Pages:
Author

Topic: Centra Founders Arrested - page 2. (Read 582 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 03, 2018, 01:26:01 PM
First I read it on some online site.I just couldn't believe it.Then Binance announced it.It is a very sad news.Founders arrested.So at this time its hard to bounce back for them.
but centra have a live project so maybe there's a chance on a long hold.Maybe.But what centra did is a real shame for all icos.Let's see what happen with them in future.
And yeah this is my one of the worst investment.
Activity: 182
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
April 03, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
This is the worst thing that a coin can ever had,centra founders has indeed used fake profiles from its ICO but i have heard that they are trying to legalize most of their activities,they have been registered legally that is why these people are going to affect centra's progress,or might be the reason why centra will be dumped too hard.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
April 03, 2018, 12:56:52 PM
How did this coin fall, this is my worst investment!  Cry Cry Cry   Interestingly, in the future there will be many such cases?
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
April 03, 2018, 12:53:57 PM
Seems to be legit becauase centra's value has been dumping right now and it couldnt recover anytime soon ! we should ba taking these news seriously if these are real news we should get out fast because sure SEC will freeze all of the centra's assets including the trading of these coins from most of the exchanges and we shouldnt let that happen!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
April 03, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
How much had been raised during the ICO?
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
April 03, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
With this development about the centra project, I wonder if the crypto universe is still against crypto regulations because I believe in a regulated environment that is more transparent. An issue like this will not happen as projects will know what is legal and what is not. Also
I believe regulations will provide a safer and investor friendly environment.

Afterall regulations are only meant to protect the investors
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
April 03, 2018, 12:32:50 PM
This seems to be a good thing because those cheaters are caught in the act,though they have tried to scam people they didnt do it isntead they tried to legitimzie the project but the SEC wont stop fighting these cheater they should be incarcerated for these kind of acts so that no one will follow the path they have taken !
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
really the very worrisome news ICO Centra was very successful, hopefully there is a way out for investors who are stuck in a very expensive price. This incident made the ICO name a little worse.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 12:22:46 PM
For me, this is good news. I believe that this is only the beginning and there are still about 1500 coins and tokens))))
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 12:17:35 PM
The secretive, hidden nature of block-chain and darknet allow such frauds to occur. Time for leading authorities to find a solution. There must be solutions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:55:54 AM
This is very bad news for the whole cryptocurrency sector. Centra is currently losing 67% but if the allegations are confirmed, this project will hardly recover. A general regulation is increasingly urgent to protect the cryptocurrency market and all of us
Never like to hear bad news about anyone in the crypto community. It's good to hear that there is protection in place to prevent fraud, but this kind of news can really hurt investor confidence all around.

Nah, sorry for holders but this was obviously a scam from the beginning and anyone with 2 eyes and a couple weeks in crypto could sense it, add that catastophic interview shawarma guy had with Clif High who exposed the whole project and the little detail of fake profiles and pictures on their site... It's good news for the space this crap gets eradicated. Just look at the "lending" ponzis, all went down rather quickly after bitconnect and now there are almost none stealing noobs and morons money anymore. Same will happen with shady Ico's which is also positive...btw centra was a little relatively unknown coin who got all the publicity fron a famous boxer. Again, sorry for holders, but you will make sure now this doesnt happen to you again. Triplecheck projects!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
April 03, 2018, 11:48:05 AM
This is a welcome development for the cryptocurrency world. Any ICO that is a scam should be fished out by SEC because they are stealing from the masses. Centra founders should be used as the escape goat. Thanks
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
This is very bad news for the whole cryptocurrency sector. Centra is currently losing 67% but if the allegations are confirmed, this project will hardly recover. A general regulation is increasingly urgent to protect the cryptocurrency market and all of us
Never like to hear bad news about anyone in the crypto community. It's good to hear that there is protection in place to prevent fraud, but this kind of news can really hurt investor confidence all around.
Activity: 210
April 03, 2018, 11:34:15 AM
Yes, this scam project!
The guys just stole all the money and washed away, there will be no more excuses here guys do not expect!
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
April 03, 2018, 11:29:25 AM
I was part of the ICO and they were shady from the start with the bonus and the free card being offered during the sale.Glad I sold the CTR tokens a few months back or would have ended up with a loss.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
April 03, 2018, 11:26:42 AM
I'm glad they got arrested.
Last there was a lot of back and forth on this forum about the scamminess of centra with a lot of evidence to back it up.
And, of course, the fomo noobs were all like, "It will moon! Don't spread fud!"

The forums are getting better, but for a long time, you couldn't post anything critical about a project/ico/coin without people attacking you with, "FUD! FUD! FUD!"
Well, I guess it still happens but not as bad as before.

The result? An obviously bad investment got pumped hard.
Fools absolutely ignored the red flags based on concrete evidence and I have no sympathy for those that will be holding bags of centra shitcoins.
Seriously, it's like there is a sign at the edge of a bridge that says, "Warning! Walking off bridge will cause bodily harm!" with even videos that show it happening.
Yet people in their dreams of lambos completely ignore it and walk off the bridge anyways.

Just think of bitconnect? How else was such an obvious ponzi scheme able to last so long?
I really hope that this past three months has taught a lot of the crypto investors to wisen and grow up.
Activity: 62
April 03, 2018, 11:22:33 AM
I was just banned from Telegram for criticizing the founders for using fake profiles on the website. Breaking news: Centra Tech is banning people who tell others the truth on their Telegram.
This really doesn't surprise. That is what I like about Bitcointalk. The posts aren't going anywhere, especially the ones giving legitimate negative news about companies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
This sector is now becoming a jungle, not even the best projects can be trusted. Centra was a great platform, it seemed a very serious project, with a team of great professionals who were instead of false people to what is understood. What a bad story, we hope soon comes a regulation to protect ourselves from these scams
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 11:10:37 AM
Of course the masses will still get online and tell everybody else how they should ignore the laws with what they are afraid to do . Talk is always cheap.
Activity: 5
April 03, 2018, 11:00:26 AM
This is awful most of the people who keeps centra will surely lose their money,mayweather is promoting this ICO and he should be put to jain too,because im sure he is one of the founders or if not has big investment to the project that is why he is promoting it in his own will,the SEC should put these people into jail if they are proven guilty.
Pages:
Jump to: