Pages:
Author

Topic: Central Bank of Crypto-Currency - page 5. (Read 2515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
September 23, 2018, 01:23:07 AM
crypto decentralized bank Binance is working towards it we can expect soon decentralized banking more superior and faster companies more than wallets

Binance is an exchange, not a bank. There is a big difference between the two. Exchanges or clearing houses are a platform for exchanging (buying / selling) assets. You have the option of moving assets/funds in, trading and then moving them out, limiting operational risks. Banks, by their very nature, take deposits and cannot be decentralized.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 09:55:02 PM
I think this is more targeted at a crypto currency which will be centralised and
controlled by the indian government which is fine with me. They are looking to
replace FIAT physical money with crypto.

“Globally the rising costs of managing fiat paper/metallic money, have led
central banks around the world to explore the option of introducing fiat digital currencies”.

Indeed, if government creating central banks cryptocurrency, i think its can not call cryptocurrency anymore because cryptocurrency should be decentralized and not controlled by any authorities.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 05:10:52 PM
the news sound cool and interesting, this is a big boost to the adoption of cryptocurrency globally. as indian is one of the most populated nation in the world, if the government can see crypto currency as something worth adopting then bitcoin will surely conquer the universe.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
I don't think it's a good idea. when a country who banned crypto currency at first, then rethink to use it shows that they are interest on the benefits for them. I don't think it will be good if government join us using the system.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
Looking at it, seems like something good will happen. I think it will not only happen in India, perhaps another country that banned crypto currency before will also rethink to do the same. But, I also have a hesitation about freedom on our crypto-system if the government participate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
September 22, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
if there is an application of the crypto central bank I think this will eliminate the initial crypto creation option like bitcoin as a decentralized currency. so in my opinion the existence of a crypto central bank does not rule out the possibility of reducing the interest of crypto users because with several reasons that there is no more freedom in financial matters such as a decentralized system applied to bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
September 22, 2018, 08:35:36 AM
Banks are alright and you can start one for crypto currency but it should infidelity not be central and definitely can't be central because people will not allow it. The central banks are the worst things that happened to regular fiat currency and we will not allow it to cripple bitcoin as well.

What are we going to do just what banks to and offer loans and offer people money for their companies shares and insure them and so forth ? No thanks mate, I would rather keep the crypto world bankless before I see that happen, there are many people that think like me too so you can be sure that even if it comes to that we will not allow it.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 22, 2018, 07:58:08 AM
A big NO-NO! Crypto currencies were meant to be decentralized. What do you think is going to happen when there is a "central" bank. You think it will still remain decentralized? You think we will still retain our financial freedom? You really think the government won't be using it for their own advantage and to dominate its people? Tons of more questions to ask. Just try answering them and you will understand why it is the worst idea to introduce central banking system for crypto currencies.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:09:46 AM
Creating a Central Bank of Crypto-currency may no longer sound ridiculous as we are now having a number of countries coming up with some sort of mass application of the technology, the latest is from India, which reportedly ban cryptos, but recent report states that they are considering having a Bank of crypto, Ruppies-backed, Central bank digital currencies CDDC.
Are these really positive news for the crypto-market?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/reserve-bank-of-india-confirms-it-is-looking-into-making-a-central-bank-digital-currency
Crypto currency is decentralized so we will soon have a decentralized bank too.  But our wallet may be considered as our bank already. And I feel more secure in my wallet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
crypto decentralized bank Binance is working towards it we can expect soon decentralized banking more superior and faster companies more than wallets
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
September 10, 2018, 09:06:55 AM
I also see this altitude in what China is done by banning bitcoin so that it can protect its own Yuan. I do not feel sad about India or China for taking this bad steps as their actions have not stopped the spread and adoption of cryptocurrency with other countries. As for a central bank for this, it is a big joke.
Absolutely, all these things will not stop the space from evolving and developing the more and that even exposes them of their so many shenanigans over the years. Like you said; the whole central bank thing is a huge joke and that simply shows how limited their understanding of how the crypto space should be like is quite low. What they are simply just looking for is to accept the idea that blockchain technology is the future but sorry, we can only allow it to some extent and most of it will still be controlled.

It will actually be a very great thing if India can do this after the many fears that have been spread all over the country in recent past as a result of the government's hostile attitude towards cryptocurrency.
How would it be very great? The signs are all written over the wall, they are not in support of anything decentralized and all they are after is pure level of centralization. It may be a good step forward, but it does not change the fact that it is still going to be the regular fiat all the same. Nevertheless, for the fact that most countries are now beginning to adopt the blockchain technology is a good thing, but I really do not see the importance of the bank of crypto as that sounds ludicrous to me.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 09, 2018, 10:21:47 AM
Creating a Central Bank of Crypto-currency may no longer sound ridiculous as we are now having a number of countries coming up with some sort of mass application of the technology, the latest is from India, which reportedly ban cryptos, but recent report states that they are considering having a Bank of crypto, Ruppies-backed, Central bank digital currencies CDDC.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/reserve-bank-of-india-confirms-it-is-looking-into-making-a-central-bank-digital-currency
I really would not consider whatever is coming from the government to be categorized as cryptocurrency as it would be controlled anyway.
Hence, if in any case we get to see central banks for this space, it would be for digital currencies owned by the government and not cryptocurrency, since it would not be decentralized in anyway. Let's see how India really want to come out with this plan and we all will see what they are clamoring for is just for their own advantage and not for the general space.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 08, 2018, 01:35:56 PM
 As long as it is regulated by the government and taxed properly and creates a way into crypto for people to directly hold coins that is good however if it is like ETF the one everyone has been talking about than it is not good just because it has crypto in the name doesn't mean they really have crypto, they just bet on the price of it and not really actually have the coins in their possession which just puts the investors away from crypto and just puts them into a "gambling on price of crypto" instead.
I know decentralization is a big part of bitcoin but if people prefer centralized purchases than its their choice and they are free to select either of them and go with whichever they feel better about.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 03:19:38 AM
I do not quite understand the meaning of the name "Decentralized Bank". Cryptocurrency in your pocket is a Bank
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
September 07, 2018, 02:02:18 AM
I think this is more targeted at a crypto currency which will be centralised and
controlled by the indian government which is fine with me. They are looking to
replace FIAT physical money with crypto.

“Globally the rising costs of managing fiat paper/metallic money, have led
central banks around the world to explore the option of introducing fiat digital currencies”.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
September 06, 2018, 11:10:34 PM
If this really happens, we can only expect India to be even more hostile towards cryptocurrencies, as they're going to be competition. Heck, they're already being quite unfriendly now, saying that they'll be keeping an eye on peer-to-peer trades.
I also see this altitude in what China is done by banning bitcoin so that it can protect its own Yuan. I do not feel sad about India or China for taking this bad steps as their actions have not stopped the spread and adoption of cryptocurrency with other countries. As for a central bank for this, it is a big joke.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
September 06, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
Central banks are controlled by rothschild, astor,  rockefeller bloodlines and that is the cause why some of the countries are bounded by debt, also a way to enslave a country,  meanwhile cryptocurrency is decentralized and is helping individuals to stand with their own feet. 
For me,having a central bank for cryptocurrency may be a positive news but i don't think it is much needed because we already have our own wallet for our safe keeping.And the fact that crypto has a decentralized nature,if a central bank will be adopted,then decentralizati.on will now be lost.

Yes, no need for central banks as the original intentions of having cryptocurrencies will be lost if they will be present. Current setting with cryptocurrencies is fine. They don't need governing body to operate.

We can go against decentralizing cryptos as much as we can, but we cant stop government from banning cryptos either. The only alternative for cryptocurrency not to be banned, is to regulate it. Although the tax and transaction fees may hurt us, but the least we can do is to follow them, if we want to continue invest and trade cryptocurrency.
No one is saying cryptocurrency activities should not be regulated and we will be deceiving ourselves to think this would not eventually be the case in the long run since governments won't apparently relax while everyone is simply busy leaving fiat for a more preferable means of payment. However, there are some things that are absolutely not relevant and sure shows the level at which the government just wants to be in control which is this that the OP stated. It is obvious this is not meant for a good cause and shows how daft they are.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

It will actually be a very great thing if India can do this after the many fears that have been spread all over the country in recent past as a result of the government's hostile attitude towards cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 06, 2018, 11:51:02 AM
It is indeed hypocrisy of the highest level. Rather than looking at things that are relevant and necessary, they are busy coming up with things that really does not even sound like those who have a clue of what they are doing. It is insane to be thinking of central bank of cryptocurrency when indeed everyone is their own bank and have full control of their money.

Of course, that shows how much they just want to keep being in control and in the center of everything, so I am not surprised at how ridiculous they are.
Its not just the hypocrisy here, a central Bank for crypto isn't necessary anywhere. Crypto isn't meant to be dealing with an whole economy to be honest, it hasn't reached that point of maturity where it can help control an economy. Crypto is still in its early years, and countries should rather focus on things like, I don't know, recession? Like, your country is fucking dying, but bitch I am going to open a central bank for crypto. I am not pointing this towards to India, but at Venezuela and Iran(?).

This world is dying. We have fucking jackasses like Logan Paul,John fucking McAfee,Alex Jones, Donald Trump etc getting richer and richer, whilst at least 50% of the world is in recession.
Jackasses indeed I must say. It is just appalling that the same set of people that are put there in the first place to make the world a better place are the same set of people trying to frustrate the efforts of making the world a better place for their own selfish reasons.

I do not expect anything backed by the government not to be controlled anyway and since according to the OP, what brought about this is the first place is India creating their own rupee backed cryptocurrency and having a central bank for digital currencies which the latter is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. This shows set of vision-less leaders with no iota of doing something tangible for the benefit of others than themselves.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

I think this is the most positive news, all countries for the first time hear it surely refuse. but they change after they understand what cryptocurrency is, I'm sure why they turned to allowing bitcoin. because bitcoin is very profitable and makes it easy so that country will be helped.
Pages:
Jump to: