Pages:
Author

Topic: Central of the Philippines Recognizes Bitcoin - page 15. (Read 8965 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/02/08/philippines-bangko-sentral-recognizes-bitcoin-payment-system/

According to this article the Philippines’ Bangko Sentral Recognizes Bitcoin as Payment System. The article also added that Bangko Sentral states  sees the virtual currency’s potential to revolutionize the delivery of financial services. Additionally, they also mention how bitcoin provides financial inclusion, which is something traditional financial solutions have been unable to provide. This statements coming from the Central Banks of the Philippines will give a potential impact on the rise of bitcoins value on the market. And not only that, the Philippine Central Bank is not the only bank that sees the merits of bitcoin but also the the Central Bank of Nigeria.

it is really true? I've not heard about this kind of news in the Philippines but if it is really true that central bank recognized bitcoin as one  of their payment system i'am  the one happy heard about that, because its means that time will come they want to regulate bitcoin in our country.if they regulate crypto currency its means that their progress in our economics industry especially in digital currency,more investor to come and we expect the unemployment will decrease.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Philippines has been a huge user of bitcoins. Their localbitcoins volume has always been high and they've been very creative with services that offer buying and selling BTC.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
It's a good thing that Bitcoin recognize in the Philippines.As I've read at the article the BSP governor turned the importance  of bringing Bitcoin trading under the regulatory framework of state noting that although Bitcoin comes from a small base the BSP  has seen a rapid increase in use.
Somehow, other people don't know what Bitcoin is and they think it is a scam.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/02/08/philippines-bangko-sentral-recognizes-bitcoin-payment-system/

According to this article the Philippines’ Bangko Sentral Recognizes Bitcoin as Payment System. The article also added that Bangko Sentral states  sees the virtual currency’s potential to revolutionize the delivery of financial services. Additionally, they also mention how bitcoin provides financial inclusion, which is something traditional financial solutions have been unable to provide. This statements coming from the Central Banks of the Philippines will give a potential impact on the rise of bitcoins value on the market. And not only that, the Philippine Central Bank is not the only bank that sees the merits of bitcoin but also the the Central Bank of Nigeria.
I'm from Philippines but i'm not aware that Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas already legalize virtual currencies in our country. It's a good thing that bitcoin is accepted as a payment systen in our country. I've been worrying about it being ban on our country like what china and other countries did but now theres nothing to worry about.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I'm from Philippines also. Yes its good news to us! Because many Filipino heard that news they might been interested to invest to bitcoin. So the price of bitcoin will pump to high.  What if big investor can read that and invest big money the bitcoin price go to the moon. Thanks to bank central ng pilipinas for publishing like that news. Many people the job is bitcoin and many (ofw) overseas Filipino workers the sideline in bitcoin. I think it will not end this year bitcoin will become popular in my country.

And it also means that Filipinos knows bitcoin, it can help lots people.
The value of the bitcoin is now getting the world wide and the people who were not aware of the bitcoin are using the high amount of the bitcoin, the importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more, the price is also getting at the top 10 most expensive coins, so hold your bitcoin and invest in the bitcoin as much as possible the worth of the bitcoin is increasing and the value of the bitcoin will be more than this just in the few years.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
it is a good news that finally bitcoin is accepted in the Philippines, it will not be a problem in using bitcoin and will be developed and integrated as days pass by
Bitcoin will become popular in that country for sure because the government are slowly noticing bitcoin if they will fully legalize bitcoin then it will become the best moment for the people there because they can easily use bitcoin to buy things everywhere in their country because the businessman will adjust their payment methods to adopt the new currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

In my country which is the philippines,I am so happy that bitcoin was already recognize by the Central Bank of the Philippines as payment system so that it would be easy for us to pay as less hassle to people that has bitcoin.This is so amazing. Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm from Philippines also. Yes its good news to us! Because many Filipino heard that news they might been interested to invest to bitcoin. So the price of bitcoin will pump to high.  What if big investor can read that and invest big money the bitcoin price go to the moon. Thanks to bank central ng pilipinas for publishing like that news. Many people the job is bitcoin and many (ofw) overseas Filipino workers the sideline in bitcoin. I think it will not end this year bitcoin will become popular in my country.

And it also means that Filipinos knows bitcoin, it can help lots people.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
it is a good news that finally bitcoin is accepted in the Philippines, it will not be a problem in using bitcoin and will be developed and integrated as days pass by
Activity: 352

Good to here that. At least there are already countries and banks who believe in bitcoin. The more they agree and endorse it the more it will rise in value and more people will be interested in investing in it. Good luck to bitcoin in the near future.

Well, better be one of the firsts to accept and legalize. The longer this plays out, more and more countries will jump on the wagon and that's to btc users'  advantage.
Yes it will be better when more countries will join the race and this will bring the huge business to their region so that will be great to see if it is adopted all over the world and this will increase the profit rate also and the administration of economy of country will be in hands of bitcoin the more the country use it will progress as according.
Activity: 232

I am from the Philippines and i am glad from that news. I think sooner or later maybe bitcoin could be legalize by the central banks here in the Philippines and i can used my bitcoins as a payment in every stores without converting my bitcoin into cash.

You guys are very interested in bitcoin, I know there are lots of philipino people in the forum. So this is good to have a coverage all around the world, entire community is getting expanded.

This bitcoin recognizations are positive for bitcoin's future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

I am from the Philippines and i am glad from that news. I think sooner or later maybe bitcoin could be legalize by the central banks here in the Philippines and i can used my bitcoins as a payment in every stores without converting my bitcoin into cash.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Good to here that. At least there are already countries and banks who believe in bitcoin. The more they agree and endorse it the more it will rise in value and more people will be interested in investing in it. Good luck to bitcoin in the near future.

Well, better be one of the firsts to accept and legalize. The longer this plays out, more and more countries will jump on the wagon and that's to btc users'  advantage.
platform for everyday business

Thats goodnews!im so grateful  that central bank of the phil will recognize the bitcoin its means that bitcoin will pump up again.in this situation the economy of the phillippines will be benefited and also the people who belong here.bitcoins helps a lot  by providing a person to have an income,and to make the transaction easier especially in online business.in this scenario many businessman will invest stock  on bitcoin because it is the big oppurtunity given.
Merit: 123

Activity: 574
Merit: 256
That would be good for people in the Philipines if the bank recognize bitcoin. In fact it may draw lot of supporter in the country if the statement comes from the bank and will be benificial to those that might want to engage in trading as it have potential earning for common people.
For sure it will be the best for the future of the bitcoin because now a lot of new countries like India is making bitcoin legal, I saw the news on the TV it is the great news for all of us. Because it is the beginning of the bitcoin legalization and to make it famous worldwide, bitcoin will spread more than how it is going right now so it is best for the bitcoin and the investors of the bitcoin.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
I agree with you. I'm a Filipino too, and I am thankful to know this news. And with your ideas I am already imagining of a bright future. But I think that there are just limited people who knows bitcoin in our country. Most of them are in the high class level. It will be better if the low class level may know this too. To give them courage that there's a way to improve their lives. Thanks to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas and thanks to bitcoin too.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Already philippines allowed bitcoin as currency for remittance since most of its citizens who work abroad would benefit from it by sending their earnings to their home instantly at very low fee.Then it decided to issue license to two of the bitcoin exchanges in philippines.On one side,we could see that china taking hard stand against bitcoin and on the other side,most of south east asian countries either legalizing bitcoins or having a friendly approach towards bitcoin like japan,south korea,vietnam and now philippines.soon,india too would join the list.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Finally the good news about bitcoin we can hear, we all know in the last few days bitcoin news is always unpleasant, ranging from the Chinese government banned all the activities of ICO, bitcoin prices dropped dramatically and become bad news of bitcoin. I am very happy to hear this news, I hope it will make the price back stable as we have felt before.
That’s indeed a good news! Due to the recent drop in bitcoin price, my heart seems to be crushing. I'm afraid that the price may continue to fall. But now, that news has made me feel good. I have now a reason not to worry because I know that bitcoin price will rise up again and I cannot wait for that to happen.
Activity: 116

Finally the good news about bitcoin we can hear, we all know in the last few days bitcoin news is always unpleasant, ranging from the Chinese government banned all the activities of ICO, bitcoin prices dropped dramatically and become bad news of bitcoin. I am very happy to hear this news, I hope it will make the price back stable as we have felt before.
Pages:
Jump to: