Pages:
Author

Topic: CENTRA Founders Starting Another Shady ICO - Phantom Core? - page 2. (Read 613 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Centra can't return the money to investors as the SEC confiscated it and is now in control of the funds. That is publicly available in court documents. Secondly, speaking of scammers, lets take a look at the trust level of the person who first started this, Pali. It says a lot about what he has done to people and projects in the past. So you may want to consider where you get your information from.  Be careful as he works for another other project, Bitmillex. You definitely don't want to be involved with any projects who are supported by known scammers.

- SpaceMan
2016-05-01

I helped him play on bustabit by paying his bits in return for him to pay me through his bank the amount I paid but never got any payments. He's a total lying cunt and all lies and fake scum.
TripScripts
2016-11-04

Do not trust. Is a user with a huge amount of alts used for the sole purposes of evading and restarting his name to loan from others and scam others.

https://maidbot.finlaydag33k.nl/index.php?username=lsd
Yelpdood
2017-11-08
Reference
DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY. He's a scammer. Scammed me out of 1.25 LTC.
RaidBossOath
2017-12-23

scammer, stole 3500 usd from the made2burst project.
Nerobasta
2018-05-24

Possible alt of Cazkys user who's been scamming. See the merit amount received (50) on a shit post. Its just too easy. Idiot.
baba0000000000
2018-06-20

Abuses feedback system and gave me a fake feedback that is not valid.

Very detailed and thorough investigation for a newbie account... just three posts and all of them were made in this thread... if I didn't know better, I'd have said Pali's stepped on some cosmic toes... but I do... or do I?

Pali! You are a loser and scammer!

So, you said the following elsewhere
good project! just found out  8)checking white paper now

PS my other account got hacked Sad(

Who were you before you became Matthew?
Activity: 221
Merit: 13
Centra can't return the money to investors as the SEC confiscated it and is now in control of the funds. That is publicly available in court documents. Secondly, speaking of scammers, lets take a look at the trust level of the person who first started this, Pali. It says a lot about what he has done to people and projects in the past. So you may want to consider where you get your information from.  Be careful as he works for another other project, Bitmillex. You definitely don't want to be involved with any projects who are supported by known scammers.

- SpaceMan
2016-05-01

I helped him play on bustabit by paying his bits in return for him to pay me through his bank the amount I paid but never got any payments. He's a total lying cunt and all lies and fake scum.
TripScripts
2016-11-04

Do not trust. Is a user with a huge amount of alts used for the sole purposes of evading and restarting his name to loan from others and scam others.

https://maidbot.finlaydag33k.nl/index.php?username=lsd
Yelpdood
2017-11-08
Reference
DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY. He's a scammer. Scammed me out of 1.25 LTC.
RaidBossOath
2017-12-23

scammer, stole 3500 usd from the made2burst project.
Nerobasta
2018-05-24

Possible alt of Cazkys user who's been scamming. See the merit amount received (50) on a shit post. Its just too easy. Idiot.
baba0000000000
2018-06-20

Abuses feedback system and gave me a fake feedback that is not valid.

How exactly does the above proof I'm a scammer?  That's feedback I SEND to people who scammed me.

New account just joined today like

I hope no one gets stuck and loses his assets in this sad ico. but I'm confused, there are still people who care and support ico like this, who obviously have a troubled founder.

There is NO ICO! How can they be trying to scam someone? they aren’t asking for money!

You are a fake account trying to discredit me. Good luck though. You won't find shit. 
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
That sucks, if any of the fraudsters are coming up with a new project then this is really a disappointing thing for crypto community, such culprits should be brought to justice and put behind the bars, new projects mean that they are free to scam more people, i hope no one will get trapped again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
No ICO is attractive in this market conditions. I think it's much more risky at this time that a plug is much more important.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I hope no one gets stuck and loses his assets in this sad ico. but I'm confused, there are still people who care and support ico like this, who obviously have a troubled founder.

They have people who didn't sell in time, so that immediately gives them an audience who will maybe try to support it in hopes of recouping their investment. People overseas not familiar with it can be BS'd into it.  No one in the USA would likely put anything into this as a simple Google search will blow away all credibility, but people overseas aren't likely to search for or find American headlines and crypto is a global game.
Activity: 1260
Activity: 159
Why centra team if they are free wont bring back the money of the investors? Huh
Lol Im so happy this video surfaced, I have been looking for it for almost a year as I never got to see it before it was yanked. Everyone should take the time to watch the founder of Centra/Phantomcore get completely owned in this interview as well as incriminate himself multiple times by referring to a non existent partnership with Bancorp, as well as non existing licensing agreements with Visa and Mastercard, ability to operate in 36/28/30 states (and say that there are 52 states in the USA LOL) and the topper fake CEO "Michael Edwards" aka "Mike" and his convenient extra investment he laid down just in time for Sharma to talk himself out of a corner.  This video was down for a year because I am guessing Centra bribed this guy to pull it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg58ONwfj24

Great find indeed!

I've uploaded it here:
Sam showing his incompetence:

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Holy cow!, i guess it's really sketchy but i'll be trying to find out if this one's true. well if this team is from centra team i'll be staying away from it for sure. It will be a sure scam for sure. Thank you in advance for the good info if this one's legit hope there will be no incoming investment for this so no one will be scammed again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
I hope that they'll never start a new project they scammed a lot of people and also me in its bounty campaign, fortunately I haven't invested in it even if I wasted some of my time
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Good innovation but still the same concept like CENTRA which is a card and now they added up other things to make it more appealing but only fool people would fall twice for these obvious scams.

Phantom Core
Launch a full node right from your desktop

Phantom Smart Card
Decentralized NFC Payment Card

Phantom Merchant Unit
Start accepting cryptocurrencies at your business today.

It's amazing that all they just bothered to do was to reskin Centra and try to pass off the framework as another product. Hopefully, the SEC is gonna pick up on this too
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Good innovation but still the same concept like CENTRA which is a card and now they added up other things to make it more appealing but only fool people would fall twice for these obvious scams.

Phantom Core
Launch a full node right from your desktop

Phantom Smart Card
Decentralized NFC Payment Card

Phantom Merchant Unit
Start accepting cryptocurrencies at your business today.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
I've heard about centra and I really thought that everyone knows that this is a scam and their founders are going to jail but I really surprised when I saw your topic.
Maybe if you're have such evidence you should post thread on scam accusation? That more people will know about their new "ICO".
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Lol Im so happy this video surfaced, I have been looking for it for almost a year as I never got to see it before it was yanked. Everyone should take the time to watch the founder of Centra/Phantomcore get completely owned in this interview as well as incriminate himself multiple times by referring to a non existent partnership with Bancorp, as well as non existing licensing agreements with Visa and Mastercard, ability to operate in 36/28/30 states (and say that there are 52 states in the USA LOL) and the topper fake CEO "Michael Edwards" aka "Mike" and his convenient extra investment he laid down just in time for Sharma to talk himself out of a corner.  This video was down for a year because I am guessing Centra bribed this guy to pull it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg58ONwfj24
Activity: 462
Centra already has a bad reputation for all crypto investors, even though they really want to make a particular project, it will be very difficult to build trust that was once damaged. I myself will choose to stay away from their project.

They need time to get that trust. It may not be a place for him in the hearts of investors, but if their goal is a novice investor, it may be easier to pursue.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Whether it's a scam or not, better to just stay away from this one. The risk is too high, not worth it
It's an obvious scam and you can see the evidence through SEC report about centra was being alleged as a scam project. The CEO of centra has already arrested by US security and phantom just another scam project of centra scammer developers. I heard these scammers have been banning so many people from their telegram group.

I hope people will not be fooled for the second time. Even if they now have good intentions, which I do not believe, the crypto community should show that there is no place for cheaters. The best solution is not to get involved in this project.
Whether it's a scam or not, better to just stay away from this one. The risk is too high, not worth it
It's an obvious scam and you can see the evidence through SEC report about centra was being alleged as a scam project. The CEO of centra has already arrested by US security and phantom just another scam project of centra scammer developers. I heard these scammers have been banning so many people from their telegram group.

You not wrong. They banned their entire centra group and tried to get as many to click their new telegram link.

Here's the evidence: https://i.gyazo.com/c5496f889062aef0dfe5128cb8d01b75.mp4

You see robert farkas and sam sherma amongst some other admins like Lee banning their members.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
Centra already has a bad reputation for all crypto investors, even though they really want to make a particular project, it will be very difficult to build trust that was once damaged. I myself will choose to stay away from their project.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
It is more than obvious that it is a scam! They have spent all their stolen money already?
And on advisor board is again Floyd Mayweather? Biig fail.
Activity: 1183
Pages:
Jump to: