Pages:
Author

Topic: CetoBeto : Pokemon Game (Bitcoin Generator) - page 4. (Read 10991 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 145
yeah website works ok .. I got daily poke ball and bonus satoshi... But generator just staying on 0 satoshi all day..

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I got this msg on cetobeto:

( Maintenance )
We have site maintenance. Your generator is temporary stopped while we are cleaning site.
Your Generator will be working again shortly when our maintenance is complete by the next hours..

how long will be there ?

It's working fine from here  Huh

Everything is working except generator which is the most important thing.It is now almost 24 hour that generator not work,at least not for me.

Bigpiggy01 so you say that generator work for you or did you mean that site work?

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

( Maintenance )
We have site maintenance. Your generator is temporary stopped while we are cleaning site.
Your Generator will be working again shortly when our maintenance is complete by the next hours..

how long will be there ?

It's working fine from here  Huh
Activity: 645
Merit: 145

( Maintenance )

how long will be there ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
What is happening with CetoBeto? When I want to withdraw the prize I get this message:

"Your account flagged as BOT / Multi-Accounts.
please contact us to solve this problem!!!"

The same message received other users. It's a little worrying that this message get old users who have been users at all donaldcoin faucet. We forgive Donald what we are lose so I hope that this will not happen again.

Can you please PM username ?

i confirm that i'm strike last days for any multi-accounts and bots.. maybe your accounts flagged by mistake.

UPDATE : Your account activated.
You and your lonely referral was using same info that was flagged as multi-account by system.

I see many members complain about accounts flag last days, some are upgraded too, but being upgrade not give a reason to cheat or use more than one account.

We are very serious last days to apply rules, or site will be down if we keep cheaters playing on the site..

This is real warning, using more than one account will put you in risk to lose accounts, your multi-accounts could works for weeks, but someday it will be flagged suddenly and you may get huge loses..
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
What is happening with CetoBeto? When I want to withdraw the prize I get this message:

"Your account flagged as BOT / Multi-Accounts.
please contact us to solve this problem!!!"

The same message received other users. It's a little worrying that this message get old users who have been users at all donaldcoin faucet. We forgive Donald what we are lose so I hope that this will not happen again.
Activity: 546

I clicked on picture of island where my balance is and i won fish  Grin I didn't even know there is food in those pictures. Any hints what are places we can find more food? So far i know food is in island and when you collect satoshi. It would be nice to find all 10 foods every day

Yes you should be clicked here :

Click here to read more info about this bonus :
http://cetobeto.com/index.php?view=guide2&
Nice, another great addition in your game!
Is that also randomly appear like Jessie and James? And how much will be added to the pokemon if we fed the fish to it.?
Activity: 574
I also got paid like 45k total, ty admin!
Activity: 528
hi admin,
there is a campaign right now about fb likes which i can't view it in chrome, a red page instantly appears with warning :
" The site ahead contains malware " for vov.li website Roll Eyes
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Just get paid again!

My Score Balance: 0 Satoshi

Withdraw History:
Pending BTC: 0 Satoshi
Paid BTC: 129,379 Satoshi check
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
I have 3000 satoshi,but it say: Cannot wd. minimum 2000 satoshi...LOL...LOl..LOL....
SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM... .SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....

841 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com.

No, its not. Withdrawal is working just fine. Maybe you are trying to withdraw to wallet, not faucetbox?

I clicked on picture of island where my balance is and i won fish  Grin I didn't even know there is food in those pictures. Any hints what are places we can find more food? So far i know food is in island and when you collect satoshi. It would be nice to find all 10 foods every day

Yes you should be clicked here :

Click here to read more info about this bonus :
http://cetobeto.com/index.php?view=guide2&
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
im only have 1 account but my Accouny is Blocked now.
please solve op....

username: WahaiSahabat
Activity: 952
Merit: 504
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I have 3000 satoshi,but it say: Cannot wd. minimum 2000 satoshi...LOL...LOl..LOL....
SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM... .SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....SCAM....

I think you are just a bored kid, or you are trolling  Grin
CetoBeto is paying, and paying nice   457 satoshi was sent to you on FaucetBOX.com

Withdraw History:
Pending BTC: 0 Satoshi
Paid BTC: 104,402 Satoshi

Long live CetoBeto! Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......SCAM...SCAM...BE CAREFULLY......

Lol "be carefully"

Your name alone discredits anything you have to say.
Activity: 528
cetobeto is not a scam i get paid automatic and instant when i request my money reward.
Once, faucetbox was offline when i requested money from cetobeto but they was moved in pending then i requested again the withdraw and got them because faucetbox were back online.
If you need a proof i can take a screennshot from my faucetbox address and post it here to see the cetobeto entries.
like admin said, tell him your username to check your account to see if there are any problems since the limitations for new members has been added today.
Edit: I understand your frustration , ive been scammed by different websites in my 2 years experience in ptc,faucets,cloud mining,etc and not with 3k satoshi, but with 5$ or 10$ (epicclix) , without winning disputes in Paypal (some won some not), and i doubt cetobeto admin will cheat you with 3k satoshi  Smiley he earns 10% comissions from r-p-s games , just tell him your username in email or PM him here or post comment ,don't be affraid or shy if you don't have multi account or something illegal  Grin so he will fix the bug if any.
I trust cetobeto admin that's why i'm withdrawing at around every 5k and not on every 100 satoshi  Smiley.

Can you tell me username?

we're paying +0.38 btc daily and this need no proof for site got 20k alexa rank within less than one month.

Please contact us using email or here including your username, maybe there is some problem with your account.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Is anyone else having an issue with the VS Battle? I have the money removed upon a loss, but the balance doesn't change on a win. I must be doing something incorrectly. 

Are you sure you won, maybe it was tie? I just checked(and lost some satoshi lol), everything is working just fine.

Yeah I'm sure it was wins. Seems fine now though. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention
Pages:
Jump to: