Pages:
Author

Topic: Central Bank of Poland paid a 1,000,000 subscriber youtuber to FUD cryptos - page 2. (Read 231 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
They can be understood. Inflation of the national currency of the national state is the same tax (by the way, the tax on the poor). A deflationary crypto currency of the bitcoin type allows it not to pay if people store their savings in it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Did they pay in BTC? I would like to help FUD cryptocurrencies too if they did lol.

Anyhow, theres nothing to worry about. BTC and some altcoins have become so resilient, that its now impossible for them to stop.

Its like their Pandora'x Box. It would be better for them to start adopting it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

This is huge news, the implications are just too big. I can't believe this is the only thread I've seen on these news, this should be on a sticky thread to remember how governments are already trying to manipulate the opinion of people to stop the fiat leak.

And then I have to hear how complete morons want to make the blocks huge when that would only make Bitcoin less censorship resistant.

Bitcoin is under attack on the media and on the technical side with the forking scammers. Stay alert.

It's not really huge news. Poland is just a small ex communist country that is quite poor. Most Poles haven't adopted bitcoin, most of them don't have enough money to invest. Lets face it, even if they were successful in deteriing people, it makes no difference to bitcoin's price.

Bitcoin's future will be decided in the financial capitals of the world - the US, the UK, Switzerland and Singapore. If those countries adopt bitcoin (and it looks like they are all legalising it), then it's unstoppable. And the reason they're adopting it is because they see a future in being the financial capitals that allow crypto, as opposed to the oppressed countries that have banned it.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
LOL look like Poland can into crypto!  Grin I wonder how much they managed to buy cheaply because of this and if it was worth the money they shelled out on that guy.

You can find this website https://uwazajnakryptowaluty.pl related to this hashtag. Central Bank of Poland has admitted that ‘it carried out a campaign on the issue of virtual currencies in social media’. Poland’s Central Bank and FCA portrays digital currencies as risky investment without having any guarantee which are not even classified as electronic money.

Well at least they didn't try to deny it. They should be forced to disclose how much they spent on this campaign though, people have to know where their money is going.

This is huge news, the implications are just too big. I can't believe this is the only thread I've seen on these news, this should be on a sticky thread to remember how governments are already trying to manipulate the opinion of people to stop the fiat leak.

And then I have to hear how complete morons want to make the blocks huge when that would only make Bitcoin less censorship resistant.

Bitcoin is under attack on the media and on the technical side with the forking scammers. Stay alert.

The implications are big but I don't think they are what everybody currently thinks about it. On the face of it this looks negative but if you look closely it is actually a huge positive. Ask yourself why would a government try and stop something like blockchain and bitcoin? Simple, because they are scared and fear it they try and take it down any way they can. Another analogy I can give to paint this picture is if your girlfriend is upset when you do something stupid (that is good!) because she cares and wants to figure it out, if she gives no fucks then that is bad (either you are useless or not enough to care about). The very fact that governments care and are willing to go to these lengths means we got something good here boys!

Im not saying it's negative, it's positive since Bitcoin in its nature is a very disruptive technology, and a big government like the Polish one going as far as contacting the Central Bank of Poland to try to FUD cryptocurrencies through a famous Youtuber proves how they are scared of Bitcoin and they consider it a real thing and not just a joke.

Who knows, probably there are MANY paid Youtubers by tons of banks from many different countries right now, FUDing Bitcoin and other cryptos for a paycheck. Im sure we will see more cases of leaks like this in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
LOL look like Poland can into crypto!  Grin I wonder how much they managed to buy cheaply because of this and if it was worth the money they shelled out on that guy.

You can find this website https://uwazajnakryptowaluty.pl related to this hashtag. Central Bank of Poland has admitted that ‘it carried out a campaign on the issue of virtual currencies in social media’. Poland’s Central Bank and FCA portrays digital currencies as risky investment without having any guarantee which are not even classified as electronic money.

Well at least they didn't try to deny it. They should be forced to disclose how much they spent on this campaign though, people have to know where their money is going.

The implications are big but I don't think they are what everybody currently thinks about it. On the face of it this looks negative but if you look closely it is actually a huge positive. Ask yourself why would a government try and stop something like blockchain and bitcoin? Simple, because they are scared and fear it they try and take it down any way they can. Another analogy I can give to paint this picture is if your girlfriend is upset when you do something stupid (that is good!) because she cares and wants to figure it out, if she gives no fucks then that is bad (either you are useless or not enough to care about). The very fact that governments care and are willing to go to these lengths means we got something good here boys!
legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

legendary
Marcin Dubiel – Polish Youtuber who has around one million subscribers was offered with a payment of approximately $30,000 (over 90 000 zl) by the Central Bank of Poland. In exchange Youtuber had to cooperate with Polish Financial Supervision Authority and was asked to display cryptocurrencies from negative side without letting viewers know about payment for such ‘advertising’.

The conspiracy is now confirmed. Governments are spreading fake news everywhere in order to stop the fiat leak into bitcoin and other cryptos. They don't want their citizens to be holding big amounts of bitcoin since when the time comes they will not be able to steal their saving accounts. Read the full story here:

http://www.cryptovibes.com/crypto-news/youtuber-was-paid-by-polish-bank-to-slander-crpytocurrencies/

There are leaked documents confirming this is real.

I wouldn't be surprised the 400 million buy order was from some government buying cheap coins after FUDding the market.

Pages:
Jump to: