Pages:
Author

Topic: centralized post of pirate payouts-It is over. Pirate@scammer admits default - page 22. (Read 80055 times)

legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
Code:
23:01   uw, proof of payment?
23:02 You're not even authed on otc
23:02 I have yet to see a reputable proof of payment.
23:02 -!- mode/#btcst [+b *!*@modemcable037.34-22-96.mc.videotron.ca] by pirateat40
23:02 -!- BTC-MINING was kicked from #btcst by pirateat40 [You're not welcome here!]
23:04 I don't mind attacks, I just don't like idiots.

You better not cry, you better not pout.
I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town.

He's making a list, Checking it twice;
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Santa Claus is coming to town.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Clever Girl!

He is refunding... so now the price should crash... except he is only clearing out smaller accounts... which shouldn't actually make much of a difference in the market... so why tell us? Why not leave it at confirmed reports of accounts paid? Crash the market, then buy what ever you need, then make the real payments...?

Maybe he's testing the mass closing account & mass withdrawal script with small account first.
It'd be terrible if there's a bug in that script when he want to return bigger account.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
But.. But.. Trying to crash the btc exchange rate and buy the btc with fiat would imply he had no real business model.

Plus, it's a bit like walking into a spinning aircraft propeller... you can only do it once  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
But.. But.. Trying to crash the btc exchange rate and buy the btc with fiat would imply he had no real business model.
legendary
Activity: 2126
<@pirateat40>   Just cleaning out the smaller accounts to make things easier.

Clever Girl!

He is refunding... so now the price should crash... except he is only clearing out smaller accounts... which shouldn't actually make much of a difference in the market... so why tell us? Why not leave it at confirmed reports of accounts paid? Crash the market, then buy what every you need, the make the real payments...?

for now, this is the only explanation I heard which fits all facts and maneuvers we saw..

Ente
Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

Clever Girl!

He is refunding... so now the price should crash... except he is only clearing out smaller accounts... which shouldn't actually make much of a difference in the market... so why tell us? Why not leave it at confirmed reports of accounts paid? Crash the market, then buy what ever you need, then make the real payments...?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
   Yeah, what Pirate said. Oh and thanks Pirate!http://i.imgur.com/tVatg.png
   yes with interest. Transaction ID: c2d0742df8df67c0507fd270b3c262f8a0118ba3a9b91357c83a04d952d0a32d
   jcpham: I got paid, it was a very small account, I only got in a month ago.
Activity: 350
Merit: 257
Trust No One
[10:44] <@pirateat40> Anduck, I really thought this initial process would happen faster than it has. Sad
[10:44] pirateat40: what's causing the delay?
[10:46] <@pirateat40> Anduck, the price movements.
[10:46] pirateat40: u been selling or buying`
[10:47] <@pirateat40> Anduck, just blocking buys and selling the coins out of the system.

Look at pirate shit himself.

Trying to generate coins on the market? lol .......fail!

Edit: "Selling the coins out of the system" A.K.A. ...buying bitcoins! System = USD

system might be BTC as well. Maybe he needs to sell some of his bitcoins (his profit or his client's money?) in the first phase for as high as he can. If he started to pay back he's in risk price will plummet after those people who already got their coins will start flooding the market with them. Who knows, we may as well be close to 3 USD in 2 weeks from now. But that's just a speculation  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Why does he show at "pirateat40" in some posts and "@pirateat40" in others? Is one an imposter?

one thing is the bitcoin channel the other his own channel
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
Why does he show at "pirateat40" in some posts and "@pirateat40" in others? Is one an imposter?

Different IRC clients, @ means he has ops.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Activity: 812
-
Log edited

[22:38] pirateat40: Thank you. I enjoy you in general. You're an admirable man.
[22:39] <@pirateat40> EmanuelDeOrtego, wait until the end before you decide to like me. Tongue
[22:40] pirateat40: I already know the end. If you end up being a sociopath, I'll just laugh.
[22:41] <@pirateat40> EmanuelDeOrtego, the "pirate" name would mean something then right
[22:44] <@pirateat40> Wouldn't it be fun to run with the coins though?  I could make history....  If i pay back, I just get forgotten. Sad

Translation of pirate: I'm lonely and need attention.  Cry

Trunslation of EmanuelDeOrtego: I suck up in desperate hope of getting paid to be made example of as an opposite to bitline.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Log edited

[22:38] pirateat40: Thank you. I enjoy you in general. You're an admirable man.
[22:39] <@pirateat40> EmanuelDeOrtego, wait until the end before you decide to like me. Tongue
[22:40] pirateat40: I already know the end. If you end up being a sociopath, I'll just laugh.
[22:41] <@pirateat40> EmanuelDeOrtego, the "pirate" name would mean something then right
[22:44] <@pirateat40> Wouldn't it be fun to run with the coins though?  I could make history....  If i pay back, I just get forgotten. Sad

Activity: 896
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Thanks. Has he said anything in IRC?

You can't join in IRC?

I dunno, is there an Android app for it?  I've only once used IRC before.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
Thanks. Has he said anything in IRC?
legendary
A few min before I posted.

I wish he'd just give us some kind of official word on the status of his progress.

You have coins with him?

Yeah, in a pass-through.

Sorry to hear that.
Seal Cub Clubbing Club

I wish he'd just give us some kind of official word on the status of his progress.

You have coins with him?

Yeah, in a pass-through.
Activity: 840

You have coins with him?

No, but it would add to the production value...
legendary

You have coins with him?
Pages:
Jump to: