so it fails on its own json check.
Since it's not used in getwork, we can ignore it; getblocktemplate + longpoll doesn't work anyways.

what is the hashrate for a 1070 of the last release?

I don't remember, probably 16-18 Mh/s
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
NEW COMMIT

Solo mining fix: the bits field is a decimal number representing the diff, so it fails on its own json check.
Since it's not used in getwork, we can ignore it; getblocktemplate + longpoll doesn't work anyways.

what is the hashrate for a 1070 of the last release?
legendary
Black Belt Developer
NEW COMMIT

Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Anyone tried the Pallas free linux miner? what is the speed for gtx 1070? I am thinking if it is worth installing linux looking at the current situation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
..So I didn't understand the current scores for 1070 / 1080
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Doesn't this fork support setting custom intensity with -i command?

No, sorry.
But best intensities are selected automatically for 970, 980Ti, 1070 and 1080.
The remaining cards are set as if they had 2GB of ram.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Doesn't this fork support setting custom intensity with -i command?
legendary
you should work on understanding the basic it seems, since it look like you can't read properly at all, anyone would have understood that easily
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
i was simply talking about the fact that no coin is giving $5, not zcoin, nor anything else, there was nothing hard to understand

Perhaps you should work on communicating that in the first place if that's what you were saying.
legendary
i was simply talking about the fact that no coin is giving $5, not zcoin, nor anything else, there was nothing hard to understand
legendary
It was because of btc pump , I think. Also some descent FUD going on around the Devs' stack...

You should keep mining etherum @ $1 a day on the gtx 1070

But I get $5 a day on the gtx 1070 with the anon coin.

Etherum is not cash on the internet. Zcoin is cash...

There is a difference between Cache and Cash. But the Zcash and  the Zcoin crew doesn't understand the difference..

$5 is hard to believe sp, especially with your past passione about alcohol

the only good coin remained is xcn with the last version of pallas, which is not available on git, and still it can top $5 a day

The $5 a day was his quoted earning for Zcoin not XCN -_-

yes in fact you are not able to read right, you connected my two sentences, like they were referring to the same thing

i was obviously talk about zcoin with the "$5", which is still hard to believe especially, since there is no gpu miner better than the cpu miner for zcoin, for memory problem

You refereed to $5 in both sentences, you talk about XCN, and SP mentioned he had both miners, but you don't specify either. It's not my fault you can't form proper logical sentences and I have to try and hobble things together. You want people to understand you, write proper sentences.
legendary
It was because of btc pump , I think. Also some descent FUD going on around the Devs' stack...

There is a difference between Cache and Cash. But the Zcash and  the Zcoin crew doesn't understand the difference..

the only good coin remained is xcn with the last version of pallas, which is not available on git, and still it can top $5 a day

yes in fact you are not able to read right, you connected my two sentences, like they were referring to the same thing

i was obviously talk about zcoin with the "$5", which is still hard to believe especially, since there is no gpu miner better than the cpu miner for zcoin, for memory problem
legendary

There is a difference between Cache and Cash. But the Zcash and  the Zcoin crew doesn't understand the difference..

legendary

There is a difference between Cache and Cash. But the Zcash and  the Zcoin crew doesn't understand the difference..

legendary

I agree , but here the question how to mine it with GPUs , appears again...
5$ per 1070 is quite good earnings also...

He doesn't have a GPU miner. He's drunk or talking about what ifs... You didn't even ask him for a screenshot, which he can't provide.

Also pretty certain he doesn't have a m7 miner, he's probably just using Pallas's.

Yeah it would be great if someone finally made windows binaries for this coin. The nix people don't want to as it's great for keeping difficulty down.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer

Yes, you need to know that to mine.. The profit is dropping with the valus of the coin. I like this coin.. Shouldn't drop 30%
legendary
quarkchain.io

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer

legendary
quarkchain.io
..If you decide to sell it - I'm always interested, you know...

-30% decline on a $100 000/day volume . Just listed @ bittrex

sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
..If you decide to sell it - I'm always interested, you know...

-30% decline on a $100 000/day volume . Just listed @ bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: