Pages:
Author

Topic: Central Bank of Crypto-Currency - page 9. (Read 2515 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 279
August 31, 2018, 06:34:08 AM
This is ridiculous... The whole point of crypto currencies is to have everything decentralized.

Whoever came up with this bright idea has a lot to learn about crypto currency and why it was designed in the first place.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
August 31, 2018, 06:31:38 AM
I know that India does not completely prohibit Crypto, but their rules are limited (see report: https://coin.dance/poli/legality ). When India made the analyst team to research CBDC, I thought it was natural because many of its benefits to the state could control their financial flow and there were still many things that could be done. I think the whole country will also do the same thing, just how to apply so that people can easily access their crypto money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
August 31, 2018, 04:57:40 AM
Well for one, I see India blocking the growth of other cryptos because they want theirs to be used mainly by their citizens before allowing the growth of other cryptos. Knowing that India is a place wherein technology isn't really an unknown thing, citizens would have the means to acquire other crypto if they like, so in order to preven this and divert the focus towards their own crypto, they banned bitcoin alongside any other cryptocurrencies. In time, once the state-issued crypto are in circulation and is successful, India will surely lift the ban.

Great observation. I think they better lift the ban as soon as possible if they don't wanna miss the opportunities in the crypto market. It doesn't seem a good strategy for them imho. Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 04:34:42 AM
Perhaps this is not a central bank, but a central server, from which the currencies of crypto currencies will be managed.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 03:39:33 AM
Creating a Central Bank of Crypto-currency may no longer sound ridiculous as we are now having a number of countries coming up with some sort of mass application of the technology, the latest is from India, which reportedly ban cryptos, but recent report states that they are considering having a Bank of crypto, Ruppies-backed, Central bank digital currencies CDDC.
Are these really positive news for the crypto-market?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/reserve-bank-of-india-confirms-it-is-looking-into-making-a-central-bank-digital-currency

It is hard to decide which one is better, should be there a central Bank of crypto or not?
As we know that a Bank requires the customer or money owner to pay a tax to the Banks. And how does this policy of taxes if crypto has a central Bank? While we know that Crypto currency uses blockchain technology and it is free framework. It will be nice issue to discuss because there will be two points of views about. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 31, 2018, 03:22:19 AM
To me there are positive news for the cryptocurrencies market and that is to say that government of India has seen positive things in cryptocurrencies and the only problem I have seeing there is if governments can tax cryptocurrencies earning they will definitely like to used it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 02:22:54 AM
I think for independent coins (has its own blockchain) like Bitcoin, Ether etc. if there is a central bank it might not work because the coin is issued by the system, unless the central bank has a hashrate of more than 50% continuously

in my opinion the whole idea of procuring a central bank for cryptocurrency is opposite from the vision of cryptocurrency itself
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
August 30, 2018, 07:59:53 PM
Creating a Central Bank of Crypto-currency may no longer sound ridiculous as we are now having a number of countries coming up with some sort of mass application of the technology, the latest is from India, which reportedly ban cryptos, but recent report states that they are considering having a Bank of crypto, Ruppies-backed, Central bank digital currencies CDDC.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/reserve-bank-of-india-confirms-it-is-looking-into-making-a-central-bank-digital-currency
You can't purchase or buy bitcoin, but you can use bitcoin. Logic goals.

A central bank of crypto,its ridiculous. It has bank in its name, how can it be good? Oh god, we are seeing countries making absolutely worse decisions, and its hypocrisy that's evolving here.

Yes they just don't mix together. How is this even a thing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
August 30, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

You can't purchase or buy bitcoin, but you can use bitcoin. Logic goals.

A central bank of crypto,its ridiculous. It has bank in its name, how can it be good? Oh god, we are seeing countries making absolutely worse decisions, and its hypocrisy that's evolving here.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 30, 2018, 07:52:06 PM
Well for one, I see India blocking the growth of other cryptos because they want theirs to be used mainly by their citizens before allowing the growth of other cryptos. Knowing that India is a place wherein technology isn't really an unknown thing, citizens would have the means to acquire other crypto if they like, so in order to preven this and divert the focus towards their own crypto, they banned bitcoin alongside any other cryptocurrencies. In time, once the state-issued crypto are in circulation and is successful, India will surely lift the ban.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: