Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 38. (Read 114987 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
August 24, 2014, 09:04:28 PM
www.centcoin.com is closed.www.penniescent.com is closed.only www.centcoin.net is openning.

www.centcoin.org works
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 22, 2014, 12:08:21 PM
What the hell is going on?  Everything is in Chinese.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 22, 2014, 03:38:02 AM
www.centcoin.com is closed.www.penniescent.com is closed.only www.centcoin.net is openning.
Activity: 42
August 20, 2014, 11:05:29 PM
对便士币失去了信心了,都跌倒1亿0.5元了。而且没有api,没有应用。
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mycoin.bitbank.com
August 19, 2014, 03:04:50 PM
I don't know how this works, but, If the volume is too much, why not first stop the mining, or reduce it to a minute amount awarded, if needed to keep the network going. Basically cut off the excess supply now. Then the value should slowly increase from attrition alone.
no one mined it,there have only  1 CENT per block for pow
stake is 0.1% every 30 days.
August 19, 2014, 01:09:17 PM
 I don't know how this works, but, If the volume is too much, why not first stop the mining, or reduce it to a minute amount awarded, if needed to keep the network going. Basically cut off the excess supply now. Then the value should slowly increase from attrition alone.
Activity: 316
August 18, 2014, 03:42:00 PM
despite having been against the division of this coin, I think we could follow the suggestion of Rozu and make a second currency (perhaps cent2 or 2cent or centZ.... or whatever it is) and make a division of 1K, 10K, 100K what do you understand to be the ideal ...

values ​​could be sent between CENT wallets and wallets cent2

I disagree, that's become a coin with decimals (another currency ...)

I really like this coin, and I still hold some bilions ...
Activity: 4
August 18, 2014, 02:24:26 PM
Well, if you guys feel that way (about total money supply) then this coin will go nowhere without any good exchanges carrying it.

You are wrong in thinking the total money supply is not a factor.  It needs to be on an BTC and/or LTC market, not this DODGE and shit market stuff. smh

Without reducing the total money supply, CENT will never get on a BTC and/or LTC market.  It really is that simple.

I understand what do you think. But how you can be so sure, that after dividing the total amount of coins, price will go up?
Activity: 128
August 18, 2014, 09:38:28 AM
Well, if you guys feel that way (about total money supply) then this coin will go nowhere without any good exchanges carrying it.

You are wrong in thinking the total money supply is not a factor.  It needs to be on an BTC and/or LTC market, not this DODGE and shit market stuff. smh

Without reducing the total money supply, CENT will never get on a BTC and/or LTC market.  It really is that simple.
copper member
Activity: 14
August 16, 2014, 02:54:32 PM
Personally i don't see the huge sum of coins as a major problem.

Having such a vast sum makes the coin a viable item for incorporating into an online game (which im attempting to do but the time constraints of being a stay at home dad to a 5 month old makes working a little difficult, so hopefully in a couple more months ill have the time.)

Once we have some services that start accepting Pennies the volume on SwissCex should increase, when the volume increases and then value increases the coin will be attractive to other exchanges to add.

so instead of the continued debate about how to reduce the total amount of coins, could we spend an hour or two with that issue out of our minds and see what other ideas the total amount of coins could be used for.

After all, if the total volume is reduced and we still have nothing to use the coin for, it will still fair badly.

All the best

Lone

(p.s when i get the game up there will be a market to buy and sell items in the game for pennies, so hopefully it will give the price a little stability but if it ends up with the price tanking i dont go bankrupt in the process!)

I currently own 91Billion Pennies (give or take a million or 6)

I agree many people still see criptocoins as a commodity and not as a currency
Activity: 4
August 15, 2014, 07:39:33 AM

Having such a vast sum makes the coin a viable item for incorporating into an online game (which im attempting to do but the time constraints of being a stay at home dad to a 5 month old makes working a little difficult, so hopefully in a couple more months ill have the time.)

Once we have some services that start accepting Pennies the volume on SwissCex should increase, when the volume increases and then value increases the coin will be attractive to other exchanges to add.

so instead of the continued debate about how to reduce the total amount of coins, could we spend an hour or two with that issue out of our minds and see what other ideas the total amount of coins could be used for.

After all, if the total volume is reduced and we still have nothing to use the coin for, it will still fair badly.

All the best

Lone

(p.s when i get the game up there will be a market to buy and sell items in the game for pennies, so hopefully it will give the price a little stability but if it ends up with the price tanking i dont go bankrupt in the process!)

Totally agree
+1
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2014, 04:13:59 PM
Is this coin mine able?  Or only through POS?

I only have a few thousand, and the above posts talking about millions intrigues me.

I have a millions :S like 600........  just a few thousand :S.  This coin was soooo cheap on crypsty before it ended..  I did alright buying at .0000 0001 and seling at .0000 0002 LOL. xmp that is though.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 13, 2014, 07:07:28 PM
Is this coin mine able?  Or only through POS?

I only have a few thousand, and the above posts talking about millions intrigues me.
Activity: 308
August 13, 2014, 06:54:30 AM

All the best

Lone

Activity: 182
August 11, 2014, 02:59:08 PM
Value of a coin determine its glory, i have thousands of this coin in one exchange, i will like the value to increase.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
August 11, 2014, 02:10:49 PM
I've got a problem sending from a wallet: all transactions are shown as unconfirmed and never appear in the network.

Wallet version v0.10.3.4-unk-abe
fully synced.

Tried commands "checkwallet", "repairwallet" and started the wallet with "-rescan", but nothing helped  Sad

What could be wrong with my wallet?
Activity: 128
August 07, 2014, 10:49:55 AM
Hey, I have a lot of these so please do not create a new currency. This one is good as it is.

Me too... +1

Yes, but the total money supply needs to be addressed.  No exchange with any good volume will think about adding this without the being changed first.

Just divide the total money supply by 10k and call it CENT2 already.  That's the only real way to go right now, plain and simple.
Activity: 131
August 07, 2014, 08:16:31 AM
Hello Rozu!
New problem, transactions more than 1 000 000 000 don't bring percent!
It is possible to correct somehow?
http://prntscr.com/4afkr4
August 03, 2014, 01:10:42 AM
Me 3.    
      I love the interest!! Trillions aren't that far fetched compared to USD printing hyper inflation and the government keeps losing it by the Billions. Oh well, what ya gonna do, have the post office UPS or Fedex track it? Don't know if we could trust those rascals right?
Activity: 56
August 02, 2014, 06:37:47 PM
Hey, I have a lot of these so please do not create a new currency. This one is good as it is.

Me too... +1
Pages:
Jump to: