Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 47. (Read 114987 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
June 19, 2014, 02:09:48 PM
sorry for my delay response, i'm busy on my full-time job during these days.

give me icon, name and how to division, i will build a new coin.

Petr1fied, you once pm to me that you support div 10000, ok i can do that, but i need new coin and new name.

Yeah, I think 10,000 is an optimal division because it would result in the coin total coming under 5 billion which at the very least makes comparable to IFC and exchangeable against LTC which would open the door for exchanges to relist it.

If you wanted to maintain the "no decimals" feature then you could always round up in the event they have between 1-9999 coins although with the number of coins out there I don't think you'll find anyone minding even if you rounded down.

As for a name I'm sure someone more creative can come up with something.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
June 19, 2014, 12:55:12 PM
try the command repairwallet ?
Hi, see if someone can help me.
I formatted the pc and after installing the 10.3.4 pennies_qt several wallets coins have disappeared.
I have copies of all the wallets and even that made ​​transfers and the latter are reflected in transactions with more than 6000 missing confirm each.
Thanks in advance for the help

repairwallet does nothing
this is a transaction: txid 71a0e24a7c6df7e780d36987f9017176bc8d3d56c61d6544203f8803723519f8

shown in but not blockchain wallet
Maybe you could tell me how to import the PrivateKey?

My coins are back!
rescan = 1 pennies.conf fixed it.
June 19, 2014, 11:10:06 AM
I formatted the pc and after installing the 10.3.4 pennies_qt several wallets coins have disappeared.
I have copies of all the wallets and even that made ​​transfers and the latter are reflected in transactions with more than 6000 missing confirm each.

repairwallet does nothing
this is a transaction: txid 71a0e24a7c6df7e780d36987f9017176bc8d3d56c61d6544203f8803723519f8

shown in but not blockchain wallet
Maybe you could tell me how to import the PrivateKey?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 19, 2014, 11:06:49 AM
June 19, 2014, 11:04:46 AM
the following url might help you:
http://www.dogecoin.ga/how_to_create_scrypt_based_altcoins.html

Hi Rozu,
can you make a list of the development environment to me?
Thank you.
June 19, 2014, 11:00:27 AM
sorry for my delay response, i'm busy on my full-time job during these days.

give me icon, name and how to division, i will build a new coin.

Petr1fied, you once pm to me that you support div 10000, ok i can do that, but i need new coin and new name.

June 19, 2014, 10:06:24 AM
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
June 19, 2014, 09:54:06 AM
Someone bought a lot of CENT coins Smiley few people like this and price can change very fast Wink

It is very good moment to buy this coin because it is very cheap and not so much for sale ...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 19, 2014, 08:24:59 AM
Hi Rozu,
can you make a list of the development environment to me?
Thank you.
Activity: 7
June 19, 2014, 03:35:10 AM
if i start a new coin, i'm not sure many people will support it.
i knew many people had invested in Pennies, i thought if i fix the bug, i can help them

but unfortunately, the price of Pennies does not rise up even if i has fixed the bug.

Too many coins with no decimals means that it is too expensive on a per coin basis for LTC and BTC markets hence the coin won't be re-added at cryptsy and bter or even up and coming exchanges like mintpal. Being listed on SwissCEX is ok but you really need to see the coin listed at a high volume exchange in order to have any hope of any real revival.

The only solution is coin division and not by a small factor. Only then could the coins be exchanged against LTC/BTC and potentially become acceptable on other exchanges.

if coin division, the ECoinFund Exchange maybe will open the cent/ltc and cent/btc markets.

The price will not immediately rise, this is also very normal.
Now most of the coins, including LTC, hovering in the low
At least
Now it seems the circulation growth is not too fast
That would be better day by day
I believe

I also bought Cent in recent days
The price is too cheap

Only $0.5 per million Cent
Activity: 73
June 18, 2014, 11:24:33 PM
i knew many people had invested in Pennies, i thought if i fix the bug, i can help them

but unfortunately, the price of Pennies does not rise up even if i has fixed the bug.

Too many coins with no decimals means that it is too expensive on a per coin basis for LTC and BTC markets hence the coin won't be re-added at cryptsy and bter or even up and coming exchanges like mintpal. Being listed on SwissCEX is ok but you really need to see the coin listed at a high volume exchange in order to have any hope of any real revival.

The only solution is coin division and not by a small factor. Only then could the coins be exchanged against LTC/BTC and potentially become acceptable on other exchanges.

if coin division, the ECoinFund Exchange maybe will open the cent/ltc and cent/btc markets.
June 18, 2014, 05:40:33 PM

Strongly Agree
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
June 18, 2014, 02:04:10 PM

June 18, 2014, 04:43:53 AM
you may compile linux binary from source by yourself, if you have any compile problem, you can contact me, i'm familiar with linux
how to runing pennies on Linux hosting with cPanel and Set port 1910 ?
June 18, 2014, 04:42:16 AM
i don't know why you can download from
https://github.com/Rozu/pennies_release/archive/10.3.4.zip

can someone help you?

Where can I find the latest wallet download 10.3.4  Huh

When I click on this:

windows-qt
https://github.com/Rozu/pennies_release/archive/10.3.4.zip

in the Bitcoin Forum and it brings me back to the same post.
June 18, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

I'm not trying to be negative, but seriously, why revive this coin?

Why not just start another one. So many people have just the worst taste in their mouth about CENT.

Many people had a lot of faith, for a long time, and waited a long time, and were very let down.

Just tell me the WHY. Im keeping an open mind here.

Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 18, 2014, 01:41:22 AM
Re:  I'm not trying to be negative, but seriously, why revive this coin?
Why not just start another one. So many people have just the worst taste in their mouth about CENT.
Many people had a lot of faith, for a long time, and waited a long time, and were very let down.
Thanks

Why not fix and recoup what many people are already invested in instead of starting another new uncompleted failure.
Activity: 40
June 18, 2014, 01:04:48 AM
the coin still alive
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
June 18, 2014, 12:15:17 AM
I'm not trying to be negative, but seriously, why revive this coin?

Thanks
Activity: 43
June 18, 2014, 12:10:01 AM
good job
Pages:
Jump to: