Pages:
Author

Topic: [CENT] Pennies relaunched - page 44. (Read 114987 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 26, 2014, 05:06:32 PM

Hi all. Can't open my pennies wallet. I have very old wallet.dat, it was on 2 or 3 different pennies client. Download new wallet, download all blocks, when replace my wallet.dat it has "warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect." I press "ok" and then w8 hour, 2 hours but it just closed...Help pls Huh

Backup your wallet.dat just in case...
Then from a command prompt try running: piggybank -salvagewallet
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
June 26, 2014, 03:09:35 PM
It's just a canned (copy & paste) response.
Activity: 4
June 26, 2014, 02:55:30 PM
Strange.  I was surprised by an earlier post that CENT is once again showing up in Cryptsy balances and tested a deposit.  Worked well and fast.

I then wrote cryptsy and asked if they plan on opening the market, and if so, which one.  I just received this reply:

Thank you for contacting us!

Currently there are no plans or re opening the CENT market. Should there be any in the future, we will surely announce it on our blog, chat, or twitter.

I will escalate this ticket to our 2nd tier support. We will to send all your CENT coins to your external wallet in bulk soon. Please provide the address where you want us to send your CENT coins. Thank you

Sincerely,
Gretchen
Cryptsy.com

Does anyone have any information about the CENT future with Cryptsy to share?

I have received this message too and my ticket is for 2 months without any response from Cryptsy. The ticket is 4 months old. But i still hope, that I will see my CENTs soon.
Activity: 12
June 26, 2014, 01:17:42 PM

Hi all. Can't open my pennies wallet. I have very old wallet.dat, it was on 2 or 3 different pennies client. Download new wallet, download all blocks, when replace my wallet.dat it has "warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect." I press "ok" and then w8 hour, 2 hours but it just closed...Help pls Huh
Activity: 56
June 26, 2014, 11:54:35 AM
I believe cryptsy will re-open the CENT market. Rozu, excellent job... Dare to be different! All this project needs is the proper dedication... Not a fork. Cryptsy will release your coins because they are FINCEN registered. They cannot hold your property hostage! They would not have re-opened the wallet on the balance page if they didn't have a plan of some sort. I am the Dev. of Sovereigncoin (SVC) (sovereigncoin.co) and I was able to get us established within several exchanges and paired with several coins when no one believed in us. My team currently holds 1% of CENT in circulation and will help to support the cent community by following the same suit as we did with SVC. Buy while it's low like we did to spark the interest of the rest of the crypto community and continue to bring innovative outlets for realistic use of the coin. Don't give up the fight. Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
June 26, 2014, 07:13:41 AM
i also have this problem ago, just wait more time, it will be ok after 10 min.
but you should withdraw all coin to a new wallet.

hm I had it open for while but I'll try again, thanks for the tip!

edit: alrighty! took a while longer but worked now  Grin

You should also click the Command Line Banking button on the opened client using the damaged wallet and type repairwallet and press return. It may well have some coins to reclaim that never made it onto the blockchain in an earlier attempt.

As xchange suggests it's best to move any coins to a brand new wallet after getting that startup message because otherwise it tries to rescan on every startup.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
June 26, 2014, 07:03:29 AM
Strange.  I was surprised by an earlier post that CENT is once again showing up in Cryptsy balances and tested a deposit.  Worked well and fast.

I then wrote cryptsy and asked if they plan on opening the market, and if so, which one.  I just received this reply:

Thank you for contacting us!

Currently there are no plans or re opening the CENT market. Should there be any in the future, we will surely announce it on our blog, chat, or twitter.

I will escalate this ticket to our 2nd tier support. We will to send all your CENT coins to your external wallet in bulk soon. Please provide the address where you want us to send your CENT coins. Thank you

Sincerely,
Gretchen
Cryptsy.com

Does anyone have any information about the CENT future with Cryptsy to share?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
June 26, 2014, 05:35:58 AM

hm I had it open for while but I'll try again, thanks for the tip!

edit: alrighty! took a while longer but worked now  Grin
Activity: 73
June 26, 2014, 04:48:59 AM
June 26, 2014, 03:53:21 AM
hm I also found a file I backed up in february which I'm sure it's the pennies wallet, but it when I start up the piggyBank with it it also shows rescanning all the time..
June 26, 2014, 03:40:39 AM
I did a backup before the update few weeks ago, but only now I'm trying to put the old .dat file into the pennies folder and I'm getting the following error message:

warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect.

after I click ok it shows 'rescanning' on the start logo but nothing happens.

ps. I have multiple backups for different coins, so not sure this is the right wallet, but for the others it just shows rescanning, and since it says all keys read correctly I'm assuming this is the right wallet.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
June 25, 2014, 04:34:00 PM
Yes it is true ... Smiley cents will go very high soon Smiley pair in btc is possible ...
+1

9billions sent at once.... only 5 minutes until arrive at my cryptsy wallet...
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
June 25, 2014, 03:01:03 PM
Yes it is true ... Smiley cents will go very high soon Smiley pair in btc is possible ...
Activity: 63
June 25, 2014, 11:19:01 AM
Yes, it is true!  Smiley I tried to sent cents to cryptsy and received them. I hope they'll open soon some market!
Thanks Rozu for your work!

Has anyone taken back your CENTs from Cryptsy.com?

nop Sad
Cryptsy turned it back on! f yea!!!
are you said truely?

Is true
keep up the excellent work Rozu, its much appreciated.
Activity: 7
June 25, 2014, 10:03:09 AM
Yes, it is true!  Smiley I tried to sent cents to cryptsy and received them. I hope they'll open soon some market!

nop Sad
are you said truely?

Is true
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
June 25, 2014, 09:52:27 AM

nop Sad
Whoa what wait really?!?!?!
Activity: 3
June 25, 2014, 08:15:32 AM

nop Sad
are you said truely?
Activity: 42
June 24, 2014, 09:25:19 PM

nop Sad
are you said truely?
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
June 24, 2014, 05:27:41 PM
Our cents will become bucks  Grin
Activity: 63
June 24, 2014, 04:58:16 PM

nop Sad
Pages:
Jump to: