Pages:
Author

Topic: CENTRA CTR SCAM - Founders Arrested - page 13. (Read 13608 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 07:24:59 PM
A good move but sadly a bad one for the token holders .I hope the SEC recovers the money from them and distributes it back to the investors as stated in the article.Hopefully this makes the frauds think twice before starting a ICO.
To me these are good news, too many times people have been scammed and scammers have gotten away with it, it is time that the people that defraud investors face jail time and if possible if some of that money could be given back to the investors that believed in the project, it's unfortunate because no matter what happens those that invested will probably lose most of their money since the token is crashing very badly.
Yes, it is necessary to show that for such crimes there is a real responsibility
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
April 04, 2018, 07:06:17 PM
A good move but sadly a bad one for the token holders .I hope the SEC recovers the money from them and distributes it back to the investors as stated in the article.Hopefully this makes the frauds think twice before starting a ICO.
To me these are good news, too many times people have been scammed and scammers have gotten away with it, it is time that the people that defraud investors face jail time and if possible if some of that money could be given back to the investors that believed in the project, it's unfortunate because no matter what happens those that invested will probably lose most of their money since the token is crashing very badly.
I remember when centra CEO has shown off his new bentley that he has been bought used the reserved funds that raised from the crowdsale.

I guess at the start the majority of developers in centra are incompetence because they can't even create such a good and smooth site for the crowdsale.

I guess there is a lot of people move away to another project when centra token reach its ATH.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 04, 2018, 05:08:27 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 04:59:17 PM
It is great to hear about this! There are many other scam coins out there, which deserve the same.
At the same time, I feel sorry for the holders. But I believe it was obvious it is a scam.
The hard thing to believe is that they were listed on bigger exchanges aswell!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 04:50:25 PM
Good things happen  Smiley soon there will be more such news, and this is also bad for investors, these guys have not lost their though this situation is worse, All of the market cap was dumped.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 04, 2018, 04:43:22 PM
It is a pity investors who participated in this project, many of my friends lost a lot of money. It's good that I did not invest in it, I felt that there was something not good.  Undecided
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Sad to say but Yeah, most people who defend centra has rewarded with red trust since news about arresting the two altcoin founder is all over the news article, too bad that the coin is already listed on many exchangers.

one line of the article that was amazed me was

"In 2017, according to the SEC, Sohrab “Sam” Sharma and Robert Farkas, who founded Centra Tech, managed to raise $32 million from thousands of people for their “CTR Token,” an Ether-based coin."

too much money, I hope they be punished.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 04:23:21 PM
CTR just went up 75% on Binance. That I didn't see coming...
Some whale manipulating the market for a final dump before Binance delists the token or some yahoo just got taken in?
Same with me! I'm hella confused. This is definately a manipulation by some group of whales to lure the newbies into this trap. I had doubts on this coin since it's ICO days. Founder is an anonymous guy. Using celebrities like Mayweather to ICO is a major red flag.
beware! i think this is manipulation! this is trap! centra will be delisted from binance ASAP. Centra will be shutting down their project. all admin are silent in telegram group. if you still hold CTR, sell now!
Activity: 62
April 04, 2018, 03:13:13 PM
Such stories are very discrediting the idea of crypto
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 04, 2018, 03:04:02 PM
Some whale manipulating the market for a final dump before Binance delists the token or some yahoo just got taken in?
Same with me! I'm hella confused. This is definately a manipulation by some group of whales to lure the newbies into this trap. I had doubts on this coin since it's ICO days. Founder is an anonymous guy. Using celebrities like Mayweather to ICO is a major red flag.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
Hello,

How the hell people pull out 300% pump on this CTR today if this is a scam and going to be delisted on Binance. I dont understand this how this is possible.  Crypto surprises me every day really. ....and all this with official announcement on Binance.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
April 04, 2018, 02:29:10 PM
brand new
Activity: 0
April 04, 2018, 01:59:40 PM
why SEC arrest centra CEO now, why not from the very beginning when the ICO started? I am curious about this case
everyone who are from USA i suggest you to go away from ICO lol Grin

SEC wants cryptocurrency to progress, as stated in their last conference, because of technological advancement. Thus, they do not have a problem until there are complaints. If they received a complaint from investors, stocks or cyrpto, they have to investigate. Moral of the story, do crypto within the contexts of the law and you will not have a problem. Centra had no product and scammed their investor, as with bitconnect.  
Activity: 84
April 04, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
Maybe someone who will hold a new ICO will read this news and be more honest with their investors and employees.
Activity: 420
April 04, 2018, 01:55:30 PM
I also thought so about the CENTRA ICO because still, this company has not distributed its bounty worker reward and giving very unreasonable answers by contacting them. Maybe the investors also not getting their token, I hope so.
Activity: 322
April 04, 2018, 01:49:40 PM
I include the people who are harmed in this project, because I follow the vounty campaign they held, but it is from the beginning of the division is not fair and so suspicious and proven until now me and some of my friends do not get this coin a penny, and every time I ask not get satisfying answers and always dodging, until finally I am with this news, and I think it is natural if this happens because so much cheating they do
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
April 04, 2018, 12:50:21 PM
Yeah it was a really crazy candle that we saw. I call it the candle of doom  Shocked Shocked Shocked It was really crazy how fast people started to dump after they heard about the bad news. I am happy that I never bought CTR.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 12:45:27 PM
why SEC arrest centra CEO now, why not from the very beginning when the ICO started? I am curious about this case
i think its about visa and mastercard claim, they dont have cooperation with centra, and this ICO unregistered in SEC
Activity: 179
Glow Like Dat
April 04, 2018, 12:13:45 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Future of Security Tokens
April 04, 2018, 11:59:40 AM
I as though felt one place that it is unnecessary to invest in this coin, it is good that she has avoided me, fix a loss friends rather, at least to return something.
Pages:
Jump to: