Pages:
Author

Topic: CetoBeto : Pokemon Game (Bitcoin Generator) - page 2. (Read 10991 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
December 29, 2016, 12:32:04 PM
No i am getting scam for a big amount admin still didnt payme and write pending queue i asked the 14 15 november he still not paid !
Scam alert
Or solve it Admin!
In adition he doesnt answer me and dont provide my txid
So solve it Yazan Markabi

New account blaming a trusted faucet owner without any proof. I have been around here for awhile and i am familiar donald. He did run some other projects in the past and he always paid to his users. Even when his previous faucet site(donaldbitcoin) had a problem with adsense he was here to face his users and explain the problem. So please, give us more information or else nobody will take yout post seriously.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
December 29, 2016, 10:42:10 AM
I always get payment from the start using both Microwallet!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 28, 2016, 05:59:02 PM
cetobeto is one of the best faucet from now, i have withdraw from it over 200k satoshi  and still paying me, i never had problems with payments , always i received it at time and i really recommend it for who is not registred , the hourly rewards decreased in last time ,they are pretty good but admin could increase them a little i think so
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me
December 28, 2016, 05:48:41 PM
No i am getting scam for a big amount admin still didnt payme and write pending queue i asked the 14 15 november he still not paid !
Scam alert
Or solve it Admin!
In adition he doesnt answer me and dont provide my txid
So solve it Yazan Markabi
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 25, 2016, 03:37:44 PM
I use coinbase also not have problem to withdraw.Micropayment never use.
Activity: 528
December 25, 2016, 12:14:49 AM
There is a big problem
im ylius i wrote you i chat on cetobeto and you still didnt pay me
i asked the 14 and 15 november and its still in pending queue!

Are you scaming?
I use microwallet services to withdraw cetobeto earning and i don't have such problem as pending queue  Grin

CetoBeto.com    BTC    5943 sat    31 secs ago    RECEIVED    NORMAL
Activity: 121
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me
December 24, 2016, 09:12:15 PM
There is a big problem
im ylius i wrote you i chat on cetobeto and you still didnt pay me
i asked the 14 and 15 november and its still in pending queue!

Are you scaming?
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
December 17, 2016, 06:14:17 PM
The site is slow for some time,sometimes it start to work normally but most of the time I need a few minutes to collect reward and do some basic stuff.I reported this problem more then 2 week ago,but nothing is changed for now.

Also when maintenance is on, it applies only to free members.I think it should apply to all or to nobody.

Now we solved slow server problem,
hope no more problems will happen again.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
December 17, 2016, 12:19:02 PM
The site is slow for some time,sometimes it start to work normally but most of the time I need a few minutes to collect reward and do some basic stuff.I reported this problem more then 2 week ago,but nothing is changed for now.

Also when maintenance is on, it applies only to free members.I think it should apply to all or to nobody.
December 17, 2016, 05:12:11 AM
@tribanogrami
delete your screenshot, i think thats the personal ip.

same here :
Database error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO dailyhits SET `ip`='xxxxxxxxxx', ref=''
MySQL Error: 1364 (Field 'last_time' doesn't have a default value)
Session halted.

xxxxxxxx added by me .
where xxxxxx i think its my ip.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
December 17, 2016, 04:47:26 AM
Site is givin error.

Ok. Thanks Crystal
Activity: 574
December 15, 2016, 06:18:14 PM
its finished now:)
December 15, 2016, 02:24:46 PM
maintenance still not finished... Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 03, 2016, 05:12:31 PM
donaldbitcoin, possible add faucethub.io to reward system?

Yes we will add it by the next week.
We notice it's ready but waiting some days to make sure it has no bugs while it's newly coded  Wink

Cool, waiting...... Thanks for answer.
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
December 03, 2016, 04:07:05 PM

Yes we will add it by the next week.
We notice it's ready but waiting some days to make sure it has no bugs while it's newly coded  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
December 03, 2016, 01:21:21 PM

I think he will be adding it soon to the site as well. As you can see all faucets have suffered after faucetbox declared that they are closing down. Thanks to mexicantarget, faucethub is the new cache.

Admin may soon add it to cetobeto as well. Just keep patience.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 03, 2016, 07:05:53 AM
Activity: 166
November 30, 2016, 02:02:55 PM
dear donaldbitcoin !

please check inbox , thanks
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
November 29, 2016, 11:09:46 AM
In the last few days after maintenance page is load sometimes very slow,depending on the time of day sometimes it takes 30-40 seconds to load some page.Has anyone have similar problems?

Few days ago I upgrade to use CetoBeto when it was in maintenance for free user and I buy one beto upgrade for price 14 balls and duration 3 days,but actually cost is 18 and duration is 3 days.I think that values in Upgrade is wrong,do you plan to fix them?

i checked upgrade of 14 balls beto, it's fine, there is no 18 number in file codes. it is (balls=balls-14).

yes after maintenance we have new system to check withdraw transactions and mark as Paid only when it get confirmations. else will be refunded within 5 days.
This new functions is using high server load actually, we will try to make it more simple.

Now i'm archiving old inactive members (60 days inactive) to save loads on server too.

notice : archived members will be activated again automatically when they do login.

Today the site works super fast,I hope it will remain like that because the last few days using CetoBeto was as if there is a dial up connection on my side Smiley

Regarding upgrade,I think that 28 balls was on my account and after upgrade only 10 is left,but I am not 100% sure about that so on the next upgrade I will pay attention to it.

November 29, 2016, 05:35:32 AM
Cetobeto is much better (faster) than 2 days ago.

I got a nasty scary surprise on getyourbitcoin :

CannotreadfromsocketCannotreadfromsocketCannotreadfromsocket
GETYOURBITCOIN
Your IP was blocked
Huh I did nothing wrong i was trying to make my claim and after captcha i have received this message.
I have reloaded website and tried again to claim and seems everything is fine now.
My serial from ref link is 184524 , so you can check my account if you have to. Anyways now everything is ok and i can claim .

Also i tried to register to bitcoinx.co.in some time ago but  i didnt got any confirmation email (i have checked even the spam folder ) and if i try to login the website does not know my account.

please fix your faucets ,getyourbitcoin and all other faucets in the Recomended list which i assume are yours because there is no ref link .
So far i have tested WeatherX faucet and got a 10k withdraw so far,so is paying. Isee is migrating to ePay.
Pages:
Jump to: