Pages:
Author

Topic: Celebration of 4 years forum membership and advices. - page 4. (Read 813 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Today marks the fourth year of account creation on forum. Few weeks ago I saw OgNasty celebrate his 10 Years Bitcointalk Anniversary and this got me motivated as I asked him some questions which he answered. I know mine isn't quite a milestone yet which is why I didn't pay much attention to it until I got reminded on our local thread by one of the forum member I watched grow into the users he's today. You might never know who you're motivating until they info you. Well he asked for the celebration so I might celebrate myself lol and give some advice in the process;
CryptopreneurBrainboss, four years after account registration on Bitcointalk.

Been active for atleast 3years plus from the four years of forum registration, I just want to mark this forum birthday with some advice of mine that I have gathered over my years of actively participating on the forum and what better board to post it then the board for the beginners that I began my journey of engaging in quality conversation on the forum.

Although the whole merit discussion is becoming boring of late still this is one of those topic we can't get off the mouth of newbie. Merit hurting isn't the best way to go about the forum, don't post because you want to be merited instead do so because you see a topic worth contributing to either by answering another users question or genuinely adding contributions to the ongoing discussion. Do this without spamming, posting generic content and the merits will start coming your way.

• Another advise I'll love to give is on how to kickoff your journey in creating readable content on the forum.
Focused more on what you're interested in and not the trending topics, I see many creating threads that were supposed to be worth reading but because they don't have knowledge in those topic (but just doing it for the seek of merit reward), they miss the point and aren't relating properly with their audience because they themselves are yet to understand what they're writing about. You don't have to be a guru to post some readable content on the forum. From simple forum discussions, you can draft out a discussion worth writing on and it'll be appreciated if the right information are communicated properly to your audience.

Here's some examples; {Facts} Benefits of promoting (joining) a quality paid signature campaign and Factors to consider before joining a paid signature campaigns. this thread came about from observing regularly discussion on the forum and they got highly appreciated, you can do the same for yourself too.

• Participate in volunteering tasks or events on the forum
One of the reasons my stay on the forum have been very enjoyable and eventfull is because of my constant engagement in volunteering forum tasks. Some of those volunteering tasks are liks scam busting and spam bursting, still that of charity outreach has been my most enjoyable because of the satisfaction I get from seeing smile on people faces you know they truly appreciate the little you're giving them. To enjoy your stay here, don't hesitate to engage yourself in this events when the opportunity presents itself.

Examples,

Lastly but not the least, Make sure you enjoy every moment you spend on the forum by been yourself in the most productive way possible. It would be sad if you spend years on the forum and most of them weren't enjoyable, avoid unnecessary argument and don't go around creating enemies. This might not mean much to many but for who ever that needs that motivation and inspiration to keep starving to be better, just keeo pushing and one-day you'll be celebrating like others.

I wish the next four years and many more years to come will be filled with more charitable works and overall contributions to the growth of the community.

Regards,
Brainboss.

PS: This thread might probably serve as a merit giveaway to users putting in effort in their posting after post history has been reviewed.
Pages:
Jump to: