Pages:
Author

Topic: Central banks getting ready for cbdc-s USA is good for freedom - page 2. (Read 194 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I don't think it's worth agreeing with your opinion about the financial freedom that CBDCs bring to people. CBDCs of different states increase the efficiency of the functioning of their national currencies, but do not provide any noticeable freedom in financial relations, since they are completely controlled by the governments of these states. Government cash gives people even more financial freedom than their CBDC.

As for private and commercial CBDCs, such as USDT, USDC, DAI, BUSD, they are direct competitors of state CBDCs and states will limit their circulation over time.
Those will be the CBDS only that those ones Will be relaxed ones. Other countries will get the R3 system cbdcs those will be total control curreencies but USA will get relaxed ones.
The USDC USDT busd Are allready on the plan have seen the future blockchain plan? I guess you are not
Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I don't think it's worth agreeing with your opinion about the financial freedom that CBDCs bring to people. CBDCs of different states increase the efficiency of the functioning of their national currencies, but do not provide any noticeable freedom in financial relations, since they are completely controlled by the governments of these states. Government cash gives people even more financial freedom than their CBDC.

As for private and commercial CBDCs, such as USDT, USDC, DAI, BUSD, they are direct competitors of state CBDCs and states will limit their circulation over time.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1004
Look the future stablecoins USA have usdc, usdt,dai,busd..guess what binance.us still operating in USA it's evidence of further busd plans.
But off course first there would be crash and then you have crypto you USA for cheap.
Europe not bad either tether stable coin for europe.

USA is when private companies like circle blackrock and coinbase will provide new financial service.
It's not bad thing that USA will be like dubai kind of country and crypto and Stablecoins innovation hub.
And there Will be no cbec like any other countries USA Will use existing blockchain btc eth trx sol xlm the legit ones to give power to privacy and private ownership of capital.
And we can expecting trump to come power next year trump support always free markets and that's what usa is all about.

Just the future of each country new currencies...youll see usa will use most freedom supported currencies like USDC and usdt

Welcome to the forum. You have created three threads and some of them are very complicated. You didn't include any link to prove that your assumptions are factual and consistent with some findings. Your predictions are based on speculation and personal views. I think you have to learn more and write less. Anyway, many countries are experimenting and some are embracing CBDCs because blockchain technology is becoming popular and it can be designed to be less expensive and more efficient. It also facilitated international trade between nations making payments less cumbersome.

I don't also see how currencies like USDC and USDT support freedom. These coins or currencies are centralized and controlled by individuals. Your coin can be frozen without your permission. You are putting your trust in politicians, that's not appropriate. Donald Trump is not a fan of cryptocurrencies and I doubt if he has changed his view towards the sector. He has always criticized Bitcoin, so even if he wins we might not see a more friendly United States.
Where do you get this idea from? Sounds overly optimistic and ignores a ton of problems the USA has with crypto right now. SEC has been suing people left and right, while their next target is clearly stablecoins in the near future. Even if those coins did survive, why would you think people need to move to the USA just to use them? I'm not going to lie, it sounds like you're just pulling things from the air and doing US propaganda.

Look the future stablecoins USA have usdc, usdt,dai,busd..guess what binance.us still operating in USA it's evidence of further busd plans.
But off course first there would be crash and then you have crypto you USA for cheap.
Europe not bad either tether stable coin for europe.

USA is when private companies like circle blackrock and coinbase will provide new financial service.
It's not bad thing that USA will be like dubai kind of country and crypto and Stablecoins innovation hub.
And there Will be no cbec like any other countries USA Will use existing blockchain btc eth trx sol xlm the legit ones to give power to privacy and private ownership of capital.
And we can expecting trump to come power next year trump support always free markets and that's what usa is all about.

Just the future of each country new currencies...youll see usa will use most freedom supported currencies like USDC and usdt
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
CBDCs to me are unstoppable. They're a matter of when and not if. Paper bills and coins will be gone. That's the call of the times. The fast development in technology means cold cash is becoming obsolete. The financial world is turning digital. Although developing countries like mine will take a much longer time to adopt, it will eventually happen.

As a result, Bitcoin becomes more and more relevant. CBDCs mean death of privacy. CBDCs mean death of ownership. CBDCs mean death of freedom of money. Bitcoin is our refuge.
Activity: 826
Merit: 266
Two CBDC trackers
https://cbdctracker.org/
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/cbdctracker/

Not all countries are ready to go with CBDCs. When their governments have intention and plans to do it, they must go through development, testing, security checking and more before they can launch their CBDCs and have Congress approval to include it into their national laws and financial system.

How CBDCs in other countries related to freedom in the USA?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Where do you get this idea from? Sounds overly optimistic and ignores a ton of problems the USA has with crypto right now. SEC has been suing people left and right, while their next target is clearly stablecoins in the near future. Even if those coins did survive, why would you think people need to move to the USA just to use them? I'm not going to lie, it sounds like you're just pulling things from the air and doing US propaganda.
Few up coming cbcd

Countries and their currency projects

Turkey: bitlira
USA USD , circle usdc,dai,busd,paxos,usdt
Europe: eurt tether euro
Canada r3 ubin project Jasper  also its joint project with boe the bank of england
Ukraine e-hyrvina
Russia: unknown ? probably russian currency will disapeare.
Australia: unknown
Sweden ekrona
Latin america: e peso
Also the thailand and asia strong cbdc projects joint venture projects.

Conclusion: all other countries Will be clearly strongly regulated and less market dictating everything USA Will be ruled by the capital and markets more then other countries the USDC and usdt and other Stablecoins gives more freedom to people then other cbds projects.
So get your crypto stack it up and head to USA in USA Will be more freedom.
Off course poverty will take over the USA aswell but it will create more opportunities there.
In the next years we probably have situation when USA Will be like tax Free zone like dubai there will be a lot innovation and freedom and people would have more freedom becouse they can use freedom blockchain the btc eth USDT while most of the countries choose very heavy regulated without much of freedom at all cbdc system.
Pages:
Jump to: