Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 40. (Read 114987 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 500
July 17, 2014, 08:13:09 PM
Hi Rozu,

Any ideas when you are going to implement the 10k division of money supply and go CENT2?

Really need this if we want an exchange like Crytpsy or MintPal to think about adding it.

Thanks!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 17, 2014, 07:56:07 PM
I'm having trouble getting 10.3.4 to sync. It says I have 0 active connections to the network. I had it fully synced a couple days ago, but now it seems to just not be connecting. Anybody else having the same problem? Any new addnodes to put on the list?
Activity: 131
July 17, 2014, 03:49:38 PM
Hi Rozu,

It is necessary to reduce quantity of coins at least on 1000 that we could trade at least with LTC!

Thanks!
Activity: 128
July 17, 2014, 03:12:32 PM
Hi Rozu,

Any ideas when you are going to implement the 10k division of money supply and go CENT2?

Really need this if we want an exchange like Crytpsy or MintPal to think about adding it.

Thanks!
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
July 16, 2014, 05:58:48 AM
what's happened in swisscex,the cent's price is 0.0000048?

Prices go up and then they go down. As the previous post says, it's good time to get cheap cent for the next swing.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2014, 04:28:11 AM
Someone sold around 39 billion Cent (if i read that correctly)for about 200,000 dogecoins, and that was just one of many like that during the last 12 hours  I can see.

Might be a good time to pick up some cheap cent.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 16, 2014, 04:16:41 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
July 15, 2014, 08:55:46 AM
Just got this email:  On Sun, 13 Jul at 12:47 am , Cryptsy.com <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello

The CENT (Pennies) Market is closed due to constant problems with the chain for this coin. We ask that you withdraw any CENT you may have immediately. We are doing our best to keep this wallet up and online while users make withdraws, however due to the chain being unreliable, there may be interruptions.

To better assist you, please provide the address where you want us to send your CENT coins.
Pennies    CENT

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com

Cryptsy support just gives worthless copy & paste (canned) responses to everything these days. If you look at posts on the old CENT threads you'll see others posting the exact same response to their own queries (word for word).

The chain has been stable for months now. It'll never be relisted on cryptsy in it's current format because the number of coins and indivisibility makes it incompatible for trading on either the BTC or LTC markets and they don't have a third lesser value market to trade against.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
July 14, 2014, 11:18:44 PM
 What have others done to increase popularity?  Doge did a promotional campaign and a couple of pump and dumps. They have done pretty well
considering. Look at now, they are in NASCAR. Kinda reminds me of the half naked girls idiotic Go-Daddy campaign as far as getting attention.
  You are right about needing to get the value up, and volume, though I think it has been increasing very slowly. About a week ago I checked
it was 1b CENT = 10,000. DOGE = approximately $3.00 USD. 
  If Cryptsy seems to act like CENT is so problematic and worthless, why did they swipe the lion's share? Shocked
Activity: 42
July 14, 2014, 10:45:39 PM
Hope it gets back to Cryptsy tho.
July 14, 2014, 03:41:57 PM
Just got this email:  On Sun, 13 Jul at 12:47 am , Cryptsy.com <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello

The CENT (Pennies) Market is closed due to constant problems with the chain for this coin. We ask that you withdraw any CENT you may have immediately. We are doing our best to keep this wallet up and online while users make withdraws, however due to the chain being unreliable, there may be interruptions.

To better assist you, please provide the address where you want us to send your CENT coins.
Pennies    CENT

Sincerely,
Stephanie
Cryptsy.com
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2014, 12:51:17 PM
Pennis is listed on coinmarketcap.com now... neat stuff.
July 13, 2014, 11:10:47 PM
Add some peers from here to your pennies.conf file.
July 13, 2014, 04:12:35 PM
I have the v0.10.2.1-unk-abe version of the wallet. Do I simply upgrade straight to the June update?

The block version is different, you need to do the following:

Upgrade from 10.2.1
1. Backup wallet.dat
2. remove the folder of %APPDATA%/Pennies
3. startup piggybank.exe
4. after synced, copy the wallet.dat to the folder of Pennies, restart piggybank.exe
July 12, 2014, 11:30:06 PM
Re: We should focus on pennies being used for micro transactions. For instance mmos could have pennies be used as their currency,then gamers can take their pennies they got through the mmo,and use it  on other games.
Pennies could also be used as a loyalty program for apps.

So you're saying screw everyone else and make it into useless tokens for idiot games.
 Great idea. Genius. How do you find the time to break away from those games?

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 12, 2014, 10:54:48 PM
We should focus on pennies being used for micro transactions. For instance mmos could have pennies be used as their currency,then gamers can take their pennies they got through the mmo,and use it  on other games.

Pennies could also be used as a loyalty program for apps.
July 12, 2014, 09:21:23 PM
cryptodude are you sure you're running the current version? It takes 30 seconds to start up the current version for me.

If you are using the current version was your wallet previously corrupted? That can cause it to rescan every time you restart. Maybe try creating a brand new wallet and sending all your coins to it if this is the case.

Now after restarting it, it is showing (3) .25b deposits today which I was not expecting, on the Your Piggybank page, and (4) .25b deposits today on the Register. Huh? So now we are up over 4.25b in the Register and still only showing 2b in Savings.

Those will be stake transactions. Lets say you staked a 500 million transaction. When you start staking it would deduct 500 million from your balance and then return 2 new transactions of ~250,075,000. (Your original 500 million + 150,000 interest split into 2 transactions). Your overall balance would only be increased by the 150,000 difference.

Separate question, what happens to the Interest on my Cryptsy balance? Does Cryptsy
get it and keep it, or do I get it added to my Cryptsy balance, or does it get lost?

Cryptsy keeps any stakes they've ever done which is one of the reasons they probably have the majority of coins ever created in their wallets.
Activity: 9
July 12, 2014, 05:33:13 AM
where is rozu?
July 12, 2014, 02:26:48 AM
Even though the Piggybank has been running most of the day and in sync, I restart it, it still takes 20 minutes to an hour to load the block index, then another couple hours to sync the 700-800 blocks remaining.  I thought the new wallet was supposed to be faster.

Now it shows my 4b in the register, but only shows only 2b. in Savings, 0 Interest, 0 Incoming, on the Your Piggybank page.

Now after restarting it, it is showing (3) .25b deposits today which I was not expecting, on the Your Piggybank page, and (4) .25b deposits today on the Register. Huh? So now we are up over 4.25b in the Register and still only showing 2b in Savings.

This bugs me though that the Savings balance is less than half of the Deposits HuhHuh?
Piggybank page says 8 Transactions, but the Register says 11 transactions and one 0 amount transaction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Separate question, what happens to the Interest on my Cryptsy balance? Does Cryptsy
get it and keep it, or do I get it added to my Cryptsy balance, or does it get lost?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info to share:  #394 Pennies Cent listed on Coin Market Cap !  We finally made 1t, we're somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Steve Martin, The Jerk)

Also Yes Pennies CENT is back up on Cryptsy!
July 11, 2014, 11:13:25 PM
If you see a zero payment, shut down your wallet and restart it, and it will add them in correctly.

After the transaction has at least 25 confirms, it'll still show as 0 if you restart sooner.
Pages:
Jump to: