Pages:
Author

Topic: CENTRA CTR SCAM - Founders Arrested - page 8. (Read 13608 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
April 22, 2018, 11:40:46 AM
I heard that the founders of this project were arrested, as they were going to run away with money. I feel sorry for the deceived people. It's a pity that the crypto industry can not get rid of such scammers. This spoils the reputation of altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 01:17:32 PM
Finally, vindication has come for members of this community who stuck by their guns and called out CTR for what it was; a scam.

Also, never trust celebrity endorsement: https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53

CTR tokens are now in freefall: http://www.coinfox.info/news/9186-centra-founders-arrested-in-us-token-dips-by-60

more careful friends more and more aja coin scam
try before the first clay moderatornya
compiling multiple responses was a good sign.
but it does not guarantee 100%
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 01:09:49 PM
The fact is that the good green pair These coins are very good at trading on the stock exchange. I watched even a price increase of 4 times. That's just not all Bounty members were satisfied, because almost half of the people they did not pay tokens.
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 11:48:36 AM
Fail.Lost 0.3btc because of them:/was such a promissin project.You never know what will happen with the project when you invest.Even if they do what is prommised.Thats the game rules.Or just trade btc and eth:/
Yeah, you are right, every new ICO  is like a lottery, win or lose. But sometimes we can win a very good ROI, so good that we can forget about past loses, and we keep do that again and again, we all are gamers  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
April 19, 2018, 11:39:31 AM
Fail.Lost 0.3btc because of them:/was such a promissin project.You never know what will happen with the project when you invest.Even if they do what is prommised.Thats the game rules.Or just trade btc and eth:/
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 11:19:02 AM
What a sad end for a great potential project sadly team turn out to be a scammer. Centra always been so strong even Bitcoin Price is falling they always keeping high price but now surely atleast next month CENTRA will drop so fast. Feel bad for those investor who bought so many and hold it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
April 19, 2018, 03:11:44 AM
Its Mayweather whom they should arrest. Are you free of guilt when someone pays you to do something which that someone says is legal but actually turns out to be illegal? What if i paid you to go take money from a bank and you did it, shouldn't you be charged if not more guilty than the person who simply told you? Mayweather has always played dirty in the ring and now hes doing it in the real world. Somebody has to do something.
I've seen the other side of the coin - what advisors and promoters do for ICO and really, it's nothing more than being paid for using their brand image and giving promotional talks
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 07:03:00 AM
This is amazing that this campaign has ended more than 5 months ago. After long time, we have come to know this project is scam. Many investors lost their valuable money although i have sold my tokens 3 months ago.

We don't know whether Centra coin has given any profits to the investor but really unpredicted one because on the other side they are doing conference actively and giving updates on their progress. We don't know which company we have to believe and which company we should not.
Activity: 32
April 18, 2018, 06:40:00 AM
Its Mayweather whom they should arrest. Are you free of guilt when someone pays you to do something which that someone says is legal but actually turns out to be illegal? What if i paid you to go take money from a bank and you did it, shouldn't you be charged if not more guilty than the person who simply told you? Mayweather has always played dirty in the ring and now hes doing it in the real world. Somebody has to do something.

Whether one is a fan or not of Mayweather in regards to his boxing career (or otherwise), how would we know if he was privy to CTR being a scam at the time he was engaged to promote the project. He could be just as unaware as those who invested in the project. If he was paid in CTR then that is not worth much to him now, not that he would need it to be anyway given his embarrassment of riches that he already had. He seems like a shrewd guy so likely got tokens and fiat probably. Would he risk his existing vast wealth and reputation to knowingly be pushing a scam. I understand the anger and frustration but I am other than sure that Mayweather is culpable or indeed liable for any wrongdoing. Ultimately a court of law would need to decide that but my feeling is that Mayweather will be unaffected unless there is something to come out of the woodwork as of yet unknown. There was another 'celeb' hyping CTR too, DJ Khaled, maybe more too.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
April 18, 2018, 04:50:12 AM
if you are US guy you can report him to FBI, and yes for sure FBI know what did Mayweather do already. Let's wait and see.
I don't know why people still take the huge risk by trading this dead and scam project in Hitbtc the volume still over $50k daily. LOL
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 18, 2018, 03:57:34 AM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 18, 2018, 03:38:08 AM
Centra (CTR) $0.022023 USD (78.29%) --- price as at time of posting, HitBTC where all the action is taking place.  Roll Eyes
Amazing... Crypto still has ways to go before maturing
And I don't know which is more worrisome.
The fact that people are still being manipulated by a few market actors or the fact that there's still a market for an outed scam product.
Going to take a long, hard look at HitBTC... why wouldn't they delist CTR?

CTR is up even more since my previous post. Buyer beware. Personally HitBTC is one of my least favourite exchanges. CTR delisted from nearly all others and HitBTC happy to keep it running on their exchange. Was the same after the recent Titanium debacle (BAR). Also their withdrawal fees have been excessive in my experience.

There is for sure much much more positive development, refinement and improvement to come in the Crypto sphere, extending from the actual projects to the exchanges and all else in between.

That was some good piece of information and it is sad to discover that Centra was a trap. My sympathies are with all those who invested in it. But they should have shown more care. This is the sole reason why I always suggest to hook up with the old coins. They are trustworthy at least. They won’t leave the holder in the middle of journey. Choosing centra while having options of bitcoin, eth and other potential coins was wrong.
April 17, 2018, 03:20:59 AM
Is there any hope for this ctr? Can ctr win the court again SEC regulation?
Unless they can magically produce some sort of partnership agreement with mastercard/visa.
Also, they were offering unregistered securities to the public - if they can also prove that their securities were registered, then they can win.
Barring these, it's the slammer for them
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 06:08:42 AM
Is there any hope for this ctr? Can ctr win the court again SEC regulation?
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 05:12:31 AM
Despite the scam, I still find it interesting and risky to have a fluctuating price.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 05:11:52 AM
It feels so sad for the investors of the CTR their money an efforts became wasted.Finally those bad people and their bad doings come to an end but many people are fooled.It is indeed that it's hard to find a good projects or good coins to invest in.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 16, 2018, 04:29:43 AM
Delisting CTR from Binance was a real blow to the project... Now, founders arrested I think that we should not expect any good news for CTR token during close future.
April 16, 2018, 03:46:47 AM
Centra (CTR) $0.022023 USD (78.29%) --- price as at time of posting, HitBTC where all the action is taking place.  Roll Eyes
The fact that people are still being manipulated by a few market actors or the fact that there's still a market for an outed scam product.

CTR is up even more since my previous post. Buyer beware. Personally HitBTC is one of my least favourite exchanges. CTR delisted from nearly all others and HitBTC happy to keep it running on their exchange. Was the same after the recent Titanium debacle (BAR). Also their withdrawal fees have been excessive in my experience.

There is for sure much much more positive development, refinement and improvement to come in the Crypto sphere, extending from the actual projects to the exchanges and all else in between.
April 16, 2018, 03:22:59 AM
April 15, 2018, 05:55:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: