Pages:
Author

Topic: Censorship - JollyGood & BetKing.io Scam - page 3. (Read 635 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 2011
September 23, 2023, 02:08:22 AM
Does a member who censors the community from further discussion and locks threads to have the last (misinformative) say, deserve a trust feedback tag?

If you ask this question, it is because you still have not learned, or have not wanted to learn, what the trust system is all about. Unless you are referring to a neutral tag where almost everything fits, but seeing where the story comes from I don't think it goes that way.

And by the way the premise is false, JG is not censoring the community because he couldn't even if he wanted to. The proof is that you yourself are talking about it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
6.25 ---> 3.125
September 23, 2023, 01:03:16 AM
Updates based on replies:
- BetKing was locked by moderators
- When a topic creator locks a thread and you are urged to respond, make a new one to avoid censorship.

Thread will be locked after 72 hours of no discussion

Quote from: Bencodie (original post)
CENSORED: JollyGood locks discussion about my "obsessive conduct" when focus starts to turn to him.

I want to hear more about my obsessive conduct. Other members probably want to reply if the thread is unlocked. I think JollyGood should re-open this thread about my obsessive conduct so that we, the community can talk more about the real problem!

Sad note: JollyGood will probably never re-open the thread, for obvious reasons.

Sadder note: The trusted community will probably let him off the hook again, as JollyGood's time spent pointing out mostly obvious scams that other people don't bother to point out (because they're so obvious) has somehow earned him the power to censor as he pleases.

CENSORED: BetKing.io ICO Scam - Token Refunds Thread

More details about both of these censorship problems can be found in my response to Poker Player here.

Sub-question for discussion:
Does a member who censors the community from further discussion and locks threads to have the last (misinformative) say, deserve a trust feedback tag?

^ addressed in "more details" post.
Pages:
Jump to: