Author

Topic: CCminer(SP-MOD) Modded NVIDIA Maxwell / Pascal kernels. - page 1232. (Read 2347426 times)

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
If you think u are good beat this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a663UUGSJ6s

gpu@1mhz
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
I have ordered a 980 and a 970 card today. My code is only optimized for the 750ti, but I compiled with compute 5.2 in the latest version. The 980 card is too expensive to ROI with the current hashrate.
My goal is to push the 970 up to 10 and the 980 up to 12. and the TI up to 3.5. All base clocks.

But it will take time. I am already working fulltime as a programmer, so this project is done in the weekends/afternoons.
Dont worry of ROI , i think we all could make some donation if your miner got actual optimization , i personally promise that i will make a donation more than 0.2 btc if you push my 750ti from 2.82(now)to 3.0↑ steady. Cool

Plus , if you got the hashrate 50%↑ and opensource ,you will be listed in the Hall Of Fame in BTC hitory like sph , christian etc.  Cheesy Well , or you can make grands of $ like claymore or yvg 1900 closesource.

Claymore is a lamer. I work for beer. My hourly payment is below 2$ with the current donations. Funny that some ppl. get angry when I hand out free Hash. Perhaps they have made a private miner like the Wolf (of wallstreet)
except you are getting donation for mostly the work of others and releasing binaries only by pm...
(not sure I ever got 2$/h for what I have done...)

Look, I optimized a couple of kernals, made the exe public and people get more money. My current miner is breaking compability with the old ones. Submitting the code will create bugs/ prevent old cards to work. I have now fixed some bugs. Soon ready to publish the sourcecode.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
I have ordered a 980 and a 970 card today. My code is only optimized for the 750ti, but I compiled with compute 5.2 in the latest version. The 980 card is too expensive to ROI with the current hashrate.
My goal is to push the 970 up to 10 and the 980 up to 12. and the TI up to 3.5. All base clocks.

But it will take time. I am already working fulltime as a programmer, so this project is done in the weekends/afternoons.
Dont worry of ROI , i think we all could make some donation if your miner got actual optimization , i personally promise that i will make a donation more than 0.2 btc if you push my 750ti from 2.82(now)to 3.0↑ steady. Cool

Plus , if you got the hashrate 50%↑ and opensource ,you will be listed in the Hall Of Fame in BTC hitory like sph , christian etc.  Cheesy Well , or you can make grands of $ like claymore or yvg 1900 closesource.

Claymore is a lamer. I work for beer. My hourly payment is below 2$ with the current donations. Funny that some ppl. get angry when I hand out free Hash. Perhaps they have made a private miner like the Wolf (of wallstreet)
except you are getting donation for mostly the work of others and releasing binaries only by pm...
(not sure I ever got 2$/h for what I have done...)
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
you want to see something optimized:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu3O-FtyzfQ

50mhz hardware from 1994. realtime
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer

Plus , if you got the hashrate 50%↑ and opensource ,you will be listed in the Hall Of Fame in BTC hitory like sph , christian etc.  Cheesy Well , or you can make grands of $ like claymore or yvg 1900 closesource.

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
well yes i'm not buying any right now, not worth it with this current situation, was just for the sake of argument
Activity: 330
Merit: 252
The key is consumpution , its not profitable with that overclocking to 9mhs in my opinion.

it shouldn't change too much the ratio remain 1:1

not really my dear... the dissipation loss is not linear. there is always a sweet spot and up to it get's worse.
btw. checked some EVGA 980 SC ACX 2.0 cards. powerful - but the 750ti is still the hash/wattage hero so far.

750ti are not good for density, you may find that running a farm with 3:1 less "ring ratio" is better

I'm with you, and this was one of the reasons for me buying some 980. but the density is a completly different argument.
sadly the costs for energy is not to ignore - at least not for me.
legendary
The key is consumpution , its not profitable with that overclocking to 9mhs in my opinion.

not really my dear... the dissipation loss is not linear. there is always a sweet spot and up to it get's worse.
btw. checked some EVGA 980 SC ACX 2.0 cards. powerful - but the 750ti is still the hash/wattage hero so far.

750ti are not good for density, you may find that running a farm with 3:1 less "ring ratio" is better
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
Managed to remove another percent in Echo. Also merged simdcode(tsiv) from the mainbranch. It does give a small boost. Downloaded and compiled with the latest nvidia drivers. Will recieve a 980 and 970 card hopefully tomorrow. Test and build a new beta / check in sourcecode. (linux will be supported as well)
It looks to me you are just making a private (pay per use... I guess) miner with everybody else source...
Do you really expect that other people continue to open source for you ?

PPL don't pay per use. I will release my source. My miner is free.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Managed to remove another percent in Echo. Also merged simdcode(tsiv) from the mainbranch. It does give a small boost. Downloaded and compiled with the latest nvidia drivers. Will recieve a 980 and 970 card hopefully tomorrow. Test and build a new beta / check in sourcecode. (linux will be supported as well)

It looks to me you are just making a private (pay per use... I guess) miner with everybody else source...
Do you really expect that other people continue to open source for you ?
sp_
legendary
Team Black developer
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
with just the power to hash ratio, forgetting the price of the card, which card is matched to the 750 ti.  970 or the 980?
Activity: 330
Merit: 252

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
can you mine scrypt jane 14 ?  and why a widget when you have team viewer?

I haven't mined scrypt-jane in ages and I don't think I ever mined it as high as 14.

The widget is so that I can see the hashrates of the rigs easily on my 2nd monitor. It looks something like this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
Waiting to rise above 8,5MH/s for 980 in X11 Smiley
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Your work is just amazing, I can't wait to test that ! Smiley
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Just wanted to chime in with some results on x11

3 rigs with 6 x 750ti so 18 in total.
Mix of brands and both reg and SC versions. All with stable overclocks.

On the last djm34 M7 release I was getting:
Rig1: 16,500
Rig2: 16,600
Rig3: 15,800
Total: 48,900 KH/s
At the wall: peaking at 1160 W   (jumps around a bit between 1130 and 1160)
KH/s per watt: 42.2

With the SP version (received last Wednesday):
Rig1: 17,500
Rig2: 17,600
Rig3: 16,900
Total: 52,000 KH/s
At the wall: peaking at 1167 W
KH/s per watt: 44.6

Pretty solid improvement, thanks SP! I just threw you some DRK.
Let me know if it’s helpful and i will test other algos.
Jump to: